• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4046 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Spoland

Nothing Beats Puzzle Pirates Reply to this Post

I just want to tell everyone that Puzzle Pirates is the best game I have ever played and don't take it for granted. I made some stupid mistakes ever since I started playing 3 years ago, ones that I regret completely, and I'm paying for it ever since I've been permanently banned for 6 months to this day. I'm not here to beg for forgiveness to play again, but I want to tell you all that for that 6 months I tried SO MANY other MMORPG's and simply put, none of them compare at all. I come back to this forum every once in a while just to read what is new, and I'm almost jealous because I'm not enjoying the fun that everyone else is. I just wish I could take back what I did to lose this game forever. I don't know when OOO is going to start giving players more chances to enjoy their game. I hope that comes some time in the future, so I will be waiting I guess. If I really didn't love this game when I played it, I wouldn't be here typing this right now, but I am just to say what I've been keeping inside of me. I will miss this game so much as it is truely the best. I'll be waiting for the day I get a second chance, so for now I hope you're all enjoying for me all the new content OOO keeps adding. Don't make any stupid mistakes to get yourself banned guys because you will probably regret it like me. Keep doing great things OOO. Bye.
----------------------------------------
Spoland - Viridian Ocean - Robbed by Puzzle Pirates.
[Jan 7, 2011 3:30:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

Re: Nothing Beats Puzzle Pirates Reply to this Post

You can't come back at all?

:/

Thats so sad.
Tinycat on Cerulean
Disclaimer: I purposely bring drama into peaceful conversations.
[Jan 16, 2011 8:25:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainnkid

Well Spoland, its so sad to hear about that. I suggest ye visit This Webpage. Try to post a "Ban Plea" and wait for Ocean Master's response. Maybe, ye are one of the lucky pirates to be unbanned. Well, i just recommend ye not to post topics related yer ban/suspension on the forums; it will usually just cause more harm and will lower the chances of yer return. Good luck.
Captainnkid on all oceans.
[Jan 19, 2011 12:01:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

/me wonders what the reason is that you got banned...
Sincerely
[Jan 22, 2011 7:54:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

I'll repeat for clarity.

Moron.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Jan 22, 2011 12:52:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tanonev

@ the OP or anyone in a similar situation: A contrite banplead may work, so long as you don't do anything stupid like break the rules again during the process.
Tanonev on all oceans; currently exploring Meridian.
Puppetar by Tilinka
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Cronus at Jan 22, 2011 1:25:27 PM]
[Jan 22, 2011 1:09:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.alpha-slash.com [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

I'll repeat for clarity.

IDGAF. Have a good day. Thanks for removing the post Admins. You still pay attention ;)
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jan 22, 2011 10:34:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Spoland

In no way did I make this post as my ban plea. Think of it as just a message for players now and later I guess. I can only tell you that I screwed up really bad to get banned and I still can't believe I did such because I regret it. I'm probably never playing Puzzle Pirates or any future creations of OOO for a long time because they have a really strong system to prevent banned players from returning and good for them. Remember, I hope you're all enjoying this beautiful game, it was fun while it lasted.
[Jan 23, 2011 8:36:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Spoland

Oh hey, I'm back just checking on my favorite game Puzzle Pirates. I bet you're all still having fun, lol. I'm left playing crappy RuneScape. I guess I really miss this game and the community. I still can't play so I'll come back every month to check, see you then, bye.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Spoland at Mar 6, 2011 2:26:19 PM]
[Mar 6, 2011 2:20:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates