• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 84
Posts: 84   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10746 times and has 83 replies Next Thread
cmdrzoom

Re: [Intent to Attack] Dark Passion: Guava

Forget Rocky, I want Sheepish Ryan back.
----------------------------------------
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Jan 25, 2011 11:44:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iratepirate3

Also, small cannonballs only require basic labour - self-supplying labour cuts down costs dramatically.

Self-supplying labour doesn't cut costs at all. It's just that people who are bad at accounting and economics don't realize that it's costing them money. Giving yourself your own labour at 1 poe per hour when you could make 25 poe per hour for that same hour by working next door represents a loss of 24 poe to you.

Yes, I completely agree with what you just said. I didn't quite make the point I meant to: If you are doing your own labour for a decent wage then you are making yourself poe and providing yourself a service at the same time. My point was really that (for IM and Distil in particular) you can get through a lot of basic labour (and maybe even skilled) in your own stall in a short amount of time on free labour day, and recouping cost the cost of the wages does give the shopkeep excellent value for their time. Right?

P.S. I must admit I still have a few things to learn in this area of the game, so any advice/criticism of my logic (preferably constructive) is appreciated, and I'd be interested to hear your take on things.
Oversteve on Midnight
Royal of True Passion
[Jan 25, 2011 11:45:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Donsmythe

Also, small cannonballs only require basic labour - self-supplying labour cuts down costs dramatically.

Self-supplying labour doesn't cut costs at all. It's just that people who are bad at accounting and economics don't realize that it's costing them money. Giving yourself your own labour at 1 poe per hour when you could make 25 poe per hour for that same hour by working next door represents a loss of 24 poe to you.

Some concepts are completely lost on most YPP shopkeepers, and attempts to educate are unfortunately ineffective in most cases.
[Jan 25, 2011 11:50:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://don.yacktman.org/blog/    yackd [Link]  Go to top 
Culiford

recouping cost the cost of the wages does give the shopkeep excellent value for their time. Right?

Yes, but only as long as you take into account the full 25 poe/labor hour when calculating your final price. Just because you're getting the 25 poe back doesn't mean that the labor is free.
Culliford on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince of Universe A
[Jan 25, 2011 12:02:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iratepirate3

Over half of the ocean has a sell price of 20 for small cannonballs, and the islands that have a higher price are typically outpost islands.

If it costs 20.3poe production cost per ball, then this is definitely an ocean-wide problem.

In reality, well... that colourful, pixelled, piratey reality called Midnight, it only costs this if one decides to pay out premium rates for every kind of relevant raw commodity (as detailed in Sprngs financial breakdown.) Buying raw commodities at a more sensible price will mean the cost for producing each ball will be closer to 18 poe per ball. That's 10% profit per sale, and no I didn't include any wage recoupment/self-supplying in any of my calculations and only see it as a bonus-scheme.

Still, that 10% has got to pay the rent, and that comes down to sales volume (and we did actually lower the rent by 1% immediately after taking Hephaestus' Forge, which currently has the cheapest rent in Jet arch.)

The markups aren't huge, but considering that this price is fairly uniform across the ocean (along with the costs for raw materials) - how are the shops and stalls on any other island faring any better, and why would/should the pillager pay more poe than they would for a restock at any other inter-arch island?
Oversteve on Midnight
Royal of True Passion
[Jan 25, 2011 12:53:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
garbage48

Having taken time to read this post one thing becomes clear, which is that Sprngweather(Picory) really does not like losing. It was an entertaining read as never before have I seen so many teddies thrown out of a cot over losing. I have some neutral advice, I think Dark Passion should not continue to justify themselves to such an obviously inwardly tormented person. Also my advice to Sprng is why not accept defeat with grace and move on. Live and let live, Sprng try to get back in the game and enjoy playing , go get a massage, stop stressing, you lost and you are only making yourself look a fool by continuing to try to find flaws in your conquerors.
[Jan 25, 2011 2:24:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bdull

Wait, why are we bothering to engage obvious forum alts in reasoned and logical arguments?

I will take issue with some of Sprngweather's assertions regarding minimum costs for cannonballs based on running my own IM stall. My basic labor rate is less than the 25/hr for basic quoted, but even if I increased it to that, I could still produce and sell small cannonballs for 20 PoE each and turn a profit on it, and that includes factoring in costs for bid fees, of rum for transport, and an assumed 10% loss rate on each shipment of self-supplied goods (which is way higher than the actual rate any skilled trader would encounter in reality). Granted, I'm set up on one of the islands that is most advantageous for an IM (Papaya), and while the cost of rent is not factored into these calculations, I do know how much volume I have to move each week to cover the rent, and that is a number that I can reach pretty easily as long as I have the product to sell at the dockside.

tl;dr version--it is definitely possible, at least in some markets, to sell small cbs for 20 PoE each without gaming labor costs or taking a loss. I don't know the Heph/Jet economy well enough to comment if that is one of those markets.
--Lazylubber
Lord of Crimson Tide on Midnight
Former governor of Midsummer
Not retired, but playing less than some who are

Avatar awesomeness by Shortyjack!
[Jan 25, 2011 2:28:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

Having taken time to read this post one thing becomes clear, which is that Sprngweather(Picory) really does not like losing. It was an entertaining read as never before have I seen so many teddies thrown out of a cot over losing. I have some neutral advice, I think Dark Passion should not continue to justify themselves to such an obviously inwardly tormented person. Also my advice to Sprng is why not accept defeat with grace and move on. Live and let live, Sprng try to get back in the game and enjoy playing , go get a massage, stop stressing, you lost and you are only making yourself look a fool by continuing to try to find flaws in your conquerors.

You created a forum account to say that? And you expect to be accepted as a neutral party?

LOL!
[Jan 25, 2011 2:39:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
garbage48

You created a forum account to say that? And you expect to be accepted as a neutral party?

LOL!

Neutral was the wrong word, I am biased agains't poor sports that is true, but at least I made you laugh. It is good to see humour on the forums we have enough jokes on the ocean, like Atlantis and Haunted Seas and fighting undead! I mean what is all that about? At least they got something right with Viking's, at least there is a touch of realism there. No one need heed my advice, I really don't care. Dark Passion or any other flag for that matter get no sympathy from me, If someone blockades someone else they are bound to get flack, they have to learn to live with it.

I will sit back now and light a pipe and watch everyone ignore me and stress themselves out scratching each others eyes out.

LOL
[Jan 25, 2011 4:13:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stowaway1693

Wait, why are we bothering to engage obvious forum alts in reasoned and logical arguments?

I will take issue with some of Sprngweather's assertions regarding minimum costs for cannonballs based on running my own IM stall. My basic labor rate is less than the 25/hr for basic quoted, but even if I increased it to that, I could still produce and sell small cannonballs for 20 PoE each and turn a profit on it, and that includes factoring in costs for bid fees, of rum for transport, and an assumed 10% loss rate on each shipment of self-supplied goods (which is way higher than the actual rate any skilled trader would encounter in reality). Granted, I'm set up on one of the islands that is most advantageous for an IM (Papaya), and while the cost of rent is not factored into these calculations, I do know how much volume I have to move each week to cover the rent, and that is a number that I can reach pretty easily as long as I have the product to sell at the dockside.

tl;dr version--it is definitely possible, at least in some markets, to sell small cbs for 20 PoE each without gaming labor costs or taking a loss. I don't know the Heph/Jet economy well enough to comment if that is one of those markets.

If you think that what Sprng was talking about was related to IM's across the ocean, please re-read this thread starting where DP starts talking about how they have attempted to supplement the shoppekeepers by bringing in their own raw commodities to sell at the market.

The data that Sprng was using was based on information regarding IM's on Heph's Forge, not across the ocean.

The point that was being made is that the good intentions of DP to help out their shoppe keepers on that island are actually not that helpful in the long run. That if those numbers reflect the average cost for production, and the actual cost is still marginally higher than what the market sells them for, then most shoppekeepers will find themselves selling cannon balls at a loss, unless they do something differently, like transport their own raw commodities instead of purchasing them through the island market.

Also, to the very obvious alts that have posted: grow a pair.

Sprng isn't being a sore loser. To be a sore loser, you have to defend the island in the first place, and in the first page of this thread it was established that Riot had no intentions of defending against the particular flag that attacked them.

Everything else (for the most part) has been constructive criticism (which, hey, if you can't take the heat, get out of the fire). Honestly, I get the impression that Riot could have gone to the lengths of taking the island back if they really wanted to. So, either take the information and criticism and either improve your methods (if you're in a position in DP to do so), offer sound critique in return, or get out of parley.
Sisqi

Midnight- now in Phresh Phoenix Phlavour

[Jan 25, 2011 5:09:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

It's no secret I don't like Pippette (won't go into why, PM me if you want to know), but, everyone else in Dark Passion has proven to be lovely. The only ill will I have towards them is completely related to her not about winning or losing islands. If you look at Riot's blockade record, it's not spectacular, why suddenly you think I am a sore loser is silly. I really don't care about island ownership, if I did I would have worked to structure Riot to be an ally hog like other flags. :P I just like playing in the blockade game which anyone who has blockaded with me before can attest to (I'm at almost every blockade as a naver, XO, VA, or something, even if my flag has nothing to do with said blockade).

My last few posts are purely from an economic perspective since I am Economist (of sorts) in real life, and have played the shoppe keeping game more than most people. I find what they attempted to do with Hephaestus' fascinating and admirable, but, I think that their goals do not line up with the measures they took for the reasons I have already stated. However, as I already said, it is my belief that them providing cannon balls for less than cost (on Hephaestus') actually helps the ocean as a whole even if it hurts the pre-existing merchants on Hephaestus' forge.
Sprngweather & Picory
[Jan 25, 2011 5:18:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nessmonster

People, people: stop referring to Dark Passion as DP. You're really confusing me.
Lochnessa and Ladygemma
Midnight Ocean

Notsprngheel and Lochnessa
Malachite
[Jan 25, 2011 5:56:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
omegadyn

People, people: stop referring to Dark Passion as DP. You're really confusing me.

I know right?? I'm like.. that flag died.. quit talking about it.

(Which I can't seem to do...)
Omegadyn

Cronus says, "Luck is always better than having a clue."
[Jan 25, 2011 9:09:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iratepirate3

What Sprng said.

Well, parley is being used for parley - I've no complaints. It's good to hear a few different peoples perspectives, there's some food for thought here and there.

That said, there are a few things that have I think have either been misunderstood or that I plain disagree with:

That if those numbers reflect the average cost for production

They don't.

...shoppekeepers will find themselves selling cannon balls at a loss, unless they do something differently, like transport their own raw commodities instead of purchasing them through the island market.

Part of my original point on IM's was that Iron spawns on the island, there is never any need to ship it! We only keep a small amount of iron in the palace just in case someone absolutely can't wait for a bid ticket to fill (perhaps if someone needs just an extra few units to build a ship, for example.)

Besides iron and labour (which also doesn't need to be shipped,) wood is the only other raw commodity needed to make cannonballs, and i've already pointed out that each extra 1 poe paid by a shopkeeper to aquire the wood only adds 0.1 poe to the production cost of each cannonball. Whilst shipping their own wood is still recommended, buying dockside (when available) is still a financially viable option.

If you think that what Sprng was talking about was related to IM's across the ocean, please re-read this thread starting where DP starts talking about how they have attempted to supplement the shoppekeepers by bringing in their own raw commodities to sell at the market.

The data that Sprng was using was based on information regarding IM's on Heph's Forge, not across the ocean.

I know Sprng wasn't talking about IM's across the ocean. All the points made about cannonball production cost and sale price are, however, just as relevant to every other island as they are on Heph.
Oversteve on Midnight
Royal of True Passion
[Jan 26, 2011 1:20:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stowaway1693

Oversteve,

Thanks for your reply, but once again I need to point out that someone didn't read everything. I was quoting a post several above mine that was not written by you. Every quote in your post is my response to that post, not to you.

The point I was hoping to make is that if you [specifically speaking, Dark Passion, but this applies to any flag with any island] are attempting to provide assistance or incentive to merchants on a specific island, then, you need to use the data appropriate to that island, not in general across the ocean. The cost of labour in Diamond has no bearing on the cost of labour in Jet in this particular example, which is what the post I was quoting was talking about.

As far as whether the actual math done by Sprngweather adds up or not, I leave that to the merchants and shoppe keepers, which I am not. The point is still the same, whether it's accurate or not.

P.S. My final comments were to the obvious alt forum accounts. The discussion between Dark Passion people and others has been for the most part constructive and polite. Much too polite for Parley, actually, come to think of it...
Sisqi

Midnight- now in Phresh Phoenix Phlavour

[Jan 26, 2011 9:08:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AtariRaccoon

I was thinking about setting up shop at Guava again in ironmongering, to see if the market had improved.

First, the rents are the same as they were back when I closed up on Oct 31, 2009 - 1080 PoE, so if taxes ever went down since then, they've gone back up by now.

I would be buying my Iron from Wrasse with bids of 10 or 11, the cost of shipping and bid ticket would up their cost by .5

Wood, I'd either bid on guava or Spring, for 25 or 24, probably costing me 26 after shipping or bidding

Since I'd prolly have to pay people (and myself) 25 for basic and 35 for medium

Now with costs of rent and labor based on what I was making back then (26 hours a week of work), it will cost me 19.13 PoE to make a single small cannonball, 37.45 for medium ones, 55.17 for large. Unfortunately, the profit margins for me is horrible. Less than 1 PoE of profit for small and medium and just less than 3 for Large. Since I'd have to sell the balls at 20-38-58

If I started asking for iron at 12, I would be selling small and medium at no profit.

Back then, I was getting wood for (rounded up) 24, and iron at 11. Profits for small were just over 1 per cannonball, 4 for medium and (skip large, never sold or made any), and I pulled out after others started to undersell me.
Murasaki, the most interesting man on Midnight

"I don't always finish my signatures, but when I do
[Jan 26, 2011 10:37:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

Just to clarify, I'm not saying it's not possible for merchants on Hephaestus' for to have a real profit in producing even small cannon balls (what my numbers were for). I'm saying that small cannon balls aren't profitable for them to produce if they are buying the inputs (wood and iron) that Dark Passion is selling dockside (they have to bid on the iron and possibly ship in the wood) AND if they try to match the dockside sell price (may not be necessary if they can just store up the cannon balls and wait to sell them during a blockade or an event). If they are self supplying labor at a discounted rate, then there is a local opportunity cost to that even if it's only done on the free days (hint hint, if you are being paid 25 for basic IM labor, take a job at Hephaestus' Forge instead). If you convinced some poor sap to take a job at your IM at a discounted rate, then they are suffering that loss instead of you.

My math is easy to check and the numbers were just taken from the dockside sell prices of iron and wood, since that's what my argument is about. I really don't understand how anyone can disagree with it (unless I made another miscalculation that someone hasn't found yet).

Since the labor rates are also being debated:

IM Shoppes/Stall Basic Labor Rates on Heph:
Sori's - 40
Gof's - 32
Callah's - 30
Isthismyswag - 30
*Aegean Armaments - 26
Pippette's - 25
*Red Hot Poker - 25
Sunsetpork's - 21
Silverstache's - 20
Jessjessjess - 1 (dark)

*These are shoppes. Shoppes (IMO) often can get away with paying a little less for labor since they are more likely to get random walk-ins that don't compare labor rates. Again, the profit you get from that is being taken out of your employees' pockets.
Sprngweather & Picory
[Edit 3 times, last edit by sprngweather at Jan 26, 2011 10:54:53 AM]
[Jan 26, 2011 10:42:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PracticalM

This has been a fun discussion. I know my labor is low because my stall was originally designed just to supply my pillaging with shot because I used to pillage in Jet a while back.

I only kept the Stall open because of the crazy people who used to buy all the shot for their own stalls and then sell it a bit higher. (Note to people: Buying from me at 24 then selling it yourself at 25 is perfectly fine with me.)

I haven't paid enough attention lately but it seems that those people finally stopped contributing to my income.

But Sprng is right that if you are buying goods from the Palace and selling at 20 that's crazy, but iron bids are 10 or 11 and sailing wood up isn't really hard and that's been much lower than 26.

Saying you have wood at 26 and that's supposed to be helping merchants is just silly. Wood bids at Namath are often 20-21 (haven't looked recently as I have so many tickets at 20 that I haven't needed to buy any recently). You want a 5 markup for moving wood that short distance? And iron at 14 is very amusing given the current bids on iron at Heph.

I think the point is that if you say you are helping merchants yet putting commodities up at unrealistically high prices (compared to what the actual merchants are doing) then you really are not helping merchants.

For example I might buy wood at 21 because that's pretty close what it actually costs me (figuring in time, rum, and bid costs)

But if you were to price it at that you'd be wearing yourselves out moving wood all the time. Probably 23 or maybe 24 would be a bit better. Or if people are actually buying you out of wood every week then I guess people are just too lazy to get wood cheaper.
Silverstache
Prince of Otherworld
Senior Officer and Drunk of Mad Mutineers
[Jan 26, 2011 11:20:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

I think this thread represents very well the not very comfortable intersection between shopkeeping done as something to do for entertainment and shopkeeping done as something to make income as a participant in the game's economy. The former keeps stymieing (oh dear, I don't know how to make an -ing out of that word!) the latter, much to my amusement. (Amusement because I am very well aware that I am part of the problem, since I'd be delighted to pay some 26 a unit to deliver my distill enough wood that I don't have to move it, and cross-subsidize the added cost with non-shop income. Spank me now.)
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jan 26, 2011 11:43:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pippysalt

Thanku all for taking a sudden interest in the way I run Heph Forge, I do not claim to be perfect but as it is my first time at doing this I am learning all the time.

copied from palace records

January 15, 2011 12:55 AM

Romieux Sold 273 units of Wood to Goatbeard's Distilling Stall.

this works out 6006 poe divided by 273 = 22 poe per unit

January 15, 2011 12:55 AM
Romieux Sold 98 units of Wood to Goka's Distilling Stall.

this works out again at 22 per unit

I could go on, but the point is if they want to buy it at 26 they can, sometimes we sell it them anyway at their buy prices, so we do help people. Compared to xis lowest wood dockside price of 30, I wont include Namath and spring which spawn wood anyway, we arent charging over the top. Don't forget it takes time for us to ship it and costs rum and fees for swabbying the merchant brigs back, plus we had to buy the merchant brigs in the first place. We aren't a charity and we do not force people to buy from the palace. It is just an option.

Well i do not really understand why our island has come under scrutiny, It isn't like we have set taxes to 100% or anything, and I won't hold it against u sprngweather for not liking me, and to be honest am not really interested why either, some people dont like strawberries others dont ice cream.There have been many interesting things said in this debate if u ignore all the unnecessary personal slurs.

Anyway I love playing puzzle pirates and that is what I am going to do now so .....have funs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx pippy
Pippette
SO
Midnight Passion
[Jan 26, 2011 1:02:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Neonila

There there. It's Midnight ... things do spiral out in the forums =)
Alniyat,
Booching Blaggards -> http://dirac.dynalias.com/bb/

If the Fish Rumour Mongers had their way, we'd be dropping on everything.
I dropped a plate the other day. Does that count?
-- Missiep --

[Jan 27, 2011 12:01:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://neonila.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

First, the rents are the same as they were back when I closed up on Oct 31, 2009 - 1080 PoE, so if taxes ever went down since then, they've gone back up by now.

The taxes were raised to 8% from 5% sometime a couple weeks ago (my last rent payment at 5% was on the 19th). Don't know when they were initially set at 5%, though.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Jan 27, 2011 6:07:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zahira

The original notice board after they took the island:

Thank you to everyone who came to help us win this island! It is much appreciated! ? Our aim is to ship in any basic commodities the island does not already spawn, and sell to the local shops at a low rate ? People will be paying the same taxes as before ? If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Governor, currently Sinnerss

They have since changed the news.

When I questioned the royalty, Pippette, (Sinnerrs was not online) about the discrepancies in the news and the tax hike, I was told I was paying the same as before and that they were not falling for my trickery (or at least I think that is what she said her typos/spelling made it hard to decipher). Then I was told I was rude and muted. *Must note, I did question if she was speaking English in her response.* My first interaction with Pippette after they took the island, went even worse than this brief conversation.

I approached them as a shop owner, in the same manner I have approached every flag that has temporarily lived on Guava, including my flags. (Common questions about island intentions) Guava has always been my home and I have owned shops on Guava since colonization. I care about Guava and my shops. Mostly retired, I don't have the time or interest in the rest of gameplay including politics, blockades, and pillaging. I remain in the game because shop keeping, poker, and hearties offer time away from life responsibilities. Also, the lifetime subscription does not hurt.

I have respect for Sprng and therefore I will take her word that the rest of Dark Passion are good mates. If Dark Passion would like to have a working relationship with me, that would be well-received. If not, I might let it go or I might not.
Captain of Hell Hath No Fury
Zarhirra
[Jan 29, 2011 6:41:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pippysalt

The original notice board after they took the island:

Thank you to everyone who came to help us win this island! It is much appreciated! ? Our aim is to ship in any basic commodities the island does not already spawn, and sell to the local shops at a low rate ? People will be paying the same taxes as before ? If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Governor, currently Sinnerss

They have since changed the news.

When I questioned the royalty, Pippette, (Sinnerrs was not online) .

Please note the correct spelling of Sinnerss name, then you may be able to find her! As i said before, I do not run Guava, I was made manager after our first conversation, purely so i could have a look at what was happening. Of course the noticeboard was changed it was wrong. Our intent was to put guava at 8% taxes the same as Heph Forge. It was written wrong. I say again though that questions relating to taxes should be put to the governor, and yes of course I do mute people who are rude, and then I can enjoy the game without being harrassed, it is a most handy feature, though one I only use sparingly. I wish i could mute salesman who phone at meal times and knock on the door when I am washing my hair...Ooh now that would be handy. Oh and yes my spelling and grammar does get worse and typos increase when someone or something is starting to stress me, thats just the way I am.

I wish you luck with your shops and hope you have fun, if I over reacted I apologise , It is just that I really don't want to get involved with the way Guava is ran, and I am sure the Governor will do a good job. Constructive criticism or advice is always good.

I have lots of good friends but having enemies is fun too,

I have respect for Sprng and therefore I will take her word that the rest of Dark Passion are good mates.

Well yes they are, they are good mates of mine :) They choose to have me as their captain, that say's it all I think.
Pippette
SO
Midnight Passion
[Jan 29, 2011 8:04:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 84   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates