• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 18
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3158 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
bluekoala

Dastards Colours Reply to this Post

Lets sort out our colours now, before the Mutineers take the best combo. Here's a poll, pick one, when half the crew or thereabouts have voted, i suggest we look at the results and choose from them. Hows that sound??
People seem to want to stick to bright colours, so here are the options i chose:
----------------------------------------
--Esk

...here be dragons...
[Jan 9, 2003 12:22:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meghaford

Re: Dastards Colours Reply to this Post

Alas! where is the purple option? (I believe Verna wanted that)

lets set a time limit instead, say one week? I'm not sure how many of our crew have dissappeared into the void... so make sure ye tell everyone to come check it out!! and leave a post as well... we don't want those mutineers sabotaging our vote!!

(I be voting for Red and Black)
--Ursela, Captain of the Dastards
... and a few others ...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Meghaford at Jan 9, 2003 12:31:45 AM]
[Jan 9, 2003 12:31:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
dnxthx

Vote Reply to this Post

I, Duncan, voted for Red and Black.
Duncan
[size=10]Reformed Player
[size=8]Avatar by AaronZOOM
[Jan 9, 2003 12:34:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
3eyedSusy

so far it looks like me favourite combo be winning

(red and black)

wildeyedjack
[Jan 9, 2003 2:50:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AvaPoet

AARRGGHH! Reply to this Post

Where is the "None Of The Above" option, damnit!
Ava
[Jan 9, 2003 4:00:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.avangel.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Hanzii

Normally I'd be an all black - but that's such a pirate clich?.

-------

Hi I'm Hans. Started playing two days ago and from Denmark. Nice to be a part of this dastardly crew - just wished more were on at the times I'm playing ;)
Hanzii - shipbuilder (retired), Turtle
[Jan 9, 2003 6:08:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.lauring.net [Link]  Go to top 
Jasola

Hmm, a tough call... red and black sounds good to me!
- Jasola -
"I do not think much of our profession, but when contrasted with respectability, it is comparatively honest." ~ The Pirate King, The Pirates of Penzance
[Jan 9, 2003 7:08:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.tabias.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Pebbles

Avast, where be the option with Purple included. I chose Ble and black because it was the closest.

Verna the Vain
[Jan 9, 2003 8:33:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jasola

I dunno---Black and blue has the connotation of being beaten black and blue....
- Jasola -
"I do not think much of our profession, but when contrasted with respectability, it is comparatively honest." ~ The Pirate King, The Pirates of Penzance
[Jan 10, 2003 12:27:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.tabias.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Thusnelda

colours Reply to this Post

I'm going for red and blue, only because black is in such short supply and I like the freedom to pick. We could always have red and black or blue and black with black as a lovely accent color.

Thusnelda (the new designarrrrr on Pirate Trading Spaces)
Madam, proud Looterata
Why are old people playing on this game i dont know its probly something to do with control but its kind of werd. Get a life or a girl friend or mabe even a wife but if your an adult that plays this game your a loser
[Jan 10, 2003 1:39:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
3eyedSusy

If we are to have a crew colour we should pick soon before the mutineers beat us to it.

wildeyedjack
[Jan 10, 2003 5:46:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meghaford

the mutineers have had no one responding to their poll... yet another reason why... DASTARDS RULE!!!
... and a few others ...
[Jan 10, 2003 7:57:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
AvaPoet

Black Is In Short Supply Reply to this Post

Black is in short supply, but not so short as it WILL be, sources indicate. Once Commodities and trades and Sea Monsters and stuff are in place, it's been suggested that the only way to get Black Dye will be to kill a Kraken: therefore, black clothing will become very rare and expensive.

Just a thought.
Ava
[Jan 10, 2003 8:23:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.avangel.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Meghaford

Aye, I agree... perhaps instead we should have just one main color and ye can add in what ye like... so Red and orange or Red and black or Red and blue... etc... This would work out better anyway since finding outfits of two specific colors will be difficult... and this would give us all our own extra colored flair.
... and a few others ...
[Jan 10, 2003 10:14:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
3eyedSusy

That sounds like a better idea.

wildeyedjack
[Jan 10, 2003 10:37:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thusnelda

single color-- red? Reply to this Post

Well, it seems that red be the winner, then, if we go on one color only. I rather look forward to seeing the proud Dastard crew with blood in their hearts and blood-red on their persons. Harrr!
Madam, proud Looterata
Why are old people playing on this game i dont know its probly something to do with control but its kind of werd. Get a life or a girl friend or mabe even a wife but if your an adult that plays this game your a loser
[Jan 11, 2003 1:06:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bluekoala

Red Reply to this Post

Arr, then red it be me hearties! The colour of fire, and the spilt blood of our enemies. All shall fear us, none shall cross us; save the foolishly brave and the bravely foolish. Long may it stand as our personal brand.
Suggest every member who cares to remain with us be wearing at least one item of red when ye see each other, especially the good cap'n Ursela.

Dastards Pride!!!
--Esk

...here be dragons...
[Jan 11, 2003 7:32:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meghaford

Red sounds good to me too... (tis my favorite color!!!)

now we just have to decide on a Dastard flower, tree, flag, symbol, shape, bird, etc... :o)
... and a few others ...
[Jan 12, 2003 6:10:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates