• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Announcement Thread
Total posts in this thread: 2112
Posts: 2112   Pages: 71   [ First Page | Previous Page | 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 340082 times and has 2111 replies Next Thread
Louisetje830

Re: Server Status Reply to this Post

• Some users attempting to reclient to resolve issues, did not get logged off fully. This resulted in the server believing they are still online and is preventing them from logging back in on the specific character, although other characters on the account can log in without issue.

• Can't a reboot fix it ?

They said it probably could... :\ But the question is, will they reboot, and when?
    ----------------------------------------
    I sail the meridian seas! Name KatyLouis :3
    [Feb 1, 2012 8:34:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Bassproshop

My account Bassproshop lets me log in but when i click character it says failed to load pirate: its been doing after morning and afternoon
    [Feb 1, 2012 8:36:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Kathrines

Hi Galene, Did you get the one about our rumble while pillaging knocking us real pirates out while we still had a bunch of room on our screens. I took a screen shot if ye want to see it. (we had on bot pirate that did NOT get knocked out that way). So in the navy my dnavving puzzle did reset, but the sails did not on the regular pilly ....after they had been resetting fine for a battle...it seemed that that issue started after the last rumble (woobles) was our captain. I forget what his crew is atm. Anyway just thought I would post here in case you did not see this and wanted a pic of it. Mauchchunk....on all oceans
    [Feb 1, 2012 8:38:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Kathrines

Hi Galene, Did you get the one about our rumble while pillaging knocking us real pirates out while we still had a bunch of room on our screens. I took a screen shot if ye want to see it. (we had on bot pirate that did NOT get knocked out that way). So in the navy my dnavving puzzle did reset, but the sails did not on the regular pilly ....after they had been resetting fine for a battle...it seemed that that issue started after the last rumble (woobles) was our captain. I forget what his crew is atm. Anyway just thought I would post here in case you did not see this and wanted a pic of it. Mauchchunk....on all oceans

Well I booched, I don't have the screen shot anymore. sorry
    [Feb 1, 2012 8:40:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Cinako

i am slowly sailing to tigerleaf no stock left no sailers drifting so slowly stupid bugs mite aswell swim il get there faster.
    [Feb 1, 2012 9:18:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Airion

After reboot I still can't log on to my stuck pirates, and there's quite a few now as my alts are all getting stuck too!
    Don't wait for the perfect moment, take a moment and make it perfect.
    [Feb 1, 2012 9:56:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    seleennn

page stuck again says preparing pirate for 5 mins now
    Seleenn on Meridian
    The Evil Twin of Boysenberry ;)

[Feb 1, 2012 9:56:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Galene
    OceanMaster

The screenshot was submitted by petition so I have it, thank you! Screenies are not really useful as they don't provide any more information (in this case, at least) than /bug reports. Bug reports on the other hand, can provide all kinds of behind the scenes useful info, so please always, always file those as soon as possible! I know many of you have indeed filed bug reports and they are being looked into.

We are rebooting now. That is not guaranteed to resolve these issues. It is only one part of the process. I continue to advise you to hold off on dangerous activities in game, until we have updated the thread that we believe the issues are resolved.
    Galene
    (12:24:59 PM) Oceanus: Hahaha ur ded on teh grond
    [Feb 1, 2012 9:57:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/galene/ [Link]  Go to top 
    Thenewguy4

We are rebooting now. That is not guaranteed to resolve these issues. It is only one part of the process. I continue to advise you to hold off on dangerous activities in game, until we have updated the thread that we believe the issues are resolved.

The reboot didn't help </3
    [Feb 1, 2012 9:59:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    James_Savory

After reboot I still can't log on to my stuck pirates, and there's quite a few now as my alts are all getting stuck too!

This is also happening to myself! :(
    Nemo says, "U giv poe"

Yaasoo - All oceans
    [Feb 1, 2012 10:01:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    moonmomma

This is also happening to myself! :(

Same here after reboot i still cant log onto moonmomma and now my alt mommamoon is stuck as well
    [Feb 1, 2012 10:05:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Ocod2

mine says 'Pirate preparation failed: Internal error' when i try to choose my pirate
    [Feb 1, 2012 10:08:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Perambulator

Same for me
    Perambulator

Captain of Sharpened Spokes
    King of Perambulation
    Cerulean Ocean
    [Feb 1, 2012 10:10:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    ovodepata

after reboot my main got dead in preparing pirates , i think i was unprepared T_T, cant u guys make a boot system to who do petition? ppl log with the same acc but with other pirate, as suggest here, and give the pirate name and u guys boot the pirate from server to try log on again.
    Oceanus greeter chats, "You guys are embarassing me again."

"The server will be rebooted in 30 minutes. Fixing Rogue Mark related bug and preventing all eggs from suddenly hatching into man-eating dinosaurs. Please remain calm.&quot
    [Feb 1, 2012 10:10:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    moonmomma

after reboot my main got dead in preparing pirates , i think i was unprepared T_T, cant u guys make a boot system to who do petition? ppl log with the same acc but with other pirate, as suggest here, and give the pirate name and u guys boot the pirate from server to try log on again.

I did that last time around :) now my main and my alt are stuck in syber space being herassed by lord knows what. probley all them skellys and zombies she sent to porgitory....

ok well i will try my last alt. i hope it dose nto end up stuck too cuse im paying for a sub and cant even get on :(

Hope they fix it soon.
    [Feb 1, 2012 10:13:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Kayytty

On Meridian, can't access server with my main or alt (says there's a problem with the pirate preparation system), though I can create a new alt. I'm re-downloading the game to my hard drive to see if this fixes it. There are 700+ people on Meridian, but I can't get on personally.
    [Feb 1, 2012 10:28:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Louisetje830

Same as you guys.. woulda hoped the reboot fixed it all, but i logged on after diner to see things still have not changed... i want to go on my main so badly >< Let's hope they fix Meridian soon. i've bought my parlor badge today before this error and i would like to be able to use it to the max. XD
    [Feb 1, 2012 10:37:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Kayytty

i've bought my parlor badge today before this error and i would like to be able to use it to the max. XD

Me too. I figured that there's finally enough people to make it worthwhile. But the tournaments earlier this morning (before the pirate preparation bug) were unplayable due to false instas and purported ping problems. It's nice to hear that another playa has a parlor badge. Perhaps we'll meet.
    [Feb 1, 2012 10:44:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    xmadddieex

Same here. Can't log on to my main Madiee-West but when i made another account it let me log on.
    [Feb 1, 2012 10:52:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    SlyOldFox

Oh what fun, now have six pirates the middy ones and the cobalt ones , and guess what , all six are showing pirate preperation unable, internal error , just what i was paying for lol
    [Feb 1, 2012 10:59:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Tredge

Will those who had purchased subscriptions or parlour badges, etc. be given extra days (complimentary) due to the servers? When we do purchase these things we purchase them for full use. Example: We buy a month's subscription, the game is down for a day therefore we have only received 29 days of what we paid for. I am not one to be picky but I am curious to see PP's route about this.
    Tredge, Miridian (Viridian) of Shantaram!
    Click for eargasm...
    [Feb 1, 2012 11:00:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    amethyststar

We hoped so, but we realized that a reboot seemed useless. Poor Sel. <3

Ye told Samos, "tart."
    Ye told Seleenn, "hai babydoll."
    Samos
    Captain of Meridian Refugees
    Queen of Changing Tides

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Samos
    Creator of Shoppe Manager (tm), Rank Manager (tm), and Memorization Manager (tm)
    [Feb 1, 2012 11:05:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/sara.anne.miller/    amethyststarlight    gloriousamethyst [Link]  Go to top 
    Tredge

That's far too much, mate. They have bigger fish to fry and I'm sure they'd rather do one big boot to better help run things smoothly.
    Click for eargasm...
    [Feb 1, 2012 11:10:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Louisetje830

After logging out from a Viking island glitch all 3 of my accounts are now unable to log in to. :I bummed... No meridian playtime for me ^^''
    [Feb 1, 2012 11:13:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    XBumble

Re: Server Status: Normal (updated 7:40 PM PDT 8/19/2005) Reply to this Post

Just a bug that has cropped up for me.

I logged out of Cerulean about 30mins ago. I now can't log back in. If I select my Xbumble pirate I get a red pirate preperation error message telling me of an internal error.

I can log in and out using alts however.

I raised a support ticket, but they sent me here.
    Captain of The Wreckin' Crew - Kirin Island, Cerulean Ocean.

'Are ye prepared to meet your maker and ask for yer money back?'
    [Feb 1, 2012 11:38:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    icepyro13

Just a bug that has cropped up for me.

I logged out of Cerulean about 30mins ago. I now can't log back in. If I select my Xbumble pirate I get a red pirate preperation error message telling me of an internal error.

I can log in and out using alts however.

I raised a support ticket, but they sent me here.

exact same thing! all my poe is on me main to i dont rele wanna play
    Mricey of Midnight Ocean

Officer of Mad Mutineers
    [Feb 1, 2012 11:49:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    syncopic1235

Re Reply to this Post

When attempting to login my 3 pirates appear, and 2 of them open normally, but the third character (and the most important one) gives me error:
    "Pirate preparation failed. Internal Error."
    What shall I do?
    Thanks a lot in advance
    [Feb 1, 2012 11:56:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Tredge

The suggestion as of right now is to be patient and they are aware of this problem- it has happened to probably about 50%+ of pirates on Meridian.
    There has been a reboot performed to try and resolve the issue and it doesn't seem to have done anything.
    Do as the OMs suggest, keep patient and continue to report all the bugs via. /bug or petition. They're working to their best ability.
    In the mean time, you can play on your alts but other pirates have reported that their alts were getting jammed as well.
    Click for eargasm...
    [Feb 1, 2012 11:58:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    XBumble

It's just gremlins in the works.

It'll all iron out in the end. :0)
    Captain of The Wreckin' Crew - Kirin Island, Cerulean Ocean.

'Are ye prepared to meet your maker and ask for yer money back?'
    [Feb 1, 2012 12:10:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Hikariks

Guess ill have to wait to log in on my main.... yet another day :/

*sits and starts nomming a cookie
    Yumisa World Wide ;)
    Your Favourite Cookie Monster <3op
    Can't find me? Im on Deviant Art!
    [Feb 1, 2012 12:17:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
    Posts: 2112   Pages: 71   [ First Page | Previous Page | 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 | Next Page | Last Page]
    [Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates