• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1195 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
sweetnessc

Heed the Call of the Siren Song [Remora, Sat Feb 19th at noon]

Play, drink, sink ships, take bragging rights, have fun. Prizes will be available for all pirates jobbing for anybody who plays in the blockade, as well as for the player flags taking the most points in each of the first two rounds.

Please see the full details here!
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Feb 17, 2011 11:54:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lazyeyes1991

Re: Heed the Call of the Siren Song [Remora, Sat Feb 19th at noon]

I'd ram my longship into those rocks. But seriously, hope to see a lot of people turn out for it :)
Lesgreg
[Feb 17, 2011 12:17:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DaneT

Re: Heed the Call of the Siren Song [Remora, Sat Feb 19th at noon]

Yeah, but you get closer and then you hear the words...

It has been said, my friends, that I like war. My friends, I like War. No...I LOVE WAR!

Danet - An old salt of Y!PP, but not the oldest by a long shot.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by DaneT at Feb 17, 2011 3:18:47 PM]
[Feb 17, 2011 3:18:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates