• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6135 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
yerep

My thought's go out to stall owners!

Just wanted to take a moment and Thank the stall owner's who have stalls on crimson! =)

Also, to announce, that im opening a shipyard on Dragon's Nest =) and I'd like to know, if people could help me by bringing wood too me and other minerals, so i can make the monthly ships for people! I'll have good prices set. Also, im going to have prices for buy set higher out passing other's just to test and see what prices target Merchant's to sell to us, because i think the prices are too low now.

Also, I need help with expert labor as well, *sorry* but, i'm stuck @ skilled, lol. I'm paying 16/22/30 =)

Thanks again Stall owner's for your help on this ocean, because it looks like were going to have to help our selfs... =(

~Seek & on Crimson! =)
[Jan 20, 2011 7:51:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yerep

Re: My thought's go out to stall owners!

I'm also going to move stock too, so have your items for sale! haha. It's like a Ghost Town!?
[Jan 20, 2011 7:52:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Followfaith

yea i tried crimson its more then a ghost town then need more players so does dub prices can go down
----------------------------------------
Poker is like marriage it fun at first but then at the end your drinking your self to sleep
FollowFaith on sage
Fames on virdian
[Jan 28, 2011 11:25:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randolffw

Yes thanks all that have stalls. I and my son have just started on Crimson recently, in fact he just recently ordered a Sloop from somewhere, not even sure if we have what it takes to actually sail on it yet. But we are going to make a go of it on the Crimson Ocean.
----------------------------------------
Sirdad on Crimson Ocean
[Jan 31, 2011 1:04:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates