• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8608 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Shvrurtmbrs7

Construction puzzle Reply to this Post

The construction puzzle that I thought of, is similar between weaving loom but the lines going in both directions and of a rectangle size screen. It would work like rigging where pieces of colored blocks with the symbols of a hammer, shovel, and pick axe would have to be pulled left and right and up and down to make one of each symbol of only one color in a sequence of 3 with the blocks filling the whole puzzle like bilging. Meaning a hammer, pick axe, and shovel all with red blocks put together, would then remove the pieces from the puzzle and new ones would come down to replace it in those lines. The block colors of course would be blue, yellow, red, and green as corresponding to the current colors. All pieces of the tools have to be the same color and one of each tool to get removed. Pieces would be random on the board when you start the puzzle itself.
----------------------------------------
ARRgylesox on emerald.
Atropos the island is dark, pay the rent :P lol Had to throw in a funny. =)
Support Response:
That's not even my island is it? who is Clio anyway? You got a point there, I should steal the island and take better care of it
[Oct 18, 2010 5:00:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shvrurtmbrs7

Re: Construction puzzle Reply to this Post

just a test design, but as I was saying that the colored blocks would re randomized and can be pulled left and right, up and down to match 3 of one color with one of each symbol. Meaning you can't put three red pick axes together, as it has to be one of each symbol and of the same color.
ARRgylesox on emerald.
Support Response:
That's not even my island is it? who is Clio anyway? You got a point there, I should steal the island and take better care of it
[Oct 18, 2010 5:21:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
addison

Honestly I think it's too similar to the existing puzzle weaving, but let's see what other people say :)

~Addison/Addihockey
[Oct 18, 2010 5:43:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Addihockey [Link]  Go to top 
Shvrurtmbrs7

it's not meant to have the icons pushed like the loom. the icons are across the board. that is only a start.
ARRgylesox on emerald.
Support Response:
[Oct 18, 2010 6:59:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shvrurtmbrs7

like how rigging and bilging is set up, kind of like a slide puzzle in a way but all pieces move in a chain left and right and up and down and it uses all 4 colors. i only put up two of them, and the pieces do not get pushed down like in weaving. the new pieces from the ones that are cleared fill the spots in the row from above like what happens in foraging when a chain of leaves or dirt or stone is removed.
ARRgylesox on emerald.
Support Response:
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Shvrurtmbrs7 at Oct 18, 2010 7:10:38 PM]
[Oct 18, 2010 7:04:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmberLeo

Like Chuzzle then?

--Ember--
Furnishing Project - Gilthead
Proposal: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/GCPP:Proposal-Gilthead
Thread: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=97545
Prototype: http://albert.best.vwh.net/gilthead/GiltHead.html
[Oct 25, 2010 12:38:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shvrurtmbrs7

in the way that it moves yes, but the pieces get removed like in bilging of 3 pieces of the same color but one of each tool symbol, whether it is up and down or left and right in a chain of 3. but not in chuzzle where 2 pieces are above and i slide one below to remove it.
ARRgylesox on emerald.
Support Response:
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Shvrurtmbrs7 at Oct 26, 2010 7:56:21 AM]
[Oct 26, 2010 7:55:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
micu1000

just wanted to say that i have another idea of this puzle it would be like Dropsum you drop the upcoming pieces (tools) in a board of 9X9 pieces then you can rotate the board or continue dropping pieces you can make a match by making a group of 4 or more tools that have to be either of the same color or the same type there are 4 tools :hammer,saw,pick axe and screwer and 4 colours red green blue and yellow if you get to fill the bar at the side making matchs you win if board gets full youll be charged a penalty and you have to start agin
[Dec 26, 2010 4:26:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates