• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5728 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Winklecat

Thanks for a good start

Thank you to YPP for responding to some of the issues that have been raised in this forum.
I'm pretty sure you dropped the Poe price to open a stall.
I know that you tweaked the cargos that bot ships are carrying. More commodities being won. More charts being available. And more treasure haul and forage expeditions being generated, even for very mediocre navvers like me. With a Viking chart, a couple of regular battles and a TH expo between sakejima and viridis, my young daughter had a blast, did not get bored, because she was not on one station all the time, and was excited at all the Poe she made.
I actually got my February seal on Crimson before I got it on Sage.
Now, if only you can figure out a way for captains and senior officers to leave ships open for crew use....
I look forward to seeing more in the weeks to come.
Winklecat
----------------------------------------
Winklecat
SO of The Bootleggers on Emerald
Royal and occasional monarch of The End
[Feb 14, 2011 9:56:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shirato

Re: Thanks for a good start

After I read your post I've gone out for a few pillages, but I couldn't notice the changes you reckon have been made. The drops of charts were pretty average, as usual, and I got no expeditions (thus far).

Which route were you on, and what strength brigands/barbarians were you attacking? Also, how many were aboard your ship? Just you and your child, or more jobbers?

I'm also not winning more commodities, as you say you did. In fact, in my re-engage, after I lost 12 cannon balls, only about 6 were recovered, and no extra cargo was won (besides poe).

I don't think any measurements have been taken yet, from my observations, but I could be wrong and I plan on checking it out over the next days. I hope I am wrong and that there are more expeditions to be picked up, etc.

As far as price for stall and rent, I agree, they seem to be cheaper.
Finnigan Yppedia Profile
Finnigan on Viridian
[Feb 17, 2011 5:33:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

After I read your post I've gone out for a few pillages, but I couldn't notice the changes you reckon have been made. The drops of charts were pretty average, as usual, and I got no expeditions (thus far).

I got 5 expos out of 14 battles in last 4 days! So yeah they raised expos!

Which route were you on, and what strength brigands/barbarians were you attacking? Also, how many were aboard your ship? Just you and your child, or more jobbers?

I'm also not winning more commodities, as you say you did. In fact, in my re-engage, after I lost 12 cannon balls, only about 6 were recovered, and no extra cargo was won (besides poe).

In those 14 battles! I got over and over commodities that I ever get before! Herbs, enamels, paints, fruits, stone, iron and even KB!!! Can job you so ye can see! ... I kept everything stocked on a brig

I don't think any measurements have been taken yet, from my observations, but I could be wrong and I plan on checking it out over the next days. I hope I am wrong and that there are more expeditions to be picked up, etc.

Taking sloop won't help! Sloop is not what ye need to take to win stock like i won!

As far as price for stall and rent, I agree, they seem to be cheaper.

They are at least 2 times cheaper!

Before you say everything about yesterday.... Listen this!

I PVP any crew member not in my flag since 2 weeks! Not only you! Ye can check PVP list of my crew if ye don't believe me!

I attacked you and I won .... You re engaged when I had NO TIME for it .... FATHER YELLING AT YOU TO COME DINNER OR HE UN PLUG NET FOR 2 MONTHS ..... I prefer disengage and go dinner LOL ... We can do a rematch anytime if ye want though!
Emerald
Cerulean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by etieti at Feb 17, 2011 5:58:38 AM]
[Feb 17, 2011 5:58:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shirato

Not really sure why you're talking about a pvp matter here.

As for your comments regarding the topic at hand;

Do you have any specific information to contribute? Such as which routes, which vessel type, what strength you fought? Surely you can contribute more than bold colours to this.
Finnigan Yppedia Profile
Finnigan on Viridian
[Feb 17, 2011 7:32:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

Not really sure why you're talking about a pvp matter here.

As for your comments regarding the topic at hand;

Do you have any specific information to contribute? Such as which routes, which vessel type, what strength you fought? Surely you can contribute more than bold colours to this.

Because I do!

Which ever route!

Sloops isn't the best way!

That's all I'M going to say for now!
Emerald
Cerulean
[Feb 17, 2011 7:38:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

I walk the path Apate took - more specific information, please. Crimson is small enough without us holding back information that can partly help us work the charm of the ocean (or something poetic like that, like Barbra Streisand).

But don't shout at me that much, thanks!
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

BUYING EGGS
[Feb 17, 2011 11:43:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates