• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7121 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
etieti

Vikings Expos out! Time to try those out!

I got 4 and i will get more expos to try them !

It will be saturday so the kids can play!

Suggest here what time we could get majority of people!
----------------------------------------
Emerald
Cerulean
[Jan 20, 2011 7:16:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

Re: Vikings Expos out! Time to try those out!

OK i got time as No answers!

Tonight, Friday January 21st .... 2 pm game time

Tomorrow Saturday January 22nd 10 am game time!

17 vikings right now and gonna buy more!

Every1 get a trinket everytime as i saw with 2 of those yesterday!
Emerald
Cerulean
[Jan 21, 2011 6:17:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

Well it seems i got lucky to still have answers in game to have people as it seems no one care of this forum anymore!

Still gonna post result here! :

20 Small Vikings Expos

88.073k booty total ( Biggest booty ever on crimson!)
(9.7k per jobber that stayed whole trip!)

3 hour 48 minutes of trip!

7-8 jobbers everytime!

Gonna look to do more of these this week end and maybe everyday next week!

Gonna petition an OM right now about a trading post too!
Emerald
Cerulean
[Jan 21, 2011 9:28:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Nice run!

Well done!

Go Crimson!

You use a lot of !

Really!

I feel like you're yelling at me!
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

BUYING EGGS
[Jan 25, 2011 3:03:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MikeK13

Lol seems she's getting frustrated as no-one has an interest in what's she's got to offer;

I've been on PP for comin up to 5 years and have only just begun using the forums so they can't be too amazing :)
Sardinez of Emerald
Hunter Born <3

Captain - Rebellious Blaggards
King - Inferno
[Jan 29, 2011 11:03:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Lol seems she's getting frustrated as no-one has an interest in what's she's got to offer;

I've been on PP for comin up to 5 years and have only just begun using the forums so they can't be too amazing :)

Antolivi/Emerlaus looks like a male pirate to me. That being said, he. Just sayin'.

But you're right - you can't expect hundreds of posts per day in here since there isn't hundreds of players on Crimson. Those two that are logged on, probably have nothing to say.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

BUYING EGGS
[Jan 29, 2011 3:48:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Skrufymunky

Antolivi/Emerlaus looks like a male pirate to me. That being said, he. Just sayin'.

But you're right - you can't expect hundreds of posts per day in here since there isn't hundreds of players on Crimson. Those two that are logged on, probably have nothing to say.

Or they are just wondering whats going on in the ocean
Skrufymunky of Sage
Senior Officer of Midnite Devils
Titled Member of Royal Army

I'm a Devil, and I'm proud of it.

Public Statement of Rising Darkness [quote]"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in
[Jan 30, 2011 3:44:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Or they are just wondering whats going on in the ocean

There isn't too much to wonder about it because there isn't really much going on, anyway.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

BUYING EGGS
[Jan 30, 2011 12:46:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates