• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 37
Posts: 37   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7330 times and has 36 replies Next Thread
ohgreenone

Board Hogging

Bringing up an issue that is all to familiar here on Midnight....board hogging. The same people/crews load larger ships daily or even multiple times a day without even a concern or care that other navvers in this ocean would love a chance to load a larger ship. The same navvers load multiple SHM weekly, claiming they never load more than twice a week. I am sure someone will bring up the novelty of the vikings.. however this issue has been happening long before the vikings. The numbers on the ocean (until the recent influx due to the vikings) does not permit a few larger ships to be loading at the same time and be decent runs. Where is the spirit of the game here.. this is a social game where we should be working together.. not being selfish and making it all about one or two people.

Please be considerate of other people....
[Jan 24, 2011 3:59:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mrgaz1980

Re: Board Hogging

Bringing up an issue that is all to familiar here on Midnight....board hogging. The same people/crews load larger ships daily or even multiple times a day without even a concern or care that other navvers in this ocean would love a chance to load a larger ship. The same navvers load multiple SHM weekly, claiming they never load more than twice a week. I am sure someone will bring up the novelty of the vikings.. however this issue has been happening long before the vikings. The numbers on the ocean (until the recent influx due to the vikings) does not permit a few larger ships to be loading at the same time and be decent runs. Where is the spirit of the game here.. this is a social game where we should be working together.. not being selfish and making it all about one or two people.

Midnight can't load large ships.... if they do, the server crashes when it hits 350 on the ocean.
----------------------------------------
Devill, capt of Mutiny,
Former Bitch of DI.
[Jan 24, 2011 4:03:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Funwithyou

jeasilver and deedat
samjones
fernet

others to add to the list?
[Jan 24, 2011 4:48:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

Well for viking missions, the naver does not matter. Now while it does suck if someone loads 3-4-5 times a week you can a) not support their runs and advise other hearties/flaggies to do the same. b) start to nav yourself, build up a loyal list of hearties jobbers and slowly move up to bigger ships c) Job on the runs d) complain on forums

Option D has been used before, but rarely with results.

While I do not agree with "board hogging" , It is up to each pirate to have fun in their own way and I can not begrudge them that right.

If you have time to invest, try option B, mind you that war frigs after the viking craze is over will go back to being covered in cobwebs.

Also, I should be smacked for this, but is Devill right, 350+ and we top out now?
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Jan 24, 2011 5:28:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Publandlord

Also, I should be smacked for this, but is Devill right, 350+ and we top out now?

Of course not :-)

We had more than that on December 18th. It's just so rare to see it these days!
Anaplian, Shadow Riders, Midnight Ocean
[Jan 24, 2011 5:49:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
garbage48

Sounds good in theory, in practice it doesn't happen.

Social game it maybe, but we are all individuals not lemmings.

Some dedicate their time to sword fighting, others bnav, i prefer to job with a good bnavver than a total greenie.
[Jan 25, 2011 5:53:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

..... mind you that war frigs after the viking craze is over will go back to being covered in cobwebs.

They will not! You have to dust your storage sheds occasionally!
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Jan 25, 2011 6:43:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
escooper

I would like to say "thank you" for expressing concern about the amount of flotillas I would try during a week.

I also agree with Vova's post and others that each person likes to play the game differently. I respect that. (See below in long message section)

I hear what you are saying and I will *try* to modify my behaviors.

Thanks,

Samjones

------ longer message ---------
I am concerned that when I started playing pirates on Midnight, there were a lot of navvers that would see a flotilla spawn and would committ to sinking it before it blockaded a island. The provided the ocean a valuable service as island holders may not have the resources to fight off BKs (sinking ships, poe for jobbers, shot and rum,etc)

Now there are very few navvers that take the time and resources to sink flotillas and as such, the BKs stick around a long long time, especially the non-sinking ones. Right now we have the maxiumum of 4 BKs on Midnight. After two weeks after spawn, then they will drop on an island and continue to drop at time intervals unless sunk. Each takes about 16-20 sinks to get rid of them. Note: I try to check the float boards after reboots (monday, wed, friday) to see if there are advantages against a BK, since I sail war brigs.

In real life, I am an engineer that sees a problem and steps up to solve it. I see BKs sitting around as a problem. I feel that attacking a flotilla is providing a service to the island holders and also a way to enjoy the game and make poe for jobbers. Admittedly, I am not a great navver like Vuurs, Nine, Sweetiepie, Pippette, Truvie, BMA, Piratemagic, etc. But I do try and aspire to keep learning.

I also like that there have been times that either my involvement or support of other navvers (or island holders) has led to sinking the BK before they do drop. (So that is why I like to do it, whatever :-)

----- Game mechanics, what people like to do ----------
I think in terms of ship-related missions, people like to do the following in order.
1. Pillages
2. Cursed Isles
3. Sea monster hunts
4. Sinking flotillas
5. Haunted Seas
6. Flotillas non sinking
7. Trade Runs

The reasons for why one over the other is varied such as make more poe, how much time is available, trying to level up thier stats, supporting hearties, or just general enjoyment. I don't like to cross load, so I do not intentionally job up against another float or even a SMH / HS. I just wait and do something else or job on their ship for support.

So the original post was about taking up time on the board, I can see how flotillas would if others wanted to do SMH, Haunted Seas, etc. it could affect things. Right now the viking expeditions are taking up lots of interest and huge amountes of jobbers, just like Haunted Seas did last year. It will eventually balance out. AGreed that overall jobber pool is in decline and it gets harder to take out a BK because the large number of trips into just one to sink 16-20 ships, if successful, using smaller ships of our own.

I am a reasonable person. If others wanted to do a flotilla and saw that I was on the board a lot during prime game hours (I dont' think 3 times a week is, but I could the poster's point maybe at 5), then get in touch with me in game and just ask if I could support them.

Again, thanks for your comments.

Samjones
Samjones (All oceans)
Collector of ships with Mummichog fish name and Moody Adjective.

Be a pirate. Play like a pirate today #puzzlepirates
[Jan 25, 2011 8:55:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Springheel

Hey guys, nobody "owns" the notice board. There are no rules as to when you should put up a notice. Have some respect for the jobbers that apply, because no one is entitled to them. Make some connection with them, treat them well, and they'll come back and puzzle for you more often regardless of who's loading.
blah blah blah
[Jan 25, 2011 9:04:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

It's almost as if the game is based around social skills and relationships between pirates!
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Jan 25, 2011 9:45:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dorien

/me owns the notice board.
Lord of Tyr's Own, Ambassador and SO of the Fifth Fist

I've never met a keg o' Rum I didn't like!
[Jan 25, 2011 10:14:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bdull

jeasilver and deedat
samjones
fernet

others to add to the list?

(bold added by me)
Cleaver forbid that one crew should have TWO highly competent and active bnavvers who are capable of loading large ships, and actually pillage with them instead of lotto-lantis.

Does it suck trying to load a ship of your own when these people are on the board? Unless you have a good hearty/flag network, yeah, it can be a drag--I'm familiar with this problem, and I do job for some of these pirates fairly regularly because it's easier, but if I want to take a ship out myself you can bet I'll still post on the board.

Instead of calling out people, directly or indirectly, on the forums, there are some more productive actions--I believe Vova and Springheel covered them pretty well.
--Lazylubber
Lord of Crimson Tide on Midnight
Former governor of Midsummer
Not retired, but playing less than some who are

Avatar awesomeness by Shortyjack!
[Jan 25, 2011 2:09:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
opalmist

OMG might I guess that the trigger for this post is that one flag has 11 sinks in a flotilla?????

Now with the Viking maps, ships are a bit harder to load, so I give full credit to the people that patiently sit and wait for their ship to fill to do this task.

As I look around the ocean and see the BK's that have been dropping on islands from lack of people trying or failing to load a ship, I say congrats to those that are succeeding with the task in the face of those that are loading for other things on the ocean.

I applaud these pirates that have sat for hours and hours trying to fill a ship night after night, day after day and maybe going and maybe not. They have paid the price to get their name known for making the average pirate some poe, which ultimately is what enables them to fill a ship today.
Crankydebbie - Midnight
Captain of Seas de Resistance
Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.
Adolf Hitler
[Jan 25, 2011 4:20:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wonkothes

Funny, a year ago or so, Samjones had trouble loading for his flotilla attacks,. Now, he seems to get jobbers in a semi reasonable period of time, makes them poe more often than not and pays them for their time when he doesn't. Perhaps you should ask him how he transformed his runs from ones that didnt get many people to now.
Wonkots Governor of Wrasse
Cleaver wrote: 
Your new Penguin Overlords will be along shortly to begin the long and 'difficult' process of 'correction'."

[Jan 25, 2011 4:25:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
REJBELLS

bdull said:

(bold added by me)
Cleaver forbid that one crew should have TWO highly competent and active bnavvers who are capable of loading large ships, and actually pillage with them instead of lotto-lantis.

I want to see This please. Cleaver's Statement.
Wildsrose Of:
Cerulean, Meridian & Emerald

The Titan. The Kraken.
[Jan 25, 2011 6:14:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pomfret

Cleaver forbid that Cleaver should actually make a statement.
Pomfret of Midnight Cerulean and Most Oceans
Except when I am Scroogie or somebody else

Stupid merger made me change my signature...
[Jan 25, 2011 9:24:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bdull

bdull said:

(bold added by me)

Wildsrose, it's not a statement that Cleaver ever made. It was used in the same sense as "heaven forbid".
--Lazylubber

[Jan 25, 2011 9:43:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
egc3729

Dear ohgreenone,

I usualy dont reply to the forum, I realy come look what goes on here, but your post was brought to my attention by an hearty.

Yes I like to pillage, Bnaving is my favorite thing to do on the game. I sometimes will job with either Hearties that are posted or I will give an unknown Naver a chance an apply for a job with him/her.

The last time I gave an unknown a chance and jobbed for him/her, I got on the vessel which was less then 1 lg point from the Island, and the Naver ported!

Like they said, treat your jobbers properly, and ye will get people coming back jobbing for you on your pillages.

P.S ohgreenone, if ye would put your in game name here I will go job for you next time ye are posted on the Notice Board:)

Jeasilver
Captain of Silver Linings
EGC Capt of the Guppy Wackers!!

All art work provided by L&L avatars.

Addicted to clothes? Get some for cheap!
[Jan 25, 2011 9:55:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Neonila

If they can load let them load and give jobbers options on the NB. It's good for everyone. There are a lot of posts about this I don't see why the issue has to be brought up again.
Alniyat,
Booching Blaggards -> http://dirac.dynalias.com/bb/

If the Fish Rumour Mongers had their way, we'd be dropping on everything.
I dropped a plate the other day. Does that count?
-- Missiep --

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Neonila at Jan 26, 2011 1:13:43 AM]
[Jan 26, 2011 1:12:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://neonila.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Bauds

If they can load let them load and give jobbers options on the NB. It's good for everyone. There are a lot of posts about this I don't see why the issue has to be brought up again.

It's not good for everyone if the same people keep loading brig pillages for several hours a day; the more big ships load the less other people can load and the less choice there is. Plenty of top navers who are perfectly capable of loading ships don't or have left the game entirely as they know they can't load in a reasonable time when most of the people who would job for them are already on ships. It's not good for jobbers' choice and it's not good for the bnavers who can't load ships because of it. If it was a problem of hearty networks why would Napalm, the best flotilla naver on the ocean and the fastest loading, be posting in the swabbie threads in game design? Plenty of people don't like loading slowly and making their jobbers wait a lot so don't try, unlike some who load whatever; others are top bnavers and kind caring people who don't get the chance to gain popularity. There is a problem of a declining population, and only some people compromise.

I have seen Samjones take his offer down if he is slow loading or if someone else wants to load, and unlike everyone else he doesn't rejob, he loads in under an hour and spends about that in there, on the smallest viable ship, and is one of the only people loading for flotillas. That is not the same as daily 3-5 hour brig pillages, the bnavers of which could at least compromise with a junk or baglah. I know people are doing what they want to, but by jobbing up to 30 on a brig pillage needlessly instead of 12-15 on a junk or baglah you are stopping others from doing the same thing. Vikings are no exception, there's not even any bnav involved so I don't see why people are competing so much, I guess for the restock cut profit.

Edit: I do agree that people should be able to load what they want when they want, but at the moment that means preventing other often more capable and considerate bnavers from doing the same. It'd just be nice if those who can compromise did so in order for others to be able to do what they want e.g. bnav at all, or post in game design to help fix it, there are plenty of threads about increasing swabbie numbers and improving them but only a few posting in them.
Bauds of Obsidian, formerly Cerulean and before that Midnight.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Bauds at Jan 26, 2011 2:37:48 AM]
[Jan 26, 2011 2:34:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MorganaP

If a Naver chooses to try loading for larger ship runs good luck to him or her, it will remain the choice of the jobber who they job with.

Now for me i tend to job with Navers i know (no these dont have to be the best navers on the ocean, rather they are navers i know who make their runs for all involved).
Am i as a jobber going to go on runs that i don't enjoy, or with navers i don't know just because there are no other jobs on the board, highly unlikely.

My advice for any naver trying to break into doing smh or floats is job with others first get your name out to the ocean as a good mate, then your hearties will job with you and pass the word to others that you run good fun trips.

Morgana
[Jan 26, 2011 2:37:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

As a (former?) high end navver, I feel that we navs all have a responsibility to the community and to each other to restrain ourselves to taking less than we want. If we could, we would all be out there navving every day all day. It has never been supportable by the community, and is less and less supportable with every passing year.

There are a small few navvers who are impervious to appeals to responsibility and to community approbation, but most have at least some flexibility. Although having to pre-plan and coordinate sucks, it's worth the effort. Try talking to the people on the board who are creating problems for you. If they go every day ask them to stand down at a particular time, or to not load until you're loaded the next day. Make sure you're spending at least as much time jobbing for others as taking out your own runs.

For those looking to break into high end navving who are not yet established, remember that the time of jobbers is a resource to be earned, through friendship and/or skill, and not something we are entitled to receive.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jan 26, 2011 11:21:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pippysalt

I have is simple question, the answer could help make loading easier.

Why do we have large and huge viking expos anyway?.... They cause lag and dcs for many.

Why not just have small and medium ones? ..... less jobbers needed.

There is no bnav required, unlike Imperials where I suppose having larger maps give different challenges.

I do not know the proper channels I am inexperienced with forums, but if anyone reading this agrees and could speak to the designers it could ease the problem getting rid of the large and huge viking maps, while at the same time making more small and meds available in their place.

What do u all think?

Pippy
Pippette
SO
Midnight Passion
[Jan 26, 2011 1:20:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AtariRaccoon

I don't think you can blame the navvers alone, it is in party with the help of the people who actually job with them. If a jobber is going to go and wait for hours (or whatever) on a larger ship instead of a smaller one that will set sail instantly, then it is everyone's responsibility.

It is hard to punish 'board hogging' navers when the social puzzle is clearly rewarding them.

A general is only as good as his solders, especially when the solders are free to follow by choise.

As much as what we think about the social puzzle and how it works, it's the will of the majority that dictates what is socially acceptable and what is not. If the majority of people are okay with whatever action (no matter how tasteless, etc) or act against them themselves, the 'social puzzle' rewards the users of said action.

In short, 'board hogging' is acceptable because the jobbers allow it *slash* say so. Now if someone was creative and found a way to punish either the jobbers, navers, or both....

You can play BY the rules of the social puzzle, or find a way to change said rules themselves, for that is the true art of Puzzle Pirate Warfare.

/e goes off to write Murasaki's Art of Puzzle Pirate War
Murasaki, the most interesting man on Midnight

"I don't always finish my signatures, but when I do
[Jan 26, 2011 1:28:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Because the same codebase is used for all of the oceans, changes to game design need to be workable on all of the oceans (in theory, anyway....). Due to the different dynamics on doubloon oceans (more free players overall and a much larger proportion of people who can't take out their own voyage), most of the green oceans can still load big ships. But in general suggestions for changes to the game code itself go in the appropriate thread in the Game Design forum.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jan 26, 2011 1:29:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iratepirate3

Slipping on a tangent...

Murasaki's Art of Puzzle Pirate War

:D
Oversteve on Midnight
Royal of True Passion
[Jan 26, 2011 1:56:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DaneT

OMG might I guess that the trigger for this post is that one flag has 11 sinks in a flotilla????

Back when I played more actively, when I was in the mood for an injury chance I would job with one person in particular because they sank often, regardless of the quality of jobbers.
It has been said, my friends, that I like war. My friends, I like War. No...I LOVE WAR!

Danet - An old salt of Y!PP, but not the oldest by a long shot.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by DaneT at Jan 26, 2011 3:31:43 PM]
[Jan 26, 2011 3:25:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bdull

I can't speak to all the navvers named here, but I have known Jeasilver for several years, and she often will take out her WB pillages with 12-15 jobbers--if that's depopulating the ocean of jobbers, we have much bigger problems to solve than if she is loading a pillage every night. Plus, it's worth mentioning that many of these people who job constantly don't take out only large ships, they take out sloops as well.
--Lazylubber

[Jan 26, 2011 6:28:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

Make sure you're spending at least as much time jobbing for others as taking out your own runs.

This. There was one awsome naver who was also a heartie of mine who I did not job with just for this very reason. Not because he would not go on my runs, but because they never really went on anybodys runs.

When atlantis first came out out population was higher granted, but it still took time to load since there was almost always a ship out. When nobody did have a ship out some of us could load to 75 in 20mins. I know we (well some of us) got together and worked it out. Example, me and gauntlet started loading at the same time, we are both up to 20mates in mins, Gaunt sends me a tell "hey Vov, I went out 2 days ago, when was the last time you went out?" if it was 3 days then he sent me his jobbers, hopped on my ship and helped me to load vai his heartie list, if I did go yesterday then I did the same for him. If we both went out 2 days ago then it would go something like, hey you get this one, I will grab the next or go after you if there is time and people still wanna go, and belive me if I had time I would job for him, or atleast help him load up after I port. Another, Bnavking came out to rejob and someone just started loading, Bnav sends a tell, heya matie, take your offer down for 5mins so I can top off a bit and pop back in? What do you think he did for the same naver when it was his turn to rejob? Sometimes when I nerfed a run to merge with someone elses ship they would let me nav for a seg or 2, I have done this for navers who did the same for me, Ok no owners chests, but I did not take out atlantis runs just for the owners chests and poe either.

My question is does this still happen? I know it happened on a almost everyday basis on midnight at one point.

Also Wonk said that Samjones does not rejob on his flotilla runs for the most part. If you are doing this so others can have a chance that is awsome matie, I hope you have a open heartie spot for me. Respect+

It is super frustrating to leave with 24/30 on a brig to rejob, just to sit there for 45 mins watching 2 people hop on, and then 2 more hop off. Then go back in with 25 or 26. Some would say those 4-6 mates would have hoped off soon anyways, but if ya only have 30-40mins left to puzzle it is better for the ship and yourself to leave at that point. Many times if you just stayed in only 1-2 would hop off, but on that one to each their own.

About the huge maps and frigs, the lag sucks, my first try was on a WF, after dimissing my first terrible gun board my stat dropped from a top 5 ult down to GM but whatever. I think it may have something to do with not enough smalls/meds spawning. Oh and people being greedy getting 20% of 45-60 peoples poes. Either or.
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Jan 26, 2011 6:29:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pkinhahna

My question is does this still happen?

I must say that sometimes people see only what they want to see. In fact there has been many times Deedat, Jeasilver, Chetara, or even myself that has taken down a jobbing notice for someone else who was either 1) re-jobbing or 2) jobbing to go in. And I could almost be certain many of other Battle Navers have done the same and just don't want to make it public... whether the other Battle Naver asks in a private tell or we just NB spy and see who is there by ourselves because we are just grown up like that ;) (PS someone said something about purple being the sarcasm color but I'm just lazy right now XD)

In fact.. this happened TODAY when Omegadyn was loading for the sinker flotilla and we waited until he took his job down (he only had 20 jobbers I believe when he took it down) and then we jobbed! I also will add that it may not take us 20..30.. 40.. or even an hour to load.. that all depends on the jobbers how fast we move, but if we are sitting there for a bit we try to make it fun. Do trivia, Tourneys, and of course have tables available for the jobbers because they .. all of YOU.. are what matters.

Having hearties or being known is a good thing and its no ones fault but your own if you cant keep your friends happy that they will not job with you every now and then.

SO Yes.. things like that do happen.. amazing aye?

PS. Weeeee Weeeee WEEEEeeeee

(Added this with the edit)

We also don't always load bigger ships. We like junks but there are the times when all of a sudden a ton of people apply or hearties log on who want to join us and we are full or have over jobbed. So we move to a WB and sometimes we load CIs and sometimes like the random 12pm short sloop pillage that gets turned into a 2 hour pillage because people want to pillage and there is nothing on the NB so me being the silent Naver I am stay out for them.. it does happen your just not around to see it. My bad.
o°¤*¨¨*¤?ï? Hahna ?ï?¤*¨¨*¤°o - Lady of Renegade Terrors
Landed on Midnight!

o°v°o~Siaye~o°v°o Princess of Universe A

And... then there was a turkey sandwich....
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Pkinhahna at Jan 26, 2011 10:36:34 PM]
[Jan 26, 2011 10:21:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 37   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates