• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 203
Posts: 203   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 77082 times and has 202 replies Next Thread
Lun210

Re: Crews Seeking Pirates

1/ Electus, part of Latis flag
2/ Booty split at even, autocratic politics
3/ The crew aims to be an active pillaging crew, but when we are bigger we will run SMH's etc
4/ Cabin - Why ye just need to join this lovely crew
Pirate - Automatically given to subscribers
Officer - Have a ship or narrow in bilge, sails, carp and swordfighting. Ye must also undergo officer training, or have recieved in a previous crew.
Fleet Officer - Main point here is TRUST, fleet officers have a lot more power in this crew than regular officers, and with great power comes great responsibility (also known to me as trustworthyness). Also, ye must have at least broad in sails, carp and bilge, but one of them must be solid.
Senior Officers - This will be given to people whom I would trust with me life (well, maybe not that far) and not to people just because of their stats, this must be earned!!!
Captain - Currently unavailable at the moment.
5/ Captain be Lun, other officers to contact are Frostbiten(usually plays on another account called Silvian, make sure you tell her ye wish to join Electus though ;)) and Rhoda.
----------------------------------------
Lun on Cobalt
Captain of The Rising Stars
Lord of Elements of Fear
[Jan 21, 2009 1:55:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ArtsySmarty1

1. Forever Speaking The Art, Artsy's Smarty's, Jade arch
2. Even booty shares
3. Pillaging, Foraging. We will prab try all of them.
4. Check out our crew info
5. Artsysmarty, Loom, Roxyie, Topazz, Ciboulette, Ghosthost, Spankathon, Tenmen, Jibba, Jacksocool. Practically any of the officers will invite you

Artsysmarty on the COBALT ocean.

Wed love to have you join. were a very strong crew!
<b>Artsysmarty<b>
[Jan 29, 2009 3:06:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ayenedya

Rum For Your Lives is currently looking for some fresh or not so fresh faces to join the ranks. If you know how to play the game and are looking for pillaging, Cis, and Flotilla'ing with our Flaggies - we might just be for you. If you're new to the game, feel free to check us out as well.

Division: Jobbers Delight
Home Base: Anywhere a ship is.

Send Casiopia a tell in game or PM in forums if you are interested.
Casiopia
Luckypavo says, "Can you guess which OM I am?"
Casiopia says, "You're not apollo :( or I'd be stalking >.>"
Luckypavo says, "Casiopia."
Luckypavo says, "My heart. You just broke it."
[Feb 2, 2009 12:56:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pirate_mike3

Midnight Sun

Not anymore.
Zolltan

On Cobalt and Viridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Pirate_mike3 at Apr 13, 2009 4:21:50 PM]
[Feb 26, 2009 12:09:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dimezz

Re:Crews Seeking Pirates

1. Name of Crew, Flag if applicable, and what Arch you are based in
Crystal Fusion of the flag Trust based in the Jade Arch

2. Divison of booty and crew cut
Even 20%

3. Basic aims of crew (pillage, trade, forage etc.)
Pillage, CI, SMH.

4. Terms for promotion
Standard Promotion terms read our statment for more info

5. Name of Captain and Officers to contact if interested in joining.

Contact Dimez(SO) or Wraithlord (Captain)
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Dimezz at Mar 31, 2009 11:46:07 AM]
[Mar 31, 2009 11:20:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KImmyko

1. Name of Crew, Flag if applicable, and what Arch you are based in
The Oneironauts , Based in Jade Arch

2. Divison of booty and crew cut
Even

3. Basic aims of crew
To pillage, have fun, and meet new people.

4. Terms for promotion
Check crew info

5. Name of Captain and Officers to contact if interested in joining.
Randomdude, Kimyko, or Sincerely. If neither Kimyko or Sincerely are on, check on Hunter.

We are a brand new crew, but captain and senior officers have expierance :D
Kimyko/Sincerely on Cobalt and Obsidian

Hibi tells you, "Sincerely is like a cuter, more sane, version of Kimy."
Randomdude says, "Kimy is like a vampire... she feeds of negative energy, it actually makes her stronger."
[Apr 4, 2009 12:12:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shothoodz

Hi i am Shothoodz of "Jolly Rogers Pirates" . i Would like to announce that our crew is recruiting. Our crew fame is renowned and flag fame is noted. Crew colours are white and red and for Senior Officers and captain is green and white. We are looking for active members that are willing to pilly to boost our crew up there.

Requirements : you must be on cobalt.
If you want a title lemme know ill give it to you. (bait,wench,urchin..etc)
Pirate: When you suscribe.
Officer: after 2 days of being in the crew +suscribed.
Fleet Officer: 1 week or more of being in the crew and i have to trust you.
Senior Officer:2 or more weeks in the crew . I would like to make clear do not ask for this promotion as i will say no. You have to earn the trust and respect of your capatain.

Our flag is Soul of the Kraken but we wish on joining a better flag please let me know if you want us to join yours. But for now to be a titled-royalty member you need to have earned monarchs respect. We are planning on running lantys,flots,blocks, and many more pillies but in order to do that we need members. For the first few days i will be handing out free officers if you are suscribed. Contact Shothoodz of Cobalt Ocean or Laslos of Cobalt ocean.
[Apr 11, 2009 2:10:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bubblez86

1. Name of Crew, Flag if applicable, and what Arch you are based in:

Embodiment Of Nyx, mostly Jade, no flag as of yet will be creating a flag once able

2. Divison of booty and crew cut:

Even, Restock 10%

3. Basic aims of crew (pillage, trade, forage etc.):

To pillage, trade, forage everything we can so long as we're having fun doing it!

4. Terms for promotion:

Please Read Crew Statement, but not all promotions are based solely on stats its all how you are with people

5. Name of Captain and Officers to contact if interested in joining:

Please contact Dragonsangel (captain), Hate (SO), or any other pirates that are on because they can inform myself and I will be able to put you into our crew!
~~*~~Dragonsangel~~*~~

Seamyst tells ye, "wake up and go to sleep rofl."

[Apr 13, 2009 3:18:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/bubblez86    dragonsangel01    babybubblez1986 [Link]  Go to top 
thyren

Name of crew:
Lunar Eclipse

Flag name:
Sink or Surrender

Our booty shares are Even

Extended Public Statement:
Don't dare stand in our way, or we'll pillage the life out of you! We pillage on the high seas, just to get that bit 'o blood on the blade! Join us if ye wish, just ask any Officer.

Promotions aren't based on how good you are, so having ultimates won't get you any higher in this crew. Promotions are based on how hard-working you are. If you're the kind of pirate that lazes around all day, you won't get very far in this crew. We're all about getting out there, pillaging and battling those PoE filled ships!

To make it in this crew, you'll need to have a good attitude, and a hand to help out. We're looking for pirates who aren't afraid of a challenge!

Our crew founding members: Chessgirl, Exteria, & Jezzeka
Jezzeka on the Cobalt Ocean
Captain of Lunar Eclipse

Jezzeka on the Crimson Ocean
Captain of Lunar Eclipse

Opique on the Viridian Ocean

[Apr 17, 2009 6:04:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Jezzeka [Link]  Go to top 
Salttree

Ahoy Mates , Looking for an Layed back Crew , Tryed of the Drama, the You Must Pilly , work our Stations for us , We are better people than you , look down our nose at you , because our STATS are than yours Crews ? Tirered of beig asked to play your game to meet someone elses goals ?
Send me a tell , Give our Group. The Crew Ocean Salt a try. We are back , and growing , Aye , with a few rules, We have mates of all ages , so the Crew Chat must stay "kids" rated . But , other than the standard rules like PTB ,etc. We are a relaxed group. Send me a Tell on the ocean to Chat with me about joinning, Salttree , The Captain .
[Jul 15, 2009 4:01:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dusty9001

Raspberry Yoghurt

Name of Crew: Raspberry Yoghurt

Flag: Supremacy (Currently 12th in the fame list)

Arch: Jade I suppose, but we want to become a multi-arch crew so people based in Onyx and Garnet are extremely welcome

Booty is divided according to even, 25% restocking at the moment.

We have officers from both European and American time zones.

We want to be the friendliest crew on the game, whilst also being reasonably active and organising events and atlantis trips and so forth.

If you are interested, you can either talk to Fluorine or Oldspud, though the fastest reply will likely come if ye send me a PM on the forum
Fluorine on Cobalt
[Edit 1 times, last edit by dusty9001 at Aug 26, 2009 3:02:34 AM]
[Jul 30, 2009 5:22:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

Cursed and Curious is eager for new pirates.

We are a crew that easily has fun and does a ton of things like CI, Flotillas, Pillages, Atlantis and Many more. We would love to have anyone in the crew.

Send me a tell if your interested!
Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Aug 9, 2009 9:43:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Caraibes

Well, just to be known.

Read this:

http://cobalt.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/crew/info.wm?crewid=5023563

International crew, but the Captain (Medjes, aka me !)is living in Europe UTCC+1.

Goals: Fun, and gold

Ye: willing to gain a lot of PoE, having good times and fun. Loyalty and ambition is also appreciated.
[Feb 4, 2010 6:38:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tuttakin

Hello All!

I have made a new crew called:
The Prestige
It is jobbers delight, 20% ship restock
The aim of this crew is to mainly Pillage and have fun
I have not decided promotions but if i get more officers we can discuss
My name in the ocean is Edeko feel free to contact me

Extra Info: I am planning on making a flag in future and already have a crew willing to join

Thanks a bunch! Hope to see you in game!
[Feb 26, 2010 8:10:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hirsty

Hoy all! The Possessed Pillagers looking fer some eager pillage-hungry pirates (and officers) shoot me a tell in-game with a reasonable time (GMT + 0) or whenever im on
Hirsty on Cobalt Ocean
[Apr 11, 2010 2:28:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kso9

1. We are Coral Blue
Flag: Holiday Spirit

2. Booty is divided crew loyatly 20% restocking

3. We are mainly a pillageing crew, but do small amounts of tradeing and forgeing.

4.You will be promoted if you show efforts to helping the overall crew, and pillageing constandly. (Being nice to the Captian, and SO always helps two)

5. Please contact Kso, or Macawesome for more information. I am mostly on inbetween 4-8 pm
Colbat-Kso
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kso9 at Apr 28, 2010 1:43:32 PM]
[Apr 27, 2010 6:11:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
camero56

Re: [Cobalt] Crews Seeking Pirates

does this thing actually work, and i nearly fell off my chair laughing at someone saying that TLM isnt colonised, its the capital of the ocean, just cos DN is owned by OOO.

whats the success rate on this forum, whats the average players that gets hired? and if youve got 2 or more new crews why dont you put 2 and 2 together and all join together and make 1 uber new crew, then you definately got 1 captain and 2 SO's as well a dodgy crew name.
my pirates name is Triumph
[Edit 1 times, last edit by camero56 at Apr 10, 2011 8:35:16 AM]
[Apr 10, 2011 8:33:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothmog1065

does this thing actually work, and i nearly fell off my chair laughing at someone saying that TLM isnt colonised, its the capital of the ocean, just cos DN is owned by OOO.

whats the success rate on this forum, whats the average players that gets hired? and if youve got 2 or more new crews why dont you put 2 and 2 together and all join together and make 1 uber new crew, then you definately got 1 captain and 2 SO's as well a dodgy crew name.

Considering some of the first posts are from 2005 (I've been on coblat for 6 years? Yeesh)...

I guarantee most of the crews that have posted in this thread are long dead. This thread was at one point a good way to get some random people who looked at the forums, but not anymore.

The rest of your post is simply stupid for a myriad of reasons.
Nemesis wrote: 
You ruined my joke, Goth.
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 
Goth is right. *shudders*

[Apr 10, 2011 9:05:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cranepirates

Considering some of the first posts are from 2005 (I've been on coblat for 6 years? Yeesh)...

Whats a coblat? XP

On topic...

Crew: Storm
Pay: Even

We are looking for pirates and officers!

To be an officer ye mst posses the deed to a ship. Any higher will depend on yer loyalty to the crew, (Pillage with the crew often, Greet the people online, and be friendly overall.)

We wont have any cabin people becuase thats just cruel XD

Join, join! You'll have fun, I swear!
RIP Cobalt

Halflight of Cerulean
Captain of Treble Makers
King of Musicology
My Awesome Avatar by Angelira !
[Apr 11, 2011 2:10:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Junpi

1. Name: Reincarnation, of the flag Dragon's of The Zodiac. Based out of the Jade Arch

2. Pay: Even

3. Mostly we pillage and roam the ocean's in search of loot and vikings to maul.

4. Terms of Promotion: All pirates will start off as Cabin Person, If your a subscriber you will be promoted to Pirate. You will only be awarded the title of Officer once you own a title to a ship. Getting above the title of officer will be decided once you have shown loyalty to crew and helping it grow. Senior officer titles will be awarded only to those closet to the Captain.

Also,

Raising threw the ranks of the flag: All Officers will be awarded the title of Lord or Lady. Fleet officers and Senior Officer's will be eligible for a royal title.

5. At this time the only person you'll be able to contact to join this crew will be Junpi, the captain.

Hears hoping to hear from any and all wanting to join. Let's make this crew huge and take over the ocean!
Junpi, Captain and Ambassador of the crew Reincarnation. King of the Flag, Dragons of the Zodiac
[Apr 17, 2011 7:53:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ricotta08

My new crew Is looking for Officers and new members as well.
The crew Name is Drunken Mercury I'm Zid the captain of the crew.

Contact me In-game if you want to join.

( Soon with a webpage )

Also promotions and crew details are located at the crew statement
Our current flag is Art of War( #2 ) An soon ill make our own flag.
Ocean:

COBALT...(cerulean)

Pirate/s:
Zid
Oplohih

Jade:
Mokoloko
[May 29, 2011 11:04:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SamCorsaire

Ahoy mates, this is an ever growing crew seeking some good people. We are now the 3rd most notorious crew on Cobalt, so come get in on the fun. All pertinent info is below.

1/ Loose Cannon Corsars, of the Flag the Cobalt Syndicate, home base is Dragon's Nest in the Jade Arch, but we pillage regularly in both Jade and Garnet Archs and have mates based in Onyx as well.
2/ We divide booty evenly across the board with 30% Crew Cut.
3/ We are first and foremost a Pillaging crew. We pillage most days, and typically we'll have at least one mate online running a pillage.
4/ Terms for promotion: Cabin Person's need only apply, Pirates are promoted as soon as they subscribe, Officers are promoted after showing interest, learning the basics and passing a proficiency test, Fleet Officers are promoted based on trustworthiness, Senior Officers are promoted only after showing devotion to the crew and are selected based on the recommendation of the Captain or another SO, Captain is sadly not available. :p
5/ If ye want to join contact Sej, Hairyhobo, Daveyjones, Biobum, Rampazzo, Brawnwen, Ducknish, Shucks, Boastrict, Deshii, Ickabod, Squidofel, or Kingmidasp if ye'd like to join us.
-Sej, Captain of the Loose Cannon Corsars, King of the Cobalt Syndicate

"Ye can do more with a sword and a nice word than with a nice word alone."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by SamCorsaire at Jun 16, 2011 11:33:09 PM]
[Jun 5, 2011 12:31:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    SamCorsaire [Link]  Go to top 
cranepirates

Hoy! Being a fairly new crew, we (Storm) need people! We'd love to have anyone how would like to join Storm

At the moment Storm is in the flag Raise The Color.
Our Booty division is Even with 22% ship re-stocking.
We are in the top 27 crew being Eminent, and we are a fun crew that loves to pillages.

How we rank in the crew:
Pirate: All ye need to do is subscribe!

Officer: own at least one ship and have the "battle brigands with the navy" mission (Be at least Broad or higher in Bilging, Carpentry, Gunning, either Sailing or Rigging and at least narrow in duty navigation)

Fleet Officer: Own at least one ship and show loyalty to the crew (Restock after pillages, show good knowledge of how to pillage, follow crew rules etc.)

Senior Officer: You must have full trust of the captain.

Tell any officer and above if you want to join, we'd love to have you!

See Storm at a glance!
Halflight
RIP Cobalt

Halflight of Cerulean
Captain of Treble Makers
King of Musicology
My Awesome Avatar by Angelira !
[Edit 3 times, last edit by cranepirates at Jun 13, 2011 4:49:57 PM]
[Jun 13, 2011 4:47:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 203   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates