• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 203
Posts: 203   Pages: 7   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 76620 times and has 202 replies Next Thread
Penndalla

Crews Seeking Pirates

shark2bait wrote: 
Edit Poseidon:
Argh, this be the thread where erstwhile crews can post notices for recruitment.
It will work best if everyone follows these simple posting guidelines:

1/ Name of Crew, Flag if applicable, and what Arch you are based in
2/ Divison of booty and crew cut
3/ Basic aims of crew (pillage, trade, forage etc.)
4/ Terms for promotion
5/ Name of Captain and Officers to contact if interested in joining.

Also, keep the thread bare of anything other than recruitment posts. This should be a thread where a crewless pirate can easily scroll through crews looking to hire without having to read through pages of comments on whether someone's crew cut is too high. If you have any questions, please PM the person who posted rather than reply here, as other posts will be removed.

To find any of the crews here ingame type "/cwho crewname" then you can see who's online to ask about joining.

I will be moderating this thread to keep a window of about 2 months, to make sure the crews here are up to date. Old posts will be split out and send to Davy Jones' Locker.
Edit your info here please!

----------------------------------------
Pennsuedo

My art: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Pennsuedo/?start=all
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lelantos at Apr 10, 2006 3:52:19 PM]
[Mar 14, 2005 11:00:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Pennsuedo/?start=all [Link]  Go to top 
chewyshoe

Re: [Cobalt] Crews Seeking Pirates

My crew In War We Trust is based in the jade arch - dragon's nest. Although we have some plans to move down to tigerleaf when it gets colonised, though I suspect alot of our operations will stay on dragons.

4/4/4/4/35%

The aim's of the crew are most to have fun, but we enjoy pvp and are very pro-sinking war.

Terms of promotion can be seen on the public info page for our crew.

To join just ask any officers of my crew who are online and they will sign you up. If your looking for one specific person then chewyshoe or letsmakewar are proably your best bets.
Funny exam answers | Free online contests
[Mar 15, 2005 6:05:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Soulja

Hi
Nemesis wrote: 
Please remove your current signature as, out of context, it is inappropriate.

Idaa wrote: 
people like you are why the world is such a mess and hope you don/t spawn more kids

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Soulja at Mar 15, 2005 7:25:00 AM]
[Mar 15, 2005 7:25:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
droshek

1) Crew Name: Sweet Pillage and Mayhem (SPAM!)
Located in the Cobalt Ocean in the Flag, Raiders of the Lost Arch
2) Shares: Equal shares for all with a 25% crew cut.
3) Goals: To provide a nice, fun loving atmosphere with great people. We love to have good mates that have fun. We encourage whatever is fun for you, whether it is pillaging, shop keeping, playing spades, whatever. We do have a great time pillaging together and make a decent amount of booty (yes, we use bribery, we are pirates here!).
4) For promotion and other info: please see our website http://raiders.tbobjohnson.com or check out our crew statement.
5) Captain: Trevorius
First Mate: Dianarama

Send us a tell, come and job with us and check us out!
Princess Dianarama
First Mate of Sweet Pillage and Mayhem (SPAM)
Princess of Raiders of the Lost Arch
The Most Enthusiastic Princess in the Cobalt Ocean!
Raiders Forum: http://raiders.tbobjohnson.com
Manager of Material Girl on Terra Island
[Mar 31, 2005 10:29:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothmog1065

Crew: The Shadowy Balrogs, flying the flag of Bloody Hell.

Shares: 4/4/5/5/5/5 25%

Aims: To pillage and have fun, maybe more.

Promotions:
Cabin Person - Join us.
Pirate - Subscribe to the game
Officer - Previous Officership experience, and sail with some of the current officers/SO's to see skills and if you'll fit with us.
SO - Long standing commitment with the crew, must be voted in by other SOs.

Note: We have stat requirement guidelines, but as people have different abilities, we do not strictly go by stats, but rather how well you fit in with the crew.

Contact: Any Officer+ (Look for Gothmog, Winry, Ska, Deathadder, Poot or Dunatis).

We are a fun-loving crew, and we rather enjoy sailing about. We are more than willing to train pirates in any aspect of the game (from Greenie 101, to advanced sailing, and even training in the "economy puzzle"). We know our way around the ocean fairly well. We are always open and willing to answer any question.

We also offer spots for experienced pirates in our Officer ranks.
Nemesis wrote: 
You ruined my joke, Goth.
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 
Goth is right. *shudders*

[Apr 10, 2005 12:16:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CandyK

Yarrrrrr Pirates, Cobalt Style.

Yarrrrrr Pirates in the Cobalt Ocean is always looking for good mates to join up with with us. We be an old crew, having sailed both the Azure and Midnight Oceans. We also have many new mates in Cobalt. Our crew is a fun loving one in a proper piratey way with a rating of PG13.
We have a couple of families in our crew so our real lives are important and we respect your right to have a real life.

We pay even shares, will train ye, and promote ye as ye earn your way.
Talk to any officer to join our crew or PM me.

Mum
Limeysmum, forever a Yarrrrrr Pirate, but now in the Limelight in a Twisted way!

homullus wrote: 

... kids aren't adults, and do stupid stuff sometimes because their brains aren't all set up yet.

[Apr 23, 2005 11:25:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bowhuntn

1) Crew and Flag Name: Dragon Riders; Dragon Riders of Cobalt
2) Division of Booty: 5 shares for all with a 30% crew cut
3) Basic Aims of the Crew: Pillage and just have fun
4) Terms of Promotion:
Membership Requirements - Cabin Person
To join the crew you must have sailed with one of our officers as a jobber for a complete voyage. You must have demonstrated yourself to be mature in your conduct towards others. This is a temporary crew position that will last no less than 2 days and no more than 3 weeks. At the end of the term the crew member will either be promoted to pirate or removed from the crew.

Promotions From Cabin Person to Pirate
Must have succesfully met all membership requirements. One officer must sponsor your promotion. Minimum of 2 days as a Cabin Person. The game requires that you have subscribed to Yohoho.

From Pirate to Officer-In-Training (Midshipman)
Must have served no less than 5 days as Pirate, demonstrated a desire to be an active member of the crew by working towards crew goals and actively utilizing the forums. Must have working knowledge and decent ability in all puzzles. The promotion must be granted by a Senior Officer or Captain, and the crew member must have the support of at least one other officer.
**This crew has a strict Age limit of 18 and over.

5) Contacts : Dragonlord (Captain) or Missourimiss (SO)

Please visit our NEW forums at: http://dragonriders.chriswhitetechguy.com/phpbb2/
Missourimiss
First Mate of Dragon Riders
[May 7, 2005 4:58:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    elron+red [Link]  Go to top 
DragonRage

I have recently created a new crew, Pitch Black, and we're accepting new mates. While our numbers are currently small (having existed for ~9 hours as of the time of this post, and I was sleeping for most of those), we are a skilled bunch. I'm a continual Top 5 Sailor and Sea Battler (having previously been ranked as high as 1st in both), and I have a small, ever growing fleet to take to sea.

Maturity is a plus, as I'd prefer not to babysit, but there is no minimum age. The booty split will be 3/3/3/4/4/4 with a 25% crew cut (to be lowered if it is found to be excessive for our needs).

While we have no flag at the moment, we will be joining Something Powerful tonight once our Fame goes up a step.

Send a /tell to any officer if you wish to join us, or send me a PM here on the forums, or even stop by any of nightly (well, almost) Brig runs.
Like, up in Canada, it's cold as a bastard! Out in Seattle, it rains like bastard! Down in Texas, it's muggy as a bastard!
[May 8, 2005 11:59:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Preacher+of+Pie [Link]  Go to top 
stabitha

Kraken the Egg

Kraken the Egg of the flag Pandemic looking for good mates.

1/ Kraken the Egg, Pandemic - Generally based in Olive, Dragon, and Lima - We own 5 ships.
2/ Booty division is Equal to all - including jobbers - 25% ship cut.
3/ Basic aims of crew: Pillage, Trade, helping people earn experience to run their own ships fairly autonomously. We've been all over the ocean.
4/ Terms for promotion: Upon you receiving a sloop, ye will be an officer. Training comes during that time.
5/ Contact Stabitha or Luno

We have a serious yet small crew. We are generally a mature crew over 18. We are 'Sea Lords' and very serious about pillaging and excelling at sailing.

We are interested in other great pirates who wish to pillage and do what they please - heading up their ship and pillaging about.
Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,
stabitha
[Ocean: Cobalt] [Flag: Sea of Fire] [Crew: Kraken the Egg]
[May 20, 2005 1:41:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
heyarnold69

i am rugby of the crew seawolves rugby... the name of me rugby team irl...

cobalt ocean.. cut officers...

contact rugby

looking for fellow 20+ members only please
Beliah says, "rug honey, I say this with love, but you look like a chess piece"

- Rugby, the other kind of drunk: Edumacation
[Jun 23, 2005 11:49:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.sunysb.edu    heyarnold69    heyarnold69 [Link]  Go to top 
thelegend

The Royal Armada

We are The Royal Armada, Cobalts third largest crew and part of No Quarter Given Cobalts fourth largest Flag.

The reason we are big is because pirates rarely leave us. Our booty cut is Crew Loyalty as we believe there is no other cut.

All crew receive not only discount at our stalls but goods at cost price only.
We dont profit from our crews fun, we profit from other crews misfortunes if they meet us in battle. Swords, Rum, Clothes you name it you pay only what it costs to make.

We are based on Dragons Nest and so are our 35 ships, which means there is always pillaging to have. No need to go to The Notice Board and pillage on a low cut when we sail with crew in mind.

All subscribers are promted eventually to Officer, you pay so you should play. We have a minimum standard for officer, but if you want it we will push and help you reach that standard.

Blockade - The Flags on Cobalt know that its our turn next!

Im your Captain Ramone and I always chat, Any SO or Officer will greet ye if ye see them. Welcome to The Royal Armada.
[Jul 7, 2005 5:27:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
heatwave2005

finaly a colbat board
officer I swear to drunk I'm not god !!
[Aug 17, 2005 4:32:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Roust

Captain seeking mature Midnight trained Officers

Ahoy mates!
Are you getting tired of playing cards or docktarting night after night?
Do you remember when buying ships was more important than wearing black?
Have you become disillusioned with Midnight and it's political webs?
Do you want to get back to what made the game fun for you when you first made officer?
Ready to set new goals for yourself or revive your old ones?
If so, we might be the crew for you.

It will be a sacrifice to leave Midnight. I know. You will have to leave behind your old crew, your stats, your ships, your clothes and furniture. But Cobalt is an ocean of opportunity, still young and untamed, offering a much greater chance for advancement and island ownership. But to take some of the sting out of moving, I am offering the following incentives:

Use of a crew sloop until you can purchase your own.
AND:
5k bonus paid after 6 months of active contribution to the crew as an officer.
OR:
10k bonus paid after 6 months of active contribution to the crew as an officer and you are proficient in war brig bnavving in Midnight blockades and can prove yourself on Cobalt.

1) Crew Name: Sea Dragons
2) Flag Name: Sea of Fire
2) Shares: Equal shares with a 30% Crew Cut
3) Short term goal: pillage, stalls, having fun
4) Long term goal: an island
5) Motto: Work hard, play harder

Send a tell on Cobalt to Roust to arrange for an interview in Midnight.
Roust
Captain, Sea Dragons
Monarch, Sea of Fire
Governor, Dendrite on Cobalt
Tarf wrote: 
Put the "Pirates" back in YPP. There's two Ps - you can still use one for poker if you like...

[Aug 18, 2005 7:44:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lonni24

Ahoy eager pirates!!!

Ye cant wait to rule the ocean? Ye wanna earn tons of poe, run around in fancy cloths, have the best sword - the fastest ship? Wanna be in the worlds best crew?

Then ye should join us. The LEGEND RAIDERS. Before i tell you everything important ye should know something. We have some rules to be followed. These are in our public statement so ye can check on them.

In the beginning we give all our poe in a crew purse, this means, that when enough poe comes together we will buy you a ship, a sword, some cloths. NO poe for none, we are working as a team.

This is our way to succes.

Are you in?

I bet ye are.

Just send a tell to our friendly Sen. Officers or the Captain.

If ye were from Midnight we welcome you even more, cause we are all from there, and we know what sacrifice is to leave the old home.

Captain Hunlimo and his crew are awaiting ye in the best of the best, the one and only. US!

Sen. O-s ye can send a tell, are Pamala, Captnfuture, Asteroid, Rapwitch and all the other friendly and fun members we have, and you can send me a tell, i mean PM here if you like, and i will find you.

NEW: The distibution of Ships and cloths have begun, so if you feel you are really good, you will have a real chance to get stuff too.

Take the chance.

Crew cut is even, ship restock is 28 %
Superman for Judit

Batman for Hungary
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lonni24 at Oct 4, 2005 10:50:56 PM]
[Sep 20, 2005 5:27:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

Can anybody point me to some crews that speak Spanish on Cobalt? Thanks, I tend to run into quite a few new mates who need a place to call home.
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Sep 21, 2005 10:57:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rixation

- Do ye strive to better ye'rself in the game, but can't find anyone to teach ye?
- Do ye ever find yourself longing to pillage, but not wanting to risk the toss-up known as a "jobbing"?
- Do ye feel that there's more poe out there, ye just can't get ye'r grubby hands on it?
- Do ye want to run ye'r own stall, or have trading runs, with a full crew and enjoy ye'rself instead of bore ye'rself to sleep?
- Do ye have a crew already that ye don't like or never pillages?
- Do ye like violence, treachery, sex, and alcohol?! Err.....right!

If ye've answered "YES!" to any of these questions, than we're the crew for ye!

We strive for every subscribed Pirate to become an Officer (or higher), and will train ye as such!

Crew: Unholy Saints of Pandora
Captain: Epimetheus
Home: Kirin, Jade arch.
Shares: Even
Crew colors: Blue/Aqua/White, any combination
Minimum age: 17

While we welcome all new recruits with open arms, we are specifically looking for experienced Officers who want a fresh start or change of pace. So send a /tell to anyone in the crew and we'll get ye hooked up! Yarr!!

Note: We do strictly enforce the age policy for Officer rank and above to the best of our ability, however due to the anonymity of this game we rely on our best judgement of maturity to make the call.
Epimetheus
Retired

[Sep 21, 2005 11:54:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lonni24

Ahoy eager pirates!!!

Ye cant wait to rule the ocean? Ye wanna earn tons of poe, run around in fancy cloths, have the best sword - the fastest ship? Wanna be in the worlds best crew?

Then ye should join us. The LEGEND RAIDERS of the Legend of the Deep. Before i tell you everything important ye should know something. We have some rules to be followed. These are in our public statement so ye can check on them.

In the beginning we give all our poe in a crew purse, this means, that when enough poe comes together we will buy you a ship, a sword, some cloths. NO poe for none, we are working as a team.

This is our way to succes.

Are you in?

I bet ye are.

Just send a tell to our friendly Sen. Officers or the Captain.

If ye were from Midnight we welcome you even more, cause we are all from there, and we know what sacrifice is to leave the old home.

Captain Hunlimo and his crew are awaiting ye in the best of the best, the one and only. US!

Sen. O-s ye can send a tell, are Pamala, Captnfuture, Asteroid, Rapwitch and all the other friendly and fun members we have, and you can send me a tell, i mean PM here if you like, and i will find you.

NEW: The distibution of Ships and cloths have begun, so if you feel you are really good, you will have a real chance to get stuff too.

Take the chance.

Crew cut is even, ship restock is 28 %

I edited some mistakes.
Superman for Judit

Batman for Hungary
[Oct 4, 2005 10:51:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dmac6913

Can anybody point me to some crews that speak Spanish on Cobalt? Thanks, I tend to run into quite a few new mates who need a place to call home.

Our crew has a few spanish players.
Including a Senior Officer "Zeros" who is spanish..

We would need them to speak some english though, for when
they pillage with other crew etc...

But as long as they just wanted some spanish freinds, so they don't have to speak english all the time.. Get them to send a /tell to zeros.
Tanitha (Greek goddess of love)
Queen of Indestructible
Governor of Cochineal
SO of Frighteners
Slave of Huldra
Wreaking Havoc on the Cobalt Ocean
[Oct 10, 2005 3:43:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kirklund

Name of Crew: Sea Monkees

Flag: Hypnotic

Ocean: Cobalt Ocean

Division of Booty: Even shares with 25% restock

Goals: "Family Friendly" crew pillaging for poe ($) and fun

Terms of Promotion: Subrscribers are promoted to Pirate, hard working/puzzling Pirates get training to be Officers, trusted Officers demonstrating they can lead pillages and mentor new crew members are elligible to become Senior Officers

New players (greenies) are welcome and are encouraged to take jobs pillaging with us most evenings (PST) and weekends.

Contacts: Mojoe, Cateline, Jumpinjak
[Edit 1 times, last edit by kirklund at Oct 27, 2005 1:59:21 PM]
[Oct 27, 2005 1:57:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
giorthibs

1. War of the Seas, of the flag Impavidus Formido
2. Even, though sometimes jobbers delight when we be yearnin for jobbers
3. We be steadily pillagin
4. Al experianced pirates will be promoted to officer, promotion to FO and SO will be based upon performance thereafter
5.Uganda is our captain, SO's are: Ffejanator and Ai.

we are always looking for good pirates to join the ranks, we are happy to train ye in the art of being an officer if ye be of the right caliber. our sister crews are Twilights Sabre, Midnight oil, and the Dark Pheonix
[Jan 4, 2006 12:24:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arakael

Crew: The Baboon Brigade (flag pending)

Pay: Jobber's Delight (30% crew cut)

Promotions: Captain's discretion, but generally, subsribers will be made pirates and deed owners will be made officers. FOs and SOs are based on activity, trust, and willingness to train and pillage.

Goals: First, we build our fame and create our flag but we are a pillaging crew looking for active mates who like to pillage and have fun.

Contacts: Takeshiro and Axtorm (Arakael if neither of them are online)

We're small but growing, already noted after one week. We're close but friendly looking to grow and make Cobalt our playground.
Arakael on Cerulean
Captain of the Bilge Rat Rabble
"Infesting Cerulean until it sinks!"
[Feb 10, 2006 1:10:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CobaltRowan

Crew: Dragon’s Blood

Dragon’s Blood is an active part of the flag Indestructible Fury. In the past we were a large and active crew, however, in recent months our numbers have dwindled. We are looking for new members to rebuild the crew, with a focus on having fun, pillaging, and participating in flag events. New players to the game can come learn the ropes from an experienced crew, Pirates looking for promotion to officer can get training from a qualified captain, and Officers looking to be more involved will find our size a good place to jump in and be a part of the crew. We are most active in the U.S. evening, but players from any time zone are welcome.

Anyone that wants to join the crew, please talk to Rowan or any Senior Officer. Promotions above Pirate are at the Captain’s discretion, and subject to a test pillage for crew fit and capabilities.
~Rowan
SO of Squidy Love
Princess of Dragon's Fury
[Feb 12, 2006 9:11:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thanos

Name: Redemption
Flag: Ascension
Divison of booty and crew cut: even and 25%
Basic aims of crew: pillaging, stockpiling enemy corpses, having a crew people will be proud to be apart of
Terms for promotion: hard work, loyalty, no free ride with me
Captain: Thanos (formally of midnight, now of cobalt)
Contacts: Sissi, Elune, Huldra, Jackthyblack, Amorae

Those who know me, know how I run a crew.. I play to win, I play to have fun, and nothing is more important than the well being of my crew....
I have big plans in store for cobalt, and invite anyone who dares to make a change to contact me in game....

Over 100 pirates strong and counting, we play to win.

3rd week since the crew was formed update

illustrious rank check
imperial rank check
top 10 crew fame list check (currently ranked #5 and climbing)
Thanos - of Midnight? Cobalt? Hunter? Malachite!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Thanos at Mar 1, 2006 9:53:08 AM]
[Feb 17, 2006 2:28:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Britomartis

New pirates or an old pirate seeking a new home? Check us out:) We're a fun bunch of pillagers and try to take out a war brig nightly which causes many kinds of hilarity since we hire frequently from the dock. Anyhow, we're a decent bunch of fellas (for pirates anyway) and we'd love for you to give us a peek.

Name: Reapers of Souls
Flag: Camur in Vestri Calx
Divison of booty and crew cut: Jobbers Delight (at the moment, soon to return to even) and 30% ship's cut
Basic aims of crew: pillaging, trading/commerce (all our seniors have stalls), having a crew people will be proud to be a part of
Terms for promotion: hard work, loyalty, no free ride with me
Captain: Britomartis
Contacts: Britomartis, Garlon, Ladylola, Smileyluigi, Steelarm, or Muttons

*edited for flag change
Would someone please check the hold? I've been on pillages like this before, and usually the next thing that happens is that we run out of rum.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Britomartis at Mar 14, 2006 9:58:56 PM]
[Feb 27, 2006 12:34:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zorch

Ahoy, this be a message from the crew This Machine of the flag by our own making, Machines of Wonder.
The crew (and flag) are based in the Jade archipelago, but we do pillage in the garnet or onyx archipelagos if it takes our fancy (get us a bit of that Krakens Blood). The flag has long term aims to colonise an island in the Onyx archipelago, when our strength and fleet increases.

The flag is relatively new, but tournaments are planned, inlcuding the design of our flag page, with suitable rewards to boot.

The booty division is according to crew loyalty (because we believe the people who contribute to the fine company that made and maintains this game deserve some extra bonus for doing so) with a 30% crew cut.

Promotions are as follows:
Cabin person---->Pirate, just subscribe, you know you want to =)
Pirate----->Officer, Narrow in all duty puzzles (including sea battle) Broad in at least one. Also the will to be an officer is required, if you're happy just helping out on pillages and don't want to run your own, you don't have to be promoted...
Officer---->Fleet Officer, Broad in all duty puzzles and sea battle, solid in at least one, must own own vessel, earn crew trust (we don't want you clearing out our funds now do we...)
Fleet Officer----->Senior Officer, Those who show exlempary crew loyalty (helping on pillages, recruiting new members, traing new pirates etc.) and who have relatively high standings will be promoted to this rank, but the number will be limited.

The crew be fairly well endowed ship wise with several Sloops (many of which are left unlocked, my own included, for new officers to sail on) a Cutter, with a second on the way, a War Brig and a War Frigate.

If you're interested in joining this fine crew, send a tell to Scrappers the fearsome captain or Zorch his Scurvy First Mate.
Zorch of Cobalt.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Zorch at Mar 9, 2006 8:54:06 AM]
[Mar 1, 2006 5:09:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mirkwood23

Eclipse
Part of the proud All Hands on Deck flag.
The king and captain is Korthuis.

Division: Shares are even with 30% restocking fee
Goals: Pillage, having fun and being there for eachother, utilizing PP to the max.
Promotion: The usual stuff, subscribe to become a pirate, be trained to become an officer, own a ship and show bnav skills to become a fleet officer and crew loyalty to become senior officer.

We have a lot of very skilled people in our crew, so expect to be challenged in every pillage to get to the top of the list.

This crew offers a lot of services. We have shops and stalls giving ye good rates and all yer PP needs, whether it is clothes, ships or swords.

Furthermore, we have our own website where we share lots of tips and other good stuff.
We also use Ventrilo to talk to eachother so we can talk during pillages and blockades or taunt eachother while playing poker :)

Sounds interesting, contact Mandywat, Bigwood or Korthuis to join our crew.
Bigwood
All Oceans

Sailor song YPP animation HI-RES
Thanks to Zacthedragon, please wait while loading
(Buying sloops with Eel in name)
[Mar 1, 2006 7:58:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gmyoung_98

This Crew Wants YOU!
We are known as the Parrots of Vengeance, under the flag Machines of Wonder. Based at Kirin Island (at the moment) on the Jade Archipelago
We split booty according to even
Aims:
Eventual domination of the ocean through conquest.
To have a good time.
Pillage till our eyes bleed!
To Swark till we can Swark no more!
Promotions:
Cabin Person to Pirate- be a subscriber.
Pirate to officer - be broad on basic duties (sails, carp bilge)
Officer to Fleet Officer - Own a ship and be broad on Gunning
Fleet Officer to Senior Officer - If we like you as a Fleet Officer and trust you, you'll become a Senior Officer.

Perks:
This crew believes in giving titles to crew member be they a cabin person or otherwise. After 5 pillages with the captain o' the Officers, titles will be handed out.
There be many competitions with this crew - two on at time of posting. Also a dedicated website and wiki page.
Officers, once trusted will be allowed to take out the ships the crew owns.

Come join the awesome and excellent Parrots of Vengeance! contact Captain Mugford or Senior Officer Nightdemon to join
[Edit 2 times, last edit by gmyoung_98 at Mar 9, 2006 8:40:08 AM]
[Mar 9, 2006 8:25:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
garret25

1. We're called The Art of Warfare, umm we are based in the Jade arch, around kirin.

2. booty is even with 25 % crew cut

3. Our aims are to get bigger and hpefulyl get a good crew of mates and staplize the crew.

4.Promotions are based on how mature you can be, i have no based guidelines, everything depends on your actions ( actions speak louder than words )

5. I'm the captain, Suntzu, and as I'm a one man crew I guess I'm the only person to talk to if you want to join.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by garret25 at Mar 14, 2006 5:31:41 PM]
[Mar 14, 2006 5:31:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FerdtheGREAT

Ahoy Mates! :) The crew Invictus, of the flag Indestructible Fury is recruiting good mates! We are a young and growing crew, and want to continue to grow and prosper long into the future!

We divide the booty according to EVEN and the crew cut is at 30%, but will soon be dropped to 25%. The basic aims of our crew is to pillage, have fun, and eventually make a flag! :) The terms of promotion are very simple, contact an officer in-game for more details.

If you would to join the crew, mege your crew with us, or just want more information about the crew please contact Ferdnand or Rayford in game :)
Ferdnand
[Mar 14, 2006 7:28:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rnchairman@yahoo.com    jus24tin [Link]  Go to top 
Arakael

Crew: The Baboon Brigade of the flag Azure Abyss

Pay: Even (30% crew cut)

Promotions: Captain's discretion, but generally, subsribers will be made pirates and deed owners will be made officers. FOs and SOs are based on activity, trust, and willingness to train and pillage.

Goals: Fun, Friends, ... POE!

Contacts: Arakael. Astom, Allecto

We're small but growing. We're close but friendly looking to grow and make Cobalt our playground.
Arakael on Cerulean
Captain of the Bilge Rat Rabble
"Infesting Cerulean until it sinks!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Arakael at Apr 18, 2006 2:24:29 AM]
[Mar 15, 2006 11:01:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 203   Pages: 7   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates