• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 21
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3220 times and has 20 replies Next Thread
butlert23

Intent to ...

Saturday is my 31st birthday and I'm off to have some fun with some friends paintballing :D

Alas Nine and Pie wanted to come and play but unfortunately I'm away :(

Since I'm not going to be here to enjoy Boomy fun at Remora tomorrow I'll be out next weekend ;)

Come one come all and join Anchor Management as we give TO a bit of what they love

BOOMY FUN :D

Saturday October 30th

Time: TBC

Island: TBC

We will restore taxes to reasonable levels and do not intend to build any new buildings

Intent Art to follow

Spearhalk

Anyone interested in taking part in the blockade please PM me

----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by butlert23 at Oct 22, 2010 9:37:46 PM]
[Oct 22, 2010 9:36:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Re: Intent to ...

Want to come up to my mum's next weekend and help her move out of the house she's lived in for forty years or so? Yeah, me neither. :)

Happy birthday dude, sorry to hear you won't be there tomorrow. Also, point blank paintball shots to the ass cheeks make one heckuvan interesting bruise...
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Oct 22, 2010 10:13:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JTheBear

Want to come up to my mum's next weekend and help her move out of the house she's lived in for forty years or so? Yeah, me neither. :)

Did this with my Gran about 15 years ago, it's kind of depressing, sad, and a lot of work...

Also, point blank paintball shots to the ass cheeks make one heckuvan interesting bruise...

::is moderately curious how Sweetie knows this::

oh, and happy birthday, mate, we'll miss you tomorrow
Jthebear

Davsbrander says, "you're a legend"
Jthebear says, "yea, a legend in my own mind

[Oct 22, 2010 11:21:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

Saturday is my 31st birthday and I'm off to have some fun with some friends paintballing :D

Happy Birthday, Spear :) 31... does that mean you're grown up now?
Windwench
Hags of the Wicked Winds, Cerulean
Collecting Hake & Hagfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HS on Viri:
Captain shouts, for heaven's sake, don't leave th :P
Jobber says, you don't hear that yelled too often
[Edit 1 times, last edit by RedSeaWitch at Oct 23, 2010 2:57:59 PM]
[Oct 23, 2010 2:57:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
AlfMason

Also, point blank paintball shots to the ass cheeks make one heckuvan interesting bruise...

Did this with my Gran about 15 years ago, it's kind of depressing, sad, and a lot of work...

o_O

Sorry, I tried to resist, but couldn't
Mullins on Midnight, Stinks on Ice

Have a problem with me in Game Design? Read this

I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by AlfMason at Oct 23, 2010 4:57:51 PM]
[Oct 23, 2010 4:49:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stowaway1693

does that mean you're grown up now?

Spear? Grown up? That'll be the day :P

Happy Birthday, Spear! Hope you had a blast!

Other interesting facts about paintball: when you get hit in the ear, it hurts a lot!
Sisqi

Midnight- now in Phresh Phoenix Phlavour

[Oct 23, 2010 4:54:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JTheBear

You're wrong inside, Mullins...
Jthebear

Davsbrander says, "you're a legend"
Jthebear says, "yea, a legend in my own mind

[Oct 23, 2010 5:40:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AlfMason

Hey, I was skimming and saw it in the wrong order...

And of course Satan lives in my heart, but correlation doesn't imply causation, right?
Mullins on Midnight, Stinks on Ice

Have a problem with me in Game Design? Read this

I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse.
[Oct 23, 2010 6:04:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stowaway1693

... but correlation doesn't imply causation, right?

But it doesn't rule it out completely either. Just means you need to do more trials :P.
Sisqi

Midnight- now in Phresh Phoenix Phlavour

[Oct 23, 2010 7:11:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Culiford

BOOMY FUN :D

Saturday October 30th

October 30th is here, and no blockade dropped.
Culliford on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince of Universe A
[Oct 30, 2010 12:00:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DeepNine

And that's officially time. Poo.

See y'all next week?
Nine of Tyr's Own
Currently on loan to: Dies Irae
[Oct 30, 2010 1:22:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
butlert23

It was brought to my attention that a noon blockade would conflict with a Fam competition with 8 birdies to be handed out.

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=130214&offset=0#1871960

A second time was selected but will no longer work for the flag.
Sadly Anchor Managements ships will not leave port this weekend :(

Spear
[Oct 30, 2010 1:41:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Happy birthday anyway. Lots of birthdays October 30-31st!

(it's Valentines Day fukkin)
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Nov 1, 2010 4:56:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

(it's Valentines Day fukkin)

hahahahaha
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Nov 1, 2010 5:58:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

No joke! Although I understand that with an even distribution (which is a strict hypothetical) there's approximately 18 million people on the planet who share every birthday, I have met, liked, and dated TWO chicks whose birthday is Halloween, and my current girlfriend's sister's birthday is the same day.

There's a LOT of late October / early November babies, and in this country that's almost assuredly Valentine's Day being the one time every Puritanical midwestern couple elects to get funky and maybe turn the lights on, or OOH maybe like, do it in a place that's not the bed in a position that's not missionary. God bless this stupid country.
Was once Stuyvesant

[Edit 1 times, last edit by StuManchu at Nov 2, 2010 7:31:00 AM]
[Nov 2, 2010 7:30:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kinkykellee

/e blushes a bit about our baby that's due any day.
Kinkykellee
-Always happy to chart anywhere in the ocean formerly known as Midnight, just /tell me! :-)

Mommawolff shouts, "let's use some sense here mates, if you hear guns, or see critters? do not haul!!!"
[Nov 2, 2010 10:00:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
djibouti

There's a LOT of late October / early November babies, and in this country that's almost assuredly Valentine's Day being the one time every Puritanical midwestern couple elects to get funky and maybe turn the lights on, or OOH maybe like, do it in a place that's not the bed in a position that's not missionary. God bless this stupid country.

Are you implying that procreation is more likely with the lights on, not missionary, and not in bed? So what is the ideal formula? Reverse cow girl in the kitchen next to a sun lamp?

why do I get the feeling this thread is soon to be locked?
Crispix
Pirates of the Damned
Yar, the laws of science be a harsh mistress.
[Nov 2, 2010 1:32:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

Reverse cow girl in the kitchen next to a sun lamp?

This sounds like some adult adaption of the game of Clue. You may be on to the next big adult party game!
Sprngweather & Picory
[Nov 2, 2010 1:58:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

Reverse cow girl in the kitchen next to a sun lamp?

This sounds like some adult adaption of the game of Clue. You may be on to the next big adult party game!

It was Stuyvesant in the library, doing the Dirty Sanchez on the desk. Win!
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Nov 2, 2010 2:36:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Are you implying that procreation is more likely with the lights on, not missionary, and not in bed? So what is the ideal formula? Reverse cow girl in the kitchen next to a sun lamp?

why do I get the feeling this thread is soon to be locked?

No I'm was implying by extension that the majority of married couples in ye olde flyover states don't really have sex much at all :P
Was once Stuyvesant

[Nov 2, 2010 4:36:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DeepNine

Sprngweather wrote: 

Oh man, the singing telegram has a whole different ring to it now.
Nine of Tyr's Own
Currently on loan to: Dies Irae
[Nov 2, 2010 10:34:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates