• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Announcement Thread
Total posts in this thread: 2136
Posts: 2136   Pages: 72   [ First Page | Previous Page | 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 474203 times and has 2135 replies Next Thread
kartossedai

Re: Server Status Reply to this Post

Cerulean has been super laggy lately, sometimes to the point of being nearly unplayable. I'm trying to solo kraken right now and the lag between coming back with treasure and going back in is taking a whole round to do. It's making solo ink collecting difficult. :\

edit: I take that back. It's unplayable right now. The countdown is continuously resetting itself in the middle of the count down. I submitted a bug report but idk if that would help at all.
----------------------------------------
~Parthenope on Cerulean~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by kartossedai at Oct 3, 2017 6:14:14 AM]
[Oct 3, 2017 5:57:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Equidae

Hmm, I am trying to log onto Obsidian via steam and its not working. It says there are 79 pirates online on the server status page. ='(
Ladyzebra of Sage
Zoaea on Dark Seas
[Dec 18, 2017 11:00:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

I too am having issues with connecting to Obsidian. Server status confirms at least 75 pirates are online, but connectivity is failing. I have checked my internet is fine from this side.
Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[Dec 18, 2017 11:04:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
millroy

Same issue here. Have used the "verify game file integrity" function in steam to no avail, and reinstalled the game, but neither had any effect. Grey Havens website also seems to be down.
Argos
[Dec 18, 2017 11:29:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forculus
Developer

A server that hosts databases used by all of the oceans appears to have been unresponsive for a period of time, causing quite a lot of problems as a result. All oceans are undergoing emergency reboots now to get back into a stable state.
[Dec 18, 2017 11:38:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CarrianneLuv

Any update with this? I keep getting booted from Cerulean and Emerald... This has been happening since yesterday for me.
~Punki
Cerulean
[Dec 24, 2017 6:54:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 2136   Pages: 72   [ First Page | Previous Page | 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates