• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2476 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
RedSeaWitch

Tinga Palace-Portrait easels trashed?

I thought, you couldn't trash anything that is vital and needed for an establishment, like order desks in shoppes and stalls, market interfaces in palaces and markets. And in palaces, I thought, easels were untrashable, too.

Seems, I was mistaken.

I wanted to make a portrait and happened to be on Tinga. Off to the palace I went, clicked on the "Get Portrait" whisk button... and??? no easels.

Why would anyone want to do away with them????
----------------------------------------
Windwench
Hags of the Wicked Winds, Cerulean
Collecting Hake & Hagfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HS on Viri:
Captain shouts, for heaven's sake, don't leave th :P
Jobber says, you don't hear that yelled too often
[Feb 15, 2011 4:28:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Re: Tinga Palace-Portrait easels trashed?

I'm not sure anyone from CotBP monitors the forums, it may be better to speak to them in-game. I suspect they didn't realize that removing the easel screws up the whisk for a portrait.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Feb 15, 2011 8:10:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheRack

Anything thats game breaking should be bugged... No harm in a petition in this particular case either...
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Feb 16, 2011 1:27:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ryujinpp

did i hear someone call out ...

boomy fun
Galene tells ye, "I reserve the right to not deliver prizes to you anymore in the future :P"
Galene tells ye, "You crashed me 6 times!"

Ryujin on all oceans
[Feb 16, 2011 6:18:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlePirates [Link]  Go to top 
wonkothes

The situation appears to be resolved. There are two easels there now.
Wonkots Governor of Wrasse
Cleaver wrote: 
Your new Penguin Overlords will be along shortly to begin the long and 'difficult' process of 'correction'."

[Feb 16, 2011 4:10:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luckyshot101

The situation appears to be resolved. There are two easels there now.

Darn, I was about to promote Wonkots Painting Services to the ocean...
Luckyshot

Old retired goat
[Feb 17, 2011 5:29:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    luckyshot101    kansasbennyboy [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

I had petitioned, and Thalia responded, saying the OM in charge of island development would take care of it. Also, the current govner said, they'd replace them, if needed. They didn't move them. And the previous govner said, he returned all furniture that had been placed previously, to their respective owners... He also said, that he knew from another island, that indeed easels didn't fall under the same restrictions as for instance, market interfaces or order desks or work stations, and they could be removed.

So, it's entirely possible, they'd been trashed and replaced by privately-owned items years ago, without anyone being the wiser, and only the return of items now revealed that.

I wasn't pointing fingers or calling for cades. I was merely wondering, that they could be removed, being that they provide an essential service in the palace.
Windwench
Hags of the Wicked Winds, Cerulean
Collecting Hake & Hagfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HS on Viri:
Captain shouts, for heaven's sake, don't leave th :P
Jobber says, you don't hear that yelled too often
[Feb 17, 2011 2:22:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

There's quite a lengthy list of oversights and buglight things in the royal and governor pots. Partly because most of the governor and royal actions happen so rarely that bugs and oversights haven't been found, and also partly because the return on investment of fixing them in the codebase is pretty low compared given the availability of a very rare manual cheap fix by an OM.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Feb 17, 2011 2:32:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates