• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4325 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
Aphrodite
OceanMaster

Lolrabbit Valentine's Day Cards - Win seasonal items (Winners posted!) Reply to this Post

February is full of so many fantastic holidays, I'm going to combine two and share the love with my fellow Ocean Master, Nemesis. Nemesis absolutely loves pink fluffy bunnies and today begins the Chinese Year of the Rabbit. That is a perfect reason to have all of you make her a lolrabbit Valentine?s Day card! This is your chance to send warm fuzzies to Nemesis, make her smile and perhaps break through the icy exterior. Good luck! =)

How to enter:
  • Find a pictue of a rabbit that inspires you to a caption. They can be photographs, drawings, toys, etc. You can have more than one in the picture if you want. Save the image you find to your computer.
  • . Go to the lolcat builder.
  • Press Browse, find your rabbit picture, and press Upload.
  • Scroll down the screen until you get the "Step 2" area, where you should see your picture.
  • Caption your picture. You can put text at the top, middle or bottom, and set its position, font size and color, etc. The caption must have some obvious reference to Nemesis, and Valentine?s Day themes.
  • Preview.
  • Either... Save or Save&Submit to get a url for your lolrabbit, or simply save the picture from Preview onto your computer (as .jpg or .png), and then host the image yourself to get a url.
  • Post your lolrabbit as an image no larger than 600 x 600 pixels into the entry thread (or as a link if it's larger). Include your pirate name and ocean (this is where prizes will be delivered).

Rules/Details:
  • Deadline: Monday, February 14, by 11:59
  • Please, only one entry per person.
  • You may edit your post while the event is open, but any edits made after the deadline will disqualify the entry.
  • Questions, comments and discussions belong in this thread. Only entries should be listed in the entry thread.

Prizes:
Prizes will be determined by your entires, but may include rabbits, roses, chocolates, and holiday furniture or trinkets. I may even throw in an Aphrodite egg or two.

Edit: No typos here >.>
Edit: Para leer este concurso en español, da clic aquí .
----------------------------------------
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Aphrodite at Feb 23, 2011 10:15:47 AM]
[Feb 2, 2011 10:03:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
makalintal

Re: Lolrabbit Valentine's Day Cards - Win seasonal items (deadline 2/14) Reply to this Post

This'll be fun XD
°ßonifacio- Born in Sage°
[Feb 2, 2011 10:23:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/myprofile [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

Re: Lolrabbit Valentine's Day Cards - Win seasonal items (deadline 2/14) Reply to this Post

ACK.
Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Feb 3, 2011 11:45:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Nemesis. Awesome.
[Feb 3, 2011 11:55:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Immaboss

Aprhodite

hehe
Immastar on Meridian and Cerulean
[Feb 3, 2011 12:41:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aphrodite
OceanMaster

Aprhodite

hehe

Those are extra rare eggs, so I expect super-awesome-melt-her-heart fluffy bunnies!

>.>
[Feb 3, 2011 2:29:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aphrodite
OceanMaster

Thank you everyone for the fantastic Valentine lolrabbits! We'll get to the judging and heart-melting measurements as soon as we can!

I need to revive Nemesis first. She seems to have slipped into a cuteness-induced coma.....
[Feb 15, 2011 6:48:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aphrodite
OceanMaster

Thank you to everyone who created a Lolrabbit valentine for Nemesis! So many excellent, heart-melting entries!

And the winners are:

Boyk on Malachite - a red rose. Everyone needs a Nemesis (especially one so cuddly!)
Robroy on Opal - an Aphrodite egg. No one can resist a room full of worshipers.
Stonekeeper on Opal - crossed heart furniture. You can't resist the feathers!
Jippy on Viridian - an Aphrodite egg. Pink fluffy cuteness!
Delores on Sage - a box of chocolates. Now look Neme, you made the bunny cry!
Greylady on Malachite - a heart and sword tapestry. See, she does love the bunnies!
Decima on Sage - a heart cookie. Hopefully Nemesis won't eat the bunnies....
Cattrin on Midnight - a Heart tapestry. Save the bunnies - all you need is love!

Prizes should be delivered soon. Thank you everyone!
[Feb 23, 2011 10:13:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robroy2

Yarrrr, I love you Aphrodite! :) Thanks.
Your egg is now next to the one from Thalia. If you wanna come over to Opal... there's free mead in my basement. :)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Robroy2 at Feb 23, 2011 1:20:49 PM]
[Feb 23, 2011 12:43:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Ohmai! Thank ya! Thank ya! o:
Sincerely
[Feb 23, 2011 1:13:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Thank ye! Thank ye! Thank ye! I love the tapestry! Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for the fun contest!
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Feb 23, 2011 5:43:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jippeh14

Thankyou sooo much Aphrodite!! :DD
Grats all n_n
Jippy of Meridian
[Feb 23, 2011 7:23:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snowpixie

Thanks for running a fun event and congratulations to the winners :)
Imp, totally sane mermaid-siren of Meridian.
Superdoodle avatar by Budclare =D
[Feb 23, 2011 10:22:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gruftspion

Wow, thank you very much <3
Congrats to the other winners and thank you for the great event!
Stonekeeper on Opal

"Nach dem Schlafen hab ich immer so schöne Muster im Gesicht."
[Feb 24, 2011 1:57:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forumrizzo

Curses! No Aphrodite egg this time, at least I have these LOLrabbits to cheer me up.

Thanks for the awesome event!
Tomrizzo
Serendipity, Rebel Rousers
Emerald
[Feb 25, 2011 12:33:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates