• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7866 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Ladybuge

We need your help!

We need your help as stated above. But what do we need your help for? We need your help to make Crimson become a better and bigger ocean!

I log on each and every day *(Almost)* and when i do, i see new monthly items, like ships, or furniture and im like sweet! i run to a furnisher and there not selling, run to the shipyard not selling, how come anyone purchase something if no one wants to sell anything :O?? So we need people to open some stalls, like Shipyard's and Furnisher's, Even Tailor's. Ironworking is really set with stalls, and so is Apothecary's and Weavery's. I just like to log on and be able to purchase the item i would like to have, or even see a price for it and choose, but there's nothing to look at
: (

~ Seek on Crimson.
----------------------------------------
~Økamix~ Sage Ocean

Magoros is not weak
Magoros will kick your butt
Okamix says, "I have fez power"
Magoros says, "stupid fez"
[Oct 18, 2010 4:17:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lord_oll

Re: We need your help!

The problem with running a stall is that there aren't enough people to buy products to make the stall viable, if you look back through parents corner, you can see that we have looked at this issue before, a link to a thread I started is here I won't go over it in detail, but the conclusion we arrived at are basically that stall rent needs to be a LOT lower, or we need somebody who is willing to throw a lot of POE down the drain.
Crimson Sloop Races!

Okaw on Hunter and Crimson
Darkollie on Cobalt
Okaw or Darkollie on the other oceans when I occasionally visit.
[Oct 18, 2010 9:16:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phredd94

I've been planning to start one of these underrepresented stalls; however, at this point I currently don't have a labor badge so it'll be a while before I can even consider whether its doable.

Not really helpful I guess...
Phredd on Crimson

Need I say more?
[Oct 18, 2010 2:33:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ladybuge

---- Well I'm sinking PoE into Crimson already, by purchasing items and ships, but now i've opened a Weavery Stall and i'm going to provide everything that can be made inside it, Exceptions are: Black & Gold Material's. But i should have it all soon! : ) I need some skilled & expert helper's as well as Basic. Im going to produce sail cloth all the time, so i can store it on my sloop and when i/or someone open's a shipyard stall i can sell too them, so they can have the cloth, instead of waiting. : )

-Tailor's- I'm looking to provide, all the color's of cloth to anyone who want's them for anything, even a tailor. I would love to see more Tailor's and Shipyard's on Sake. The rent is cheaper, also because of the low population, so it's a good time to open incase it roll's up again.

-Apothecary's- We need more of these's as well. Some people like to paint there house's and ships even maybe stall's and there unable too, because there's NO apothecary producing,
hardly anything.

-Shipyard's- We need more of these's as well, i can't stop thinking about having one these's halloween monthly shippies and i well not be able too purchase one, if someone doesn't open a stall or start to sell them.

--- Were not making anyone open a stall, i/we would like to see a stall or too open and sell a variety of things, not just 2 things thats all. Also, the stall does not have to be Large or Med. It can be any size.

** Note: *** --- Jackfrost, has offered to offer up some item's: Herb's & Paint's...etc. Too who ever open's a apothecary stall on Sakejima Island!

---To Phredd94: I'll provide, too account's with labor badge's if you need them! : )

*** Please help crimson grow bigger, and attract more player's! I hate to see such a big ocean, stay so small and not grow because there's nothing too do on the ocean.

~ Seek on Crimson(*ONLY*)
~ Seeking new idea's for Crimson.
~Økamix~ Sage Ocean

Magoros is not weak
[Oct 18, 2010 8:25:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yerep

I'll look into opening an Apothecary or Tailor. I can't promise, i well open one tho, but well see. My question is: How can we survie without any profit's or sales at all? Rent is cheap i saw which is excellent, but i'm still confused, how well i keep afloat?

- Patches on Crimson & Ice.
[Oct 18, 2010 8:35:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kimbers108

No clue. How are you going to get all your stock to produce items?
Kimmy

I play a few oceans :)

[Oct 19, 2010 8:41:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

I got a shipyard on DN
I got a IM on DN

I could do any ships if people want to buy some!

I got full labor on both!

I got premade ships to sell at delivery cost too!
Emerald
Cerulean
[Oct 19, 2010 9:28:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ladybuge

------ Great! Thanks for having the shipyard ": )'' ------

--- Does anyone have, Terra Island to Prolix Purlieu?
~Infact, does anyone have charts to every island on Crimson?
I'll purchase!

--- Anyone, wanting a SY Stall? If you open one on Sakejima Island, I'll personally, bring up Iron and require mineral's when im out and about and sell to you @ reduced prices, of course i'll make 5 PoE/Unit off the run.

~ Seek on Crimson(*ONLY*)
~ Seeking new ideas for Crimson.
~Økamix~ Sage Ocean

Magoros is not weak
[Oct 19, 2010 2:42:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Winklecat

I will check my ships for charts.
I have memorized most of Jade archipelago and the interarches to Tigerleaf and Cochineal.
I'm happy to chart anyone if I am on. If not, check for me on Sage or ask Antolivi if I am on there.

As far as stalls go, I have an apoth on Lima that can make most things except gold paint and white enamel. Apparently I don't know how to get that to spawn!
Let me know if you can't find what you want, or if you need more premade paint of specific colour than is available.
Winklecat
Winklecat
SO of The Bootleggers on Emerald
Royal and occasional monarch of The End
[Oct 19, 2010 4:11:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ariel_mac

I also have a shipyard and an IM on lima.

I am also in the process of memeing the ocean and have a few routes done, you can ask me to chart as well.
~ Arielmac (all oceans except Atlantic)

[Oct 20, 2010 3:27:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

If some wants to buy Ships but not at full price.... I can do premade ships at delivery cost!

Sloops * 14 = 20 dubs each
Dhows * 3 = 32 dubs each
Longship * 1 = 40 dubs
Baghlaw * 3 = 38 dubs each
Merchant Brig * 4 = 40 dubs each
War Brig * 8 = 50 dubs each (Can go a bit lower!)
Xebec * 2 = 55 dubs each
Emerald
Cerulean
[Edit 3 times, last edit by etieti at Oct 21, 2010 5:23:09 PM]
[Oct 21, 2010 7:49:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates