• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 92
Posts: 92   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 40827 times and has 91 replies Next Thread
Kongregator1

Re: Flags Seeking Crews

Ahoy! Forty Two is looking for crews, if you seek information or want to join, please speak to Kongregator.

Join, and I will <3 you forever.
[Nov 7, 2010 10:26:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darlieboy

Re: [Cobalt] Flags Seeking Crews

Hello Pirates! In Love and War decided that we will grant you the privelege of opening our flag towards more crews that are hard working and passionate about the game. We're looking to host a lot of in-flag Competitions and events with attractive prizes and thus decided this would be a good time to try and open up for new friends. Kindly talk to me in game or in PM if you are interested or if you have any questions.

~Darlie
----------------------------------------
~We don't stop playing because we grow old,
we grow old because we stop playing~
[Oct 8, 2011 12:28:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 92   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates