• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1155 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
star_gazer07

Pirate Clone

Hi all,

I realize I rarely, if ever, post on the forums. I would like to say a few words regarding a pirate clone who has been running around Midnight claiming to be me.

This pirates name is Elinae (with an N, not an M), and they are a greenie pirate who has been perusing the higher-up poker tables and making themselves out to be me. I recently logged on to receive multiple tells asking if I was this "Elinae". There are reasons why this is NOT me.

1. I type with proper grammar and spelling at all times.
2. I am able to show my skills on a ship.
3. I CANNOT bilge to save my life and achieving an Incredible is impossible for me.

This pirate has been reported and a petition has been sent in by me reporting the situation. Hopefully no one in-game I know has been hurt by this pirate - if so I apologize for their actions which are HIGHLY inappropriate.

Thank you for your time, and in reading this post. I wish no harm upon anyone in this matter, and please send this around and inform others of this thread.

Thank you,

-Elimae
Proud Senior Officer of "Celtic Revenge"
Lady of the flag Eagla ar Bith
----------------------------------------
Midnight born and bred.

Elimae on Cerulean, the ORIGINAL, and the ONLY.
[Jan 6, 2011 12:23:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rhapzodi

Re: Pirate Clone

Seems like I heard something about this, but I didn't hear that the pirate in question (EliNae) was trying to impersonate you. I simply heard someone say that their alt was EliNae..and not EliMae. (If I'm not mistaken, it's against TOS for me to say WHO the pirate was that I heard say it because we're not suppose to "out" folks and their alts here on the forums.) But, what I heard wasn't anything bad though. As a matter of fact, the pirate I heard claiming it to be their alt is NOT a bad pirate in any way shape, form, or fashion either...sounds like to me some folks got mad cause this pirate won all their poe on the big-boy tables and now those folks are trying to create chaos between you and EliNae.

But then again, I could be totally wrong and heard what I heard wrong too. I get distracted by shiny and pretty stuff all the ti....

.....ooo look! SNOW FLAKES!!

Edit: Fixed some grammatical stuff...sort of.
Rhapzody says, "Would someone tell me again WHY we call them EX's?"
Jthebear says, "X, what you put on the map so you can tell the police where the body is as part of your plea agreement......"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Rhapzodi at Jan 6, 2011 6:57:47 AM]
[Jan 6, 2011 6:15:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Publandlord

And here I am confusing things with my alt Elime! (I use him to hold ship deeds in the Bipolar war crew.)
Anaplian, Shadow Riders, Midnight Ocean
[Jan 6, 2011 9:21:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

I don't remember Elinae actually sitting down at the table, she was just chatting with the players. While I was sitting there, she never said or implied that she was Elimae. Actually, it was really obvious she wasn't ye based on the conversation. She clearly has never spoken with me before, as she insisted that my name was spelled wrong (irony?). This led to about a 10 minute conversation about how proper nouns cannot be misspelled.

She was actually pretty entertaining. And, I'm fairly certain everyone at the table knew she was not ye (though I can see them sending ye tells just to verify).
Sprngweather & Picory
[Edit 1 times, last edit by sprngweather at Jan 6, 2011 11:11:17 AM]
[Jan 6, 2011 11:10:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates