• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7209 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Randolffw

When is primetime on Crimson?

I realize the population is very very low here, but there must be a timeframe when there are enough on to Job on a pillage, or eventually run my own pillages. Thanks for any info on this!
----------------------------------------
Sirdad on Crimson Ocean
[Jan 31, 2011 1:13:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Re: When is primetime on Crimson?

Check the "day" activity for Crimson here: http://www.glowie.com/~onyx/PPAT/PPAT.php
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jan 31, 2011 1:18:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randolffw

Check the "day" activity for Crimson here: http://www.glowie.com/~onyx/PPAT/PPAT.php

Thank you!
Sirdad on Crimson Ocean
[Jan 31, 2011 1:48:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randolffw

Dang I may have to rethink playing on Crimson... it is so much lower population that I was thinking. 15 people on one day this month, and like 6 being the usual max amount.
Sirdad on Crimson Ocean
[Feb 1, 2011 12:13:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yerep

-- Ahoy Sirdad! and Welcome to thy Crimson Ocean! :) Yes, Crimson is a small small ocean, but it does have a bit of stable marketing areas, as along as you invest in the right product. Such as cannonballs, you can some times make them cheaper, and such for your self, and sell 1-3 PoE higher to make some more PoEs but, it's hard since there's not many people on crimson, and the game dev's don't look at this forums much.

- The best things i could tell you are:

- Don't invest in too many sloops, because no one need's a sloop since, theres hardly anyone here to purchase one. :) I'll buy some, when i get 20 dubs or so from Monthly sub at Golden Dub Club, and purchasing alone but i have too many as it is, looking to sell all me 50 today to someone :)

- Stalls, Yes the population is small but people still need products, if you open a stall, I'll order from ye for an entire month, to get ye started! I well purchase monthly and holiday items, if there for sale :)

- Pillage and do the Treasure Charts, They're the only way to make money here on the ocean, well the most.

Anyways, I'm on alot, well try to be! I have some experience, with stalls and such, if you need help you can hearty me if you would like to, i could also pillage with ye! =)

Have fun with all of us on Crimson!

Sincerely, Seek.
[Feb 1, 2011 3:12:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

I got around 40 ships from sloop to xebec to sell on this ocean too if someone is interested!
Emerald
Cerulean
[Feb 1, 2011 4:06:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates