• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1562 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Larami

BK Trinket Event (Win a sloop and poe)

Ahoy Viridian pirates!

I have been playing on this ocean for 4 years now, yet I still dont have a BK trinket (with my name on it).
Everytime I am in a battle with a Brigand King, the crew I am with always loses.

So, I thought about doing this not-so-ordinary event!

What is the event? If you are planning on doing a BK hunt or just happen to bump into a BK, job me into your crew and if you successfully defeat him,
then the navigator (the one who defeats the BK, not everyone on board) can claim one of the 3 prizes listed below. I don?t care which BK you defeat or which trinket I might get.

Who can participate? Any pirate who is an officer in a crew (with good b-nav skills!)

When? Whenever I am online you can job me to your crew and claim one of the 3 prizes!

What are the prizes?

1st prize: A sloop

2nd prize: 15.000 pieces of eight

3rd prize: 10.000 pieces of eight

The 1st prize will go to the navigator that got me the 1st trinket, the 2nd prize to the second navigator etc.
which means that you have to hurry!

I will job with anyone, unless when you invite me I am already a jobber in another crew.
Mind that only the first 3 navigators can claim one of the prizes.

Also mind that if you job me and you don?t defeat any BK then you don?t get any of the prizes.

I will answer any questions you might have here.
Good luck!
----------------------------------------
Vasoula
Meridian
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Larami at Dec 8, 2010 6:20:16 AM]
[Dec 6, 2010 10:37:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Larami

Re: BK Trinket Event (Win a sloop and poe)

The pirate who has won the sloop is Jamiyat. Congratulations!
Vasoula
Meridian
[Dec 12, 2010 5:42:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
coolluke233

Nice. I have had several BK spawns since this thread begun.. Haven't engaged any though. All of them have been red :/
Horodirus on Viridian.
[Dec 12, 2010 6:15:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Vasoula, I pilly a bit and normally beat my BKs without big difficulty... If you hearty me again I can poke you for them, I don't remember to /w though...
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Dec 16, 2010 10:01:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Larami

Cauchemar is the second winner!
Vasoula
Meridian
[Dec 20, 2010 7:32:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Larami

Rebornpirate is the 3rd winner. This thread will close now.
Vasoula
Meridian
[Jan 13, 2011 9:05:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates