• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 92
Posts: 92   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 40114 times and has 91 replies Next Thread
Penndalla

Flags Seeking Crews

Demeter wrote: 
Royalty of the flag (after consulting with the other royalty!) should post the relevant information here; including aims, contacts, any entry requirements, and the method(s) of contact which interested crews should use.

Any responses to this topic will be deleted - questions should be asked from the named contacts in game or via PM/e-mail as advised in the post.

Edit Poseidon:
This thread will be edited to keep a rolling window of around 2 months of posts based on the posting date to ensure that the list is uptodate. Old posts will be split out and sent to the Davy Jones' Locker forum in a thread with a similar name.

----------------------------------------
Pennsuedo

My art: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Pennsuedo/?start=all
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lelantos at Apr 10, 2006 3:51:52 PM]
[Mar 14, 2005 10:58:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Pennsuedo/?start=all [Link]  Go to top 
lml403

Re: [Cobalt] Flags Seeking Crews

My crew is the crew of Jolly Rodger of the Bad Bones flag. We are based in the Jade arch. Our aim is to have fun and win lots of POE! We are always looking for new members! We have a weekly crew pillage on friday evenings. We have a crew house on terra island that is open to the crew any time a roomate is online (sheltielovers row house). We have a distilling stall on terra island if u need a job (nivasi's distilling stall). We also have a iornworking stall on lima island that offers jobs and crew discounts (Zaris's iornworking stall) For terms of promotion ask one of our officers. We are curently dividing booty acording to Even. To join our crew send a /tell to any oficer who is online:
Kassie (Senior officer)
Nivasi (Senior Officer)
Sheltielover (senior Officer)
Zaris (Captain)
Crashcodes
Commandojak
Sheltielover
Senior Officer The Crew of Jolly Roger
Princess of the flag Bad Bones
[Edit 1 times, last edit by lml403 at Mar 22, 2006 9:25:40 AM]
[Jan 18, 2006 11:57:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    lml403 [Link]  Go to top 
CandyK

Old mates---new flag---

.....because everyone deserves to be in the limelight at some point in their piratey life. .....because ye be special whether yer 14 or 84 whether yer a new greenie learning or an old salt whether ye be in the top 10 or not so hot .....because this is your game whether ye want to lead a pillage or go fight skellies whether ye want to dock tart or run a shop whether ye play every day or just take a break from real life for a quick game of cards .....because ye have all kinds of choices and everytime ye log on to the game...
YOU are in the LIMELIGHT!

Let's talk.

Mum
Limeysmum, forever a Yarrrrrr Pirate, but now in the Limelight in a Twisted way!

homullus wrote: 

... kids aren't adults, and do stupid stuff sometimes because their brains aren't all set up yet.

[Feb 12, 2006 8:04:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Teralyna

Yarrr! This be Teralyna, of the Flag Impavidus Formido! We're an established flag on the Cobalt ocean, looking to expand our reach into the ocean.

We love to pillage, and plunder, and our flag mates love to fill the ship of any crew that sets sail. We be a blockading flag, owning an island, and partaking in other battles as well. We enjoy fellowship, gatherings, and lots of fun. The only requirement is a love of your crew, and an understanding that Impavidus Formido is centered around a crew's individuality, and an alliance for the betterment of all crews within.

If ye be lookin' for more mates to fill ye ships, or more ships for ye mates to fill, if ye love the smell of gunpowder, and sound of ships sinking, enjoy fellowship, and gathering of your allies for a drink around the table, this be the flag for ye. Contact any of the Royals of Impavidus Formido, if ye be interested in joining a flag who's very foundation stresses the importance and value of those individual crews that fill it's ranks.
~Teralyna~

Captain of Twilight's Sabre,
Queen of Impavidus Formido
[Feb 22, 2006 12:38:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nsc007

Ahoy there.

My flag is hiring crews, crews must have at least rumored and a minimum of 7 people, and at least one officer.

contact prince Flish or king Nsc (me) if ye meet the requirments and wish to join the flag (the flag name is fish fillets and chips) and feel free to donate money towards declaring blockades, because alone i just can not afford the war chest (we also dont have they fame but fame wil be handled through a lot of pillaging
Cobalt
Captain of Salmon And Chips
King of Fish Fillets And Chips
Good at poker
Good at swordfighting
Punch-your-face-in good at rumbleing
[Mar 16, 2006 5:47:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gmyoung_98

Machines of Wonder
a new flag seeking new crews. Currently (at time of posting) the flag consists of three crews, This Machine, Parrots of Vengeance and Ulleses Quest. but Machines of Wonder need more! As a captain, you will automatically promoted to Prince of the flag and will be able to nominate a senior officer to join you. If thats not enough, others can become titled members.
But wait on this once-in-a-lifetime offer you will also get a free stuffed toy! (terms and conditions apply, as long as stocks last. etc)
(we are yet to order any stuffed toys)
the aim of the crew is to eventually blockade an island and make it home. for that we need you.

To join, send a tell to Scrappers (Monach, Captain of This Machine), Zorch (, prince, first mate and senior officer of This Machine), Mugford (Prince, Captain of Parrots of Vengeance) or Nightdemon (Prince, first mate and senior officer of Parrots of Vengeance).
if we aren't online email parrotsofvengeance@yahoogroups.co.uk and we'll find yer! yar!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by gmyoung_98 at Mar 17, 2006 9:24:31 AM]
[Mar 17, 2006 9:23:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oilersgoalie

Forward Thrust is in search of mature crews that like to have a good time. Chat is always filled with jokes and humor. If you like to pilly, we do alot of that too. We may be a new flag, but we are made up of some of the crews from Imperial Margarine.

If interested, send a tell to one of our royals and we would be happy to talk to you.
[Apr 19, 2006 3:14:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arakael

Re: Flags Seeking Crews

Need a break from politics? Want a chance to sail in peace? Want someone else to deal with the riggors of royalty?

Join Azure Abyss.

We're a flag founded with the lofty goals of having fun and making a remote outpost island our home. We're not seeking to be the #1 flag...just the #26 flag...i.e. just shy of the fame board. We've got no expectations from crews except that they do what they do best and have fun doing it.

Your royal triumvirate will be Allecto, Arakael, and Astom. Like you, we came to this game to have fun in our spare time, not deal with petty squabbles and high-school drama.

So come, join us in making Cobalt our playground!
Arakael on Cerulean
Captain of the Bilge Rat Rabble
"Infesting Cerulean until it sinks!"
[Apr 30, 2006 4:52:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fredtheelf

Join Azure Abyss.

Your royal triumvirate will be Allecto, Arakael, and Astom.

Do any joining pirates need their names to also start with an 'A' :-)
Fredtheelf
longtime Governor of Kirin, Cobalt
Proud member of Bad Sushi
Flag of Valor
Owner of many pigs

Allow me three more letters and I could have that Fredtheplatypus alt I've always wanted...
[Apr 30, 2006 11:59:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheAlterEgo

Oh! This means I could join! My alt couldn't though..she misses it by one letter.

:P
Allies, Cobalt
[May 1, 2006 11:22:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arakael

Join Azure Abyss.

Your royal triumvirate will be Allecto, Arakael, and Astom.

Do any joining pirates need their names to also start with an 'A' :-)

Having a pirate who's name starts with 'A' is not a requirement. It was just a coincidence. Allecto, Astom, and I are also close friends in RL, if you must know. Astom is my little bro and Allecto is my fiance. :P
Arakael on Cerulean
Captain of the Bilge Rat Rabble
"Infesting Cerulean until it sinks!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Arakael at May 3, 2006 2:50:28 PM]
[May 3, 2006 2:48:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
losp

Stars of the Universe!/s] We are a growing flag and love to have new crews join our flag! Contact Loganfl or Jennygalaxy to join (you can also ask any other of our royalty)
Loganfl
Captain of Tangled in the Rigging
Cobalt
You told Pandaeyes, "I think i know the answer to the riddle..."
You told Pandaeyes, "A Dead Body?"
Pandaeyes (via shanty) giggles wildly
[May 13, 2006 8:47:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
losp

Stars of the Universe!/s] We are a growing flag and love to have new crews join our flag! Contact Loganfl or Jennygalaxy to join (you can also ask any other of our royalty)

Oops put striking on.
Loganfl
Captain of Tangled in the Rigging
Cobalt
You told Pandaeyes, "I think i know the answer to the riddle..."
You told Pandaeyes, "A Dead Body?"
Pandaeyes (via shanty) giggles wildly
[May 13, 2006 8:48:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PapaTango

Stars of the Universe! We are a growing flag and love to have new crews join our flag! Contact Loganfl or Jennygalaxy to join (you can also ask any other of our royalty)

Oops put striking on.

fixed
Bluescar

windex_777 wrote: 
There should be more sex.

[May 15, 2006 12:41:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jackiebear

Re: Flags Seeking Crews possible blockade soon

hoy all, my flag the pillaging playmates is seeking crews to which will prove helpful in an upcoming blockade. Royalty may come if you are deemed worthy and possible shoppes but neither are guarenteed, if you want a flag that is willing to lose ships to gain islands and fame send me a PM or an in game tell, we have only my crew right now but 2 others have contacted me about joining shortly.
Loved by few, hated by many but respected by most-
Screech
Random Pirate: I can recite the first 128 numbers in pi
Everyone thinking to themselves: Wow what a loser!

Skinny and loving it!

Screech/Taious
[May 15, 2006 12:01:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gnrfan1206

Re: Flags Seeking Crews possible blockade soon

Ello all

Im the King of the Newly formed flag "Bloody Thorns"
We are made up of well experineced players and are here to have fun!

We are currently made up of 2 crews and are seaching for more obviously lol

Royalty positions will be given if the player has proven themselves as a loyal player and a good all around person

So if you would like to join us send a /tell to me or one of our royals
Barely here....
[May 17, 2006 9:18:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Gnrfan1267 [Link]  Go to top 
Britomartis

Camur in Vestri Calx is looking for good pillaging crews.

Please contact a Royal in /tell :)

~Brit
Would someone please check the hold? I've been on pillages like this before, and usually the next thing that happens is that we run out of rum.
[May 18, 2006 3:04:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Craigington

Ahoy there
The Flag Revenge be lookin fer young crews to join them in the quest fer fame and fotune if ye be such a crew contact us in game or PM me
Sinkers Ltd
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Craigington at May 27, 2006 11:31:40 PM]
[May 23, 2006 11:41:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Prominent333

Ahoy, the flag The Last Stand is looking for crews that would like to join. We have rewards for crews that join the flag, and will help with flag issues.

Find me, Prominent, on the Cobalt ocean, or PM me here if you're interested.
Stupidhead tells you, "cash out so i can watch stupid high stakes poker kkthxbai"
[May 28, 2006 8:28:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kucey0

My flag called "Revenge" based on the crew "Revenge Is Sweet." Is looking for any crews wanting a flag just send me a PM or a tell in the game ( Deeogee ).

Rumored - Titled Member
Noted - Titled Member
Established - 2 Titled Members
Renowned - 1 Royalty 3 Titled Members
Celebrated - 1 Royalty and 5 Titled Members
Emient - 2 Royaltys and 7 Titled Members
Illustrious - 2 Royaltys 10 Titled Members

If this causes trouble acceptions can be made!

Thanks
!

Joined IF instead!
Deeogee

~ Retired ~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kucey0 at Jun 7, 2006 4:07:14 AM]
[May 31, 2006 2:33:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sandysp

Hoy Hoy!

The Cheese Stands Alone is looking for smallish crews of mature mates to join us on our quest to have fun, improve our skills and eventually, you know, dominate the ocean. But that's a long way off! For now, just check out our flag website at http://www.thecheesestandsalone.org. Just about everything you need to know about us, including contact information, you can find there.

Thanks!
Mollee
Grace Murray Hopper wrote: 
A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

[Jun 5, 2006 1:30:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
coolj31

The Ethereal Rogues cordially invite you, yes you (Whomever you may be) and your crew to join our flag and have the time of your lives. We are the succesful runners of the Great Sloop Race, an ocean-wide race which was very popular and had 5 sloops as prizes as well as trinkets. This is just one example of what's to come. So, what's stopping you from joining one of the most fun-filled flags? =D
Wesleystuben of Cobalt
Senior Officer of the Band of Drunken Rouges
Prince of the Ethereal Rogues.
------------------------------------
Chaoslord of Midnight
Captain of the Drunk Rogues
[Edit 2 times, last edit by coolj31 at Jun 11, 2006 9:13:47 AM]
[Jun 11, 2006 9:09:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Figured I would try this out... Crew maybe looking for a flag taking offers..

Who:

Flying Black Onions

Captain:

Drunkendon

Firstmate:

Crip

Send a tell anytime to either of us (in game) and we can all discuss issues.

Very open crew if you are anal about a lot of things don't bother us because we will just leave. We are currently Rated Noted due to the fact we pilly a bit and pretty much win 95% and we pay jobbers delight because we make poe pretty easily anyway so may as well help the little guys who job for us greenies etc. We are def open for blockades as I put everything on just myself for Spectre even though I failed w/ the support of a flag and more ships etc we can get much accoplished.

I am very experienced in the game myself and willing to look at any flag big or small and willing to teach things I know to people so send us a tell and we will meet about it see whats offered.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Jun 19, 2006 5:19:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kucey0

We are a war flag, we do pvp sloop wars, if you are interested send me an Pm or a tell to Deeogee in the game :)

No Man's Land

Public Statement: We are out for War Like No Other, challenge us and when we are equal, Bang! War has just broke out!
Please be aware we are a War Flag and ships you take out may be sunk!
We can be payed to allie and help in blockades if you like then ask and we will work something out.

Private Statement: When you donate 5 sloops for sinking then you will have earned your place of royalty! Please be aware we are a War Flag and ships you take out may be sunk! Please do not take out our sloops unless you have permission!
Deeogee

~ Retired ~
[Jun 19, 2006 2:23:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
poppopmimi

Hey there!

The flag 'Thunderstruck' is looking for a few crews to join. We wish to grow and blockade a few islands now and then...Contact me or any Royalty to discuss!

(contact me to join a crew if needed for some experiance or just fun :D)

P.S.-We love to have fun!
Salovation/Seized - Mostly Cobalt

[Edit 1 times, last edit by poppopmimi at Jun 19, 2006 2:26:05 PM]
[Jun 19, 2006 2:25:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
carrot_stick

hey!

The newly founded crew acendecy of souls is looking for new recruits, we are a fairly kind crew and are not yet seeking a flag, send one of out senior officer or me forster the capn a tell.

thanks
forster
Forster
[Jun 22, 2006 9:59:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kucey0

...we are a fairly kind crew and are not yet seeking a flag,

Then why are you posting in this thread if you don't have a flag or dont want one?
Deeogee

~ Retired ~
[Jun 22, 2006 11:55:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
carrot_stick

Ahoy there, We are the crew Penguinisation of the flag Azkabans death angels! We are seeking new flag mates and crew mates to join in our neverending fight to free colbar ocean from them damn barbarians, All senior officer must have at least respected in rumling and distinguished in sword fighting, and the usual broads and jusk.

Send Forster or Darthpie a tell to join our crew
or
Danthemanz a tell to join our flag

=P
Forster

Forster
[Edit 1 times, last edit by carrot_stick at Jun 25, 2006 9:43:41 AM]
[Jun 25, 2006 6:36:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lonni24

My flag Cobalt is looking for crews to join, now I am really the King of CTalking to oneself is a sign of impending insanity. and you can princes and princesses of Cobalt
Superman for Judit

Batman for Hungary
[Jul 6, 2006 1:27:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ringadonblue

Ahoy! I be Ringadonblue, King of Pirates of the Caribbean, We're a new flag on the Cobalt Ocean. We love to pillage and carouse and generally have a good time. If ye're interested or seeking more information about our flag drop a /tell to either Ringadonblue, Trinnius, or Steelyboy

Thankye for yer time

Ring
Ringadonblue, Captian of the "love birds", and King of "Pirates of the Caribbean" on the Cobalt Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ringadonblue at Aug 8, 2006 10:28:39 AM]
[Jul 24, 2006 8:46:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 92   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates