• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 84
Posts: 84   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10160 times and has 83 replies Next Thread
Formerly

[Intent to Attack] Dark Passion: Guava

And so, Dark Passion joins Midnight Madness!

What time? 12:30 PST / 20:30 GMT
Sinking? But of Course!
Jobbing Contact: Semiauto
Pay: Starting at 300/seg

Hope to see you all there!
----------------------------------------
~~~ Formerly, on the Midnight Ocean ~~~
~~~~~~ So of Midnight Passion ~~~~~~

Avatars by: Formerly, Apollo, Framling & The Runt
[Jan 14, 2011 12:34:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chetara

Re: [Intent to Attack] Dark Passion: Guava

Very cute intent!
Raucousred says, "lulz Blowfish takin' on the Chub?"

Captain of Midnight's Terrors
Princess of Otheworld
DRINK!!!!!!!!!
[Jan 14, 2011 12:41:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sinnerss

Hehe Romi's brain cogs must have been working overtime ;)
Sinnerss - Captain of Let it Be - Queen of Yesterday
Abstract - SO of Silver Linings
[Jan 14, 2011 12:57:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fayn

Absolutely adorable. You two are a riot. <3
Ceasefire. Tea please.
[Jan 14, 2011 1:03:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hihihello33

Very nice form Love it :D
Technics on the Midnight ocean

Senior Officer of Ride the Lightening

Prince of Tenebrae

Ps. I LOVE permisson.
[Jan 14, 2011 2:45:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tigerbond

Me gets the bucket of water out to put out all of riots little torches!!!!!!!!!
[Jan 14, 2011 6:29:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
UJP

Only nine & a half hours now

Do I need to sleep first?
The Prettiest Ole Salt on the Ocean
Luvverly / Kowhai / Liljake
**Known by this and other names on various oceans**
[Jan 15, 2011 2:22:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Formerly

Many thanks to everyone who came to help us both at Guava and at Heph! We're so sorry it turned into a flag sitting fest - we were really hoping for some sort of competition. Nonetheless, look for more from us in the future

xxx
~~~ Formerly, on the Midnight Ocean ~~~
~~~~~~ So of Midnight Passion ~~~~~~

Avatars by: Formerly, Apollo, Framling & The Runt
[Jan 15, 2011 6:29:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

Um, I told your flag earlier in the week that we had no interest in playing the blockade game with you again (after you contacted us claiming you "heard" we were blockading you). So, how you thought it wouldn't be a flag sit is beyond me.

But, enjoy Guava. Riot has accomplished most of what it wanted to. We were unable to convince Napalm to move his SY, but, we did the best we could.
Sprngweather & Picory
[Jan 15, 2011 7:00:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

Nice job removing Sheepish Rocky. He was there far too long anyway. I look forward to seeing the other improvements you make to Guava.
Sprngweather & Picory
[Jan 17, 2011 12:43:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

Nice job removing Sheepish Rocky. He was there far too long anyway. I look forward to seeing the other improvements you make to Guava.

Wow.
[Jan 17, 2011 12:47:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

I really hope the flag that attacks Guava this weekend will petition the OMs to replace that historical animal to the docks. What a shame that Dark Passion screwed up the island already.
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Jan 17, 2011 12:56:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

Anybody sure that it was done on purpose? I ask because I made the same mistake and mine was a total booch.

And Congrats to Harrjm for his 1000th post.

Edit: Tinking about it , and I do not feel like being banned.
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by v76odessa at Jan 17, 2011 1:07:50 PM]
[Jan 17, 2011 1:06:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yearbook50

Seeing as it was replaced with Burnt Offerings, I doubt it was an accident.
Yearbook
Cerulean
Queen of Crimson Tide

Rome says, "I don't even have a status of a man"
[Jan 17, 2011 1:14:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Killermorgan

This is definitely not the first time Sheepish Rocky decided to go for a walk:

"if you can't play nice, don't play at all."
[Jan 17, 2011 1:16:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

My Sheepish Rocky has been on Guava for nearly two (huh, or looking at those old threads.. longer than that!)years now after the original went missing. It deeply saddens me to see that y'all removed him and replaced him with such a horridly named sheep.
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
Blazeblade says, "you're talking to a SHEEP?"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by frogkissed11 at Jan 18, 2011 2:13:47 AM]
[Jan 18, 2011 2:04:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
RedShadow2

You cant have it both ways ....

If you guys flat out refuse to defend

I told your flag earlier in the week that we had no interest in playing the blockade game with you again

You cant complain about the changes that are made to the island (well you can but its kinda hypocritical)
If you were so worried about the island/attackers you should of put up a defence, or got someone else to put one up.

If its a fair battle and you lost, tart away.
Otherwise you really have no one to blame but yourselves, so accept the changes or come back next weekend and fix them yourself.
RedShadow - Cerulean

Spot Collector! Always Willing to Buy/Trade - My List of Boats (Google Doc.)

Cerulean Boat Collectors List (Google Doc.)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by RedShadow2 at Jan 18, 2011 8:07:39 AM]
[Jan 18, 2011 8:05:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

Actually, I think you'll find people are allowed to say what they want to on the forums regardless of what they did in the game, as long as they don't hurt anybody.
[Jan 18, 2011 8:19:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stowaway1693

You cant have it both ways ....

If you guys flat out refuse to defend

I told your flag earlier in the week that we had no interest in playing the blockade game with you again

You cant complain about the changes that are made to the island (well you can but its kinda hypocritical)
If you were so worried about the island/attackers you should of put up a defence, or got someone else to put one up.

If its a fair battle and you lost, tart away.
Otherwise you really have no one to blame but yourselves, so accept the changes or come back next weekend and fix them yourself.

Here's the thing, there's a difference between building a new shoppe or bazaar and having it look ugly as all get out, and removing something rather historical about the island.

When was the last time you saw in an intent post what a flag intended to do about animals roaming the island?
Sisqi

Midnight- now in Phresh Phoenix Phlavour

[Jan 18, 2011 8:55:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maccad_1471

Here's the thing, there's a difference between building a new shoppe or bazaar and having it look ugly as all get out, and removing something rather historical about the island.

When was the last time you saw in an intent post what a flag intended to do about animals roaming the island?

I wouldn't say it was an intent post saying what they wanted to do about current animals, but restoring them (I seem to remember to a Riot owned island although they were not the culprits for the removal) Sheepish Lefty

Edit for spellingz
Christiella, Blood and Roses

Harrjm tells you: You are not a bully, just a rookie sandbox kicker

[Edit 1 times, last edit by maccad_1471 at Jan 18, 2011 9:31:12 AM]
[Jan 18, 2011 9:29:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lazyeyes1991

While we are on the subject of pets. What happened to Piggy McLaren on Hephaestus' Forge?

I am not saying Dark Passion removed him too. Apparently its been awhile since he was gone and no one could remember what happened to him.

Lesgreg
[Jan 18, 2011 11:02:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

Pointing out the changes DP has made to the island isn't complaining about it. I personally look forward to see what else they do. Also, what exactly would have putting up a defense have done other than take jobbers away from Bipolar? Dark Passion has already proven they can kick Riot's booty. Oh wait, take jobbers away from Bipolar...that's why you're upset. Sorry we ruined your plans to split up jobbers on the other side. Better luck next time.
Sprngweather & Picory
[Jan 18, 2011 1:01:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iratepirate3

Dolly the Sheep has been placed in memory of Dolly the Cloned Sheep (1996-2003).

For those of an inquisitive nature, detailed below is the cloning process that produced Dolly:

Since settling on the island Dolly is making an effort to improve the favourite parts of her new island dwelling, the first of which has resulted in brightening up the Distillery Bazaar:

Before:

After:

On the grand scale of things it's a rather sheepish attempt at a revolution, really.
Oversteve on Midnight
Royal of True Passion
[Jan 18, 2011 1:28:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

Ovenstove wrote: 
revolution

So what you are saying is that not only cannot spell a simple word, but fed Rocky to the sharks after taking a ... whale donation?
[Jan 18, 2011 1:38:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

I will be reporting you to PETA*, sir, for subjecting a poor innocent sheep to the trauma of being forced into perpetual confinement beneath the open jaws of a known predator.

* not People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jan 18, 2011 1:43:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pinkkimono

Ovenstove wrote: 
revolution

So what you are saying is that not only cannot spell a simple word, but fed Rocky to the sharks after taking a ... whale donation?

So, what YOU are saying is, you can't spell or form a sentence that makes sense. Interesting.
"Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only mean that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around it is dark" ~ Monty Python
[Jan 18, 2011 1:48:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iratepirate3

If you want a proper, full-bodied, well-spelt revoulition like in the good old days I guess we're all out of luck... It's all over.

Alas, I'm too young a pirate to have been around to witness it so I gotta make do with whatever I can get :(

Pie wrote:
I will be reporting you to PETA*, sir, for subjecting a poor innocent sheep to the trauma of being forced into perpetual confinement beneath the open jaws of a known predator.

Dolly caught that on a fishing expedition earlier in the week. She finds its placement on the wall to be a comforting prescence - a beacon of hope that one day sheep may climb the evolutionary ladder and become the alpha predators of the future.

Yours Respectfully,
Ovenstove. Pincer of Dirk Pliskin.
Oversteve on Midnight
Royal of True Passion
[Jan 18, 2011 1:59:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

Ovenstove wrote: 
revolution

So, what YOU are saying is, you can't spell or form a sentence that makes sense. Interesting.

Doctor, doctor, tell me the news, what word can I not spell?
[Jan 18, 2011 2:01:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sethda123

Dark Passion has already proven they can kick Riot's booty.

If Dark Passion didn't ally half the ocean, then I think there may have been a different outcome.

That Cleaver dude... he's like, a CEO and he plays this game! Like, holy barnacle, what a loser.

[Jan 18, 2011 2:02:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

I doubt it. The fact remains that Dark Passion is a very active group of people, and Riot is mainly retired.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jan 18, 2011 2:07:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 84   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates