• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1147 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Kantorin

Repaint

Is it possible to Repaint and delete furniture from a special ship like Rogue ships or seasonal ships?

Kantorin
[Jan 29, 2011 5:54:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

Re: Repaint

yes it is, however once the prop is gone, its gone. You have to weigh the value of the ship at its present condition (especially if limited edition) vs the value of the ship after you make the changes you want. This is especially true if you think you might sell it at some point in the future.

However, if you do intend on never selling the ship, you can repaint, dust props, add your own furniture, whatever!
----------------------------------------
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
Blazeblade says, "you're talking to a SHEEP?"
[Jan 29, 2011 6:48:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Kantorin

Re: Repaint

Thanks for the help :-)
its because i like the limited edition ship designs from the sloop better than the normal design, but the colour and furnish irritates me, so i want to furnish it myself and give it my favorit colours :D
Kantorin
[Jan 30, 2011 7:54:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates