• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 58
Posts: 58   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 24030 times and has 57 replies Next Thread
MSpartans

Why my hearties are better than your hearties... :D

Just one of several posts for me, I figured batches of 25ish might be more feasible:

Airica: Sweet and Helpful. I miss you!

Albinonine: Always gives me garbage, esp. with my name. But that's what lovers are for, eh A9er? Love your wit and helpfulness too. Willing to come help me out on my pillies as well.

Alyhs: Fun to talk with you and SJ late into the night as I cleaned for checks. Loved my time in your crew. Miss you!

Amethethon: Ameh! Skilled and Helpful and Friendly! Nice to have you around.

Anikka: Always there, always giving, always nice. Selfless. Always there for cades. Never leave me!

Boltfan: Truly one of the nicest, dependable, and helpful souls out there. There were times I just needed to talk, and he would just listen. Some of his advice was really good too!

Butterfly: Love butter! Followed me on my navy runs to learn gunning when I was about ready to give it up for good, whispering tells of encouragement. Also started some of the first rough versions of "poe wars" to cheer me.

Cinquains: Cute and Ambitious! Also skilled and nice! I love the element you add to the ever-present lime vs pink war going on. :)

Coligraph: Took me under his wing (on his old char), convincing me to join a crew, teaching me how to pilly, and getting me promoted to Officer for the first time. Very kind and patient and fun to learn how to play ypp with.

Dalnoth: At the beginnings of my "political" career (perhaps you could say before I became corrupted) he was helpful and would talk with me, inviting me to his vent room, and doing favors that I was bound to keep secret. Thanks Dal! Best memory: gave me 100k, I sent it back, we fought over who would keep it.....so we had a 100k sf over it. Ofc he won, but you should have seen the watchers. :p

Desdimona: One of the first "rich people" who gave me time. Haha. I remember playing in her home (Estate?) and oohing and aahing over all the pretty rooms as we chatted. Good memories.

Falon: Falon! Where are you? Fun and tell-friendly. Hard working. Smart. Wanting to help and loyal. A truly great hearty.

Frostyangelz: Another of my greenie day friends. We'd always chat up a storm in vessels during SMH and had so much fun! Also picked up a few nicknames and learned about portraits from her. She trusted me right off.

Gunnermooch: Decent enough to add me as a hearty, a complete stranger. Also every stinking person seems to know and adore you, so that's gotta mean something, right?

Hellkitty: *MY Kitty!!* Nuff said. :)

Imrans: Immy, such an interesting character. Haha. But I've seen the helpful, giving, honest, and skilled character. You own!

Imstewpid: Okay so we don't really chat that much currently, but I remember having some fun giving you a hard time sometimes. And you've still kept me as a hearty oddly enough.

Inframan: Fun to chat with and keeps things going! Glad you came to stay at N&G! We'd most likely die without you! Also a skilled and involved guy.

Intelligence: Come back nub! Obvious that you care and want others to enjoy their lives! Also very skilled and giving. Miss you!

Intner: A guy who was nice to me for no good reason. Glad to know you. :)

Jackpot: Very honest and straightforward. One of those gals I never did much with (besides never dare to laze on her smh), but I've gotten to know through chat and I think you're great!

Jfmaa: Jffy! Practically perfect in every way, eh? Skilled, Helpful, Always there, Always willing. I see you jobbing for hearties and flaggies all the time as well as helping me with whatever craziness I have going on in my head at the time. <3

Jopee: JopJop! I know your secret! You are a kind and giving person who just happens to be good with poe. :p Glad to have you around. :D

Toemoesh-nub: Not sure how I feel about breaking arms, but I know you've always treated me well (except for the scuttle-nub) and give support at things I've run. Always glad when I think of ways to make you smile.
----------------------------------------
Searching for Black CI Trinks

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Oct 4, 2010 10:10:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Re: Why my hearties are better than your hearties... :D

Second Batch:

Basujo: Loyal and helpful. Always has been a good hearty to me. Glad you decided to stick around.

Bigbro: Funny thing is I don't remember much about you, but I remember you were cool. Miss you!

Bobsalive: Bobbers! Always friendly, chatty, and skilled. Kept people together and feeling part of the group. Miss your face! Come back!

Capberry: I remember having some fun times a long long time ago. Where'd you go? Trinky trading is what I remember the most, and talking a lot.

Dogindafog: Anyone who puts up with my tell spam is worthy of note.

Dreamdancer: Crazy girl! We talked through a lot. Alas and alack, you have gone your way as well. Miss you!

Ducks: Crazy also, but in a different way. Sometimes a pain, always happy to see me. Glad to know you. :D

Elaenor: El! Always busy keeping things moving and getting people excited to do them with you. Crazy puzzling skills too. Miss you! And stop crediting me with your puzzling success, I fail. XD

Enkei: Always a friendly face. Too bad rl came. Miss you!

Esmereldah: Esmy dear, good to know I have a friend in you.

Exquisitive: Entertaining! I'm not sure what half the stuff going on in crew chat is anymore.

Eyespy: You should play more! I don't have recent memories with you, but I remember you're awesome and that's what's important! Plus with a name like eyespy you can't go wrong!

Hopply: Spades! Spades spades spades. Haha. She's always fun to play spades with even when I fail horribly. Miss you!

Hummy: I mainly remember your cis. Wish you'd show your face again!

Imalionrawr: K so I think I jobbed you once and you were an awesome jobber. After that we've had some fun tells here and there. It's all good!

Jordtwo: J2! It's been fun on ships with you and in chats and portraits. Come back!

Jyoshi: Another guy who needs to come back. Could always trust him and he showed great kindness to me as well. It was always fun being part of his leet Estate roommateness. Heh. Miss you!

Kameox: WeirdO! Nuff said. :)

Kenchio: Another person who though he has no reason to, has taken the time to chat with me and available to help out if needed.

Kidd: Such a tough XO, but not really. I saw through that right away! Great to have you as a hearty and friend. Miss you!

Kirina: Such a sweetie sharing with me stories and spending time with me as well.

Linx: Honestly cares about those he interacts with and tries to brighten their day. Also funny and smart. Have had some good chats.

Littlemann: "i hate u" Nuff said.

Lugger: Used to take me on your SMH and never blamed me for sinks! Considerate and fun. Don't see you around much anymore.

Mauritius: Taking time to (try to) teach me to SF and also wearing my "Property of Gneiss" trink for the fun of it. Happiness!

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Oct 4, 2010 11:54:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tigsham

I will bite :D because its one of the only threads ive read in a long time that has been nice :P

Brainwaves - Because he never lets me get bored, he always listens and supports everything i do. Hes amazing, perfect, sweet and kind :P ooooo and hot to!

Salyxia - from cobalt to hunter she has always stood by me no matter what, when i need to be put in my place she will do it, and after she tells me off she gives me mojitos! but seriously, amazing and kind, funny and bright :P (ps she spills pints of beer on people i dislike so many kudos for that)

Nymphete - amg, this woman! she is my twin through and through (seperated by a few years) we think the same, feel the same, even argue the same. I have never met someone that would do anything for anyone, even strangers until i met her. I love her to pieces and always will. (adoption makes it a rule right? :P )

Telepathetic - Everything u could want in a best friend :P

Lechi - sweet lil lechi :P he is someone that can make u laugh no matter what and always has something good to say about u

Dippanent - hyper, cute, sweet and like my little bro :P

Castle - he will entertain u any day of any week, just dont be around him with a headache :P

Alarm - Farmer al, who went out to buy rice pudding because he had never had it and i told him he was fail! Hes sweet and loyal and all u need in a friend.

Sandstormer - a new addition to my hearty list but enjoying being around him and his family immensly, they are sweet hearts through and through.

Yoke - oooooo our convos make me laugh for hours :P

Imrans - sweet, kind, caring and a pleasure to talk to any time day or night. Big heart and old soul in a young mans body xD

I could go on to list people like kench and dahl, becuase they do make the game fun and i have a lot of respect for them, but they are not the ppl that keep me here :P

Hope this post stays nice :D
Adhesive on hunter
[Oct 4, 2010 1:03:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Third Batch:

Melany: A sweet, caring, loyal person. Gives her best side of herself to everything.

Midgetninja: As has been said, he has a "no bs" attitude, and he works hard to get things done. Gives his all and sacrifices for hearties and flag.

Nargon: My mentor in many things, including SMH MAA. Whenever I have a (real) question or a real need she's there. Even though she's retired, I was fortunate enough to slip in on the non-politics side of her. Been great stalking ya Nargy! :D Like a sister.

Natacha: I've seen the fun you like to have with your crew and it's grand! Been fun chatting with you the little time you have nowadays.

Nirwana: My love! Strong and helpful. Always there and noticing ways to help and how to improve things. Keeping an eye out for your hearties, crew, and flag. I have much respect for you.

Niv: Thoughtful and involved. Also skilled. It's been great having you around too.

Noodles: Entertaining and Rich. What more would a girl want? XD

Oochbooch: Involved and helpful. Always fun and giving.

Optimistic: His definition--I have my motives and aims. My definition--You spread cheer and thoughtfulness in many lives, including mine.

Pinkdove: Took me on as a friend in my early days. The first hearty to give me a framed portrait as a gift, I thought it was amazing!

Piracy: Definitely entertaining and a tad bit sassy. A good recipe for fun.

Polly: Very strong opinions, but also very knowledgeable, and I can tell, good to those who know her well.

Pooki: Trusted by many.

Princeskairi: Oh my gosh pk. If I were to pick a female ADD hearty it might be her. But I love her to death. Very giving and entertaining and helpful and loving. Don't get her and A9er paired up with their rock jokes! Miss you!

Puby: Love you girl! You disappeared!

Quibbler: My...other lover? Always great chatting with you about your life and issues and just everything.

Quitex: I MISS YOU! Why the heck have you not come back fully? I don't even remember doing that much together, but, the lost essence of you permeating hunter leaves a void in my life!

Rand: Funny, entertaining, considerate, cis. I remember getting on vent with you and your ci ing pirates once and that one experience almost charmed me enough to join your crew! I will forever remember your Fred the turtle stories during skells back in the good ol' days.

Rhodesy: Willing to help and sacrifice much time for last minute needs I may come to you with. Very good to have you as a hearty!

Robeyho: Always sassy and always my friend. Love knowing you! I know you weren't on my "nicest" list, but you are definitely on my list.

Roketqueen: I barely knew her, and she was so supportive and helpful in our first cade! Even when I booched a few things and put her out.

Schwzala: Always been my friend, even when I didn't (and still don't) know why. I've never really had a chance to do anything for him, but he's still there, ever friendly. Thanks Schwa!

Sharkbyte: Patient enough to start a flag with me. Nuff said. :p

Sheeran: Come back to Hunter! Always enjoy talking with you and how you'll always come for me when I leave a post in your Mala news. An expensive way to communicate, but worth it! You made me feel special and like I was important when Mala opened and you wanted me to come with you. Great hearty!

Skeletoness: Very real and always good to talk to. We could share our secret stories to each other and trust was always there. Miss you!

Smoked: Stingy with your poe, but also very giving of your time and talents.

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MSpartans at Oct 4, 2010 1:57:33 PM]
[Oct 4, 2010 1:49:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Lechi - sweet lil lechi :P he is someone that can make u laugh no matter what and always has something good to say about u

Castle - he will entertain u any day of any week, just dont be around him with a headache :P

Devs! I need two more hearty spots!
Two great people that I talk to but are not on my Hearty list! :/
While I'm at it, can I get 50 more hearty spots? Just to last me a while?

Maybe if I talk about how great Apollo is at letting me occasionally spam greeter without getting mad at me...he'd put a good word in?

Edit: Because of work and travel I will have to take a break from my hearty batches, but I will continue as soon as I can.

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MSpartans at Oct 4, 2010 1:54:49 PM]
[Oct 4, 2010 1:52:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Fourth Batch:

(and I just noticed that I have about 50 hearties keeping me on their secret hearty list >.< sorry but you guys will prolly get put up in the last post because of all the work I'll have to do finding you and comparing you to who has already been posted)

Aderlynn: Always nice and always ready for a game of spades!

Adhesive: I don't remember how or when we first met but I don't remember ever not liking you.

Alikatt: Remember the day I finally realized your name is like alleycat? Um, yeah. Anyway. It's been fun having you there!

Amyxlala: Never knew you on a super personal basis, but I remember conversations about how annoying it must be to have everyone always praising you about your token hax skills. Fun stuff.

Bignev: Nevvy! So giving and always diligent at your bilge post!

Blackjc: Jc, for a time, was super helpful to N&G. Now he's gone again. Come back!

Bohbfred: As has been said, Bohb was very helpful, and always there during the beginning stages of -Tenacity-. Plus he enjoys using vent!

Calamatta: Haven't been around for a while but I remember how giving you were and caring and helpful. Come back!

Cindysuelou: Again, anyone who can put up with Gneiss tell spam ought to be given special mention. :D

Snrm: Willing to give his Shopkeeping skills to the flag even during times of not being royal or even titled! Thank you.

Sonye: Helped me learn by observation something that I will not mention because she told me she was done with it...BUT has been very nice and willing to talk.

Sparrowsjack: SJ nub! If it's possible to get a divorcement without ever having been married, we've done it. You and your coffee-grumpy-helpfullness have been a large part of my ypp.

Spookz:I blame you for getting me to talk to people on ypp! :p Someone to trust and is nice and skilled. You and your falling asleep at the comp ftl (for the lose)! But part of what makes you you. :D

Squishat: My dear squisheh. Very loyal and hardworking. Willing to sacrifice and giving. Don't be fooled by her straightforward manner! She keeps me on task every day. Sometimes she'll talk to me on skype at work, even though I can't talk back. She's worked hard for this flag and for me and it would have been disaster without her.

Stormrider: One of those pirates I've always liked, but don't remember why. Haha. But if the memory of liking is there, and outlasts the memory of why, that must mean he's pretty cool right?

Sunnyflower: Willing to follow me around and eager to get involved and giving! Miss you! Stop playing that other bum ocean. :p

Sydax: Known this bloke for a lonnnnngggg time. And yet he still says hi to me possibly more often than I say hi to him (which is a feat).

Tarlac: In the relatively short time I've had Tarlac as a hearty, I've known him to be friendly, giving, fun, and helpful! Truly an awesome hearty.

Tmxr: Another "where'd you go?" cry! Tm I miss you! And I promise not to misspell your name anymore, k? Tmxr is one of those "I win fams" pirates who didn't make me feel inferior. Come back!

Tomrizzo: I've known you for a short time but already you've taken the time to hold some 1 on 1 chats and have some fun with setting your afk to send tells to me (ew). Don't worry though, I set mine to send people to pvp you too :D There was also one time Rizzo was drunk and randomly started sending me tells. Entertaining!

Vettias: I may have to adjust my previous statement about pk and say that Vettias is a bit hyperactive as well, but in a different way. She loves helping out and if she doesn't have something to do, she'll find something to do. Also she's always glad to see me, which is nice.

Wolflily: Lily was one of those gals I admired, and greeted in glee, and she greeted back just as enthusiastically. Those were the days.

Xjellybeanx: I know I mentioned Jelly before and that she could never say no and this is so true! I think she's learned a bit more how to say no now as she never gets on ypp anymore. heh. But she was always helping someone out, doing favors, having fun, and being cute on the side without even trying. Love you jelly! Miss you!

Xliberatellx: lib lib! Always willing to help, even to the point of skipping out on your emergency visit to the hospital so that you can make it back in time to help us in the cade! While I do not recommend this, it does show a level of dedication. :D

Youngnick: Always nice, always parlor (spades), always nick. You are you and I like it that way.

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Edit 2 times, last edit by MSpartans at Oct 5, 2010 2:17:55 PM]
[Oct 4, 2010 6:20:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

I don't have any friends...
Generic comment.
[Oct 4, 2010 6:20:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shortnmouthy

But I love you Timmeh!
Shortntarty on Obsidian
Makes a mean chili and brownies.

Jackpot tells ye, "mala is gayer than elton john's boa collection.
[Oct 4, 2010 7:31:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

Gneiss sure hates me :p
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Oct 4, 2010 9:52:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hallaluah320

that is my line timmeh...
Greenday
[Oct 4, 2010 10:39:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Fifth Batch:

Alicecut: I remember SMHing with Alice and feeling all leet 'cause she'd talk to me.

Alyona: Someone I've always had pleasant interactions with.

Ambur: A good hearty, though we've never worked together in game, we have a lot in common.

Belle: Pretty much everyone has good memories of belle. She's a nice hearty.

Brianang: A constant in this world of turbulence. Very skilled, but not too skilled to let his name show on my hearty list. Yay! :D

Brixrforkids: Willing and wanting to help everywhere he can. Coming up with ideas and chatting and helping and being there. Great guy.

Camelrider: Helped me get my crew going again, and flag...then disappeared! Knows how to play the game.

Cargo: My...sidekick? Haha (don't hurt me!). Friendly and chatty, making it easy for me to get to know him and him me. Also always around, which makes it easy to get ahold of.

Cheezits: I came to know cheez after she played, but my minimum interactions have all been positive and she has been fun at every one.

Crabtree: I have fond memories in my heart, but they're fuzzy, guess that means you have to come back to awaken them. :D

Darksoul: Someone that I didn't know at all, but still heartied me and grace me with your time occasionally when you visit. Time is a precious commodity. Thank you.

Dawnrenee: Very willing to jump in with time or commods or whatever it is that's needed to make things work. Also very energetic.

Deputy: I haven't seen deputy in a while. But I haven't removed him from hearties 'cause a warm glow lingers on and will linger on forever!

Evolution: Evo, sadly enough, has disappeared from my radar as well. But I remember Evolution being elite, and me being nub. At least that's how I saw it. Yet we were still hearties. And still invited me to stuff.

Fjandr: Fjandr! I don't think I ever did stuff with you! Haha! But being a heartwarming hearty is more than puzzling time together. Being a better hearty than other people's hearties also means being awesome at the game, and still considerate of me. :)

Foxynana: Nana! I like saying Foxy or Nana depending on my mood. And I like how you don't judge me for that. Miss you!

Glitters: Very skilled pirate, very independent, who I happened to run into one day on a pilly. Even though your heart is not in hunter, I'm glad to know you. You're a good soul.

Grabmebooty: So I just randomly jobbed this kid onto a pilly, and she was *amazing*! Then come to find out she plays another ocean haha. But still, that was a great pilly! You do a great job.

Graniou: Okeh so I'm pretty sure Graniou didn't really know me when he joined the ring, yet he still committed himself and his flag wholeheartedly to supporting defending and protecting all members of the ring in all endeavors. He also has a cool head and speaks straightforward. Great working with you Gran.

Guillotine: Wasn't it Guillotine who was a teacher and had a room that was a classroom in an Estate somewhere? AWESOMENESS. Seeing this room opened up my eyes to all the potential that large houses had for decorating! (Shortly thereafter I discovered how hard it was for me to earn poe, and thus most of my houses are empty still today xD)

Hei: From as much as I saw before she left, she was a sweetie. Very well liked.

Invaluable: Has a lot of fun on vent. And well he should! With a "voice like chocolate." If you haven't had the change to play with him on vent, you're missing out.

Jearbear: Jear! I remember some fun conversations with you. But I don't see you anymore! Bring those conversations back!

Jennlynn: Who doesn't like Jenny? My one complaint is that she'll never join my crew or flag. Haha. Seriously though, My name is Doug, and I love you!

Jjkrell: My first time talking with you in vent, we spent like 3 hours shooting the breeze, haha. You're one of those few souls who makes it real easy to chat and feel welcome. AND you have awesome ship moving skills!

Kaden: I remember playing parlor vs you and it was fun. Always brightens my table to see you as an opponent. :D

Kallisti: Holy cow girl talk about huge aspirations! 24-hour Ocean SMH?!? But aside from that, we had some fun chats while I was "studying" and needed a break. :)

Karyn: Ok so, Karyn is one of those hearties that I like, but we don't see each other much. But that won't change me liking her!

Mezzo: Mezzo ezzo, don't you dare doubt that I'm gonna include you! It just takes some time to get through 250 people when I also work 8+hours everyday! So don't war dec me just because it took me some time to get your post up k? :p Haha. Been hearties with you for a long time, don't think you've ever really given me reason to regret it. :)

Timmeh: Ok so, I don't even remember why you're on my hearties.....jk! Timmeh I love you and am glad to have you around! Even though you're "13," I'm glad we're friends. Entertaining and helpful (when you're around). I'm so glad you decided to join us. :)

*Still working on my lists, patience loves, 250 is a lot of names to do and still work, eat, sleep, and have a semi social life on the side :p Will continue more tomorrow*

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Oct 4, 2010 10:57:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
katherinecut

Fifth Batch:

Alicecut: I remember SMHing with Alice and feeling all leet 'cause she'd talk to me.

<3
-Alicecut
Atlantis Addicts Anonymous.
[Oct 5, 2010 6:02:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

*giggles and shuts up :P*
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Oct 5, 2010 11:11:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Sixth Batch:

Kikkit: The name itself sounds fun, no? Kikkit's been friendly and inviting, welcoming me in.

Killerteeth: One of those everything good I could say applies guys. Talented, nice, loves shacks.

Linnyani: I had one long lasting chat with her, which has lasted me a long time. (Chiasm anyone?). A fun, talented gal.

Machnak: Also one of those fun, now in the background, guys. Mach has been my hearty for a long time and is part of some of my earliest memories.

Maxumus: We have a secret...bond...you could say...cause we were in the same crew in my early days. Also fun to talk with when he's around. Come back!

Mengte: SMH is the first thing I think of when I think of Mengte. And anyone who is associated with SMH (in the pre-wb days) is cool in my book.

Mocha: Even though you don't really ypp much anymore, you still will chat with me on MSN. :D

Mousepk: So excited to get involved in helping me out and accepting my friendship right away!

Misan: I remember working with you in AD days and occasionally since then. Good times.

Muscles: Truly a skilled pirate. Yet not too skilled to be my friend.

Namour: Too nice to say no. One time she accidentally joined a crew full (drunk? :p) and stayed a while. haha. Always fun to chat with you and try to bribe you into commitments heh.

Nancyboy: Another SMH hearty I haven't seen in a while!

Odeaballer: Patient with me when I removed you to add another and then freed up a spot to add me back. Nice to know we can still be friends. :D

Patgangster: Excited to be involved and help things work out. Friendly.

Pavelow: Friendly and able to talk issues through nicely.

Perikita: Always fun chatting with you on SMH and joking about how I'm your good luck charm to get you a sh. :)

Proximo: Always willing to share what you have with everyone.

Rachybob: My Rachy! Even though you stole Noodles away, can't get mad at ya. You're great. :)

Redspyke: Had some fun chats about stalking Nargon at airports. Heehee (/e ish evil). Fun to chat with.

Reminisce: Always a friendly bud, willing and excited to help out.

Rezak: It's been a while, old chum! Had some grand chats and jobbings and so forth. Miss You! You should come back. :D

Snakeace: You are not forgotten! You've been sweet to me and always glad to see me and reflect my greetings!

Spadess: If you're cool enough to associate the parlor game with your name, you're going to be an awesome hearty!

Striderrs: I kind of agree about comments that have been made about Sid's sense of humor, he never gets mine. :p But I have had lots of fun giving him a hard time as if we were close buds, even when he didn't know me. He must be pretty patient.

Sweetmoth: Sweet, like the name implies. Loyal. Friendly.

Sxcpirateaii: Considerate, tries to please his hearties, a good chat too.

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Oct 5, 2010 1:19:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
aiiaii22

Alchoholic! ;)
sxcpirateaii on hunter and viridan and sage :P

Gunnermooch said: The more I read Hunter Parley the more I am convinced the Special Bus drove straight into it.
[Oct 5, 2010 1:37:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Seventh Batch:

Kettlecorn: If I forget to say hi to you in a while, you'll say hi to me.

Krynn: We've had a lot of Frozen fun. Ladies of Frozen lives on!

Latinafille: A true friend to those she knows.

Locan: Very particular ideas of who you do and don't like, but also very true to those that you do.

Lorddke: Hi, I'm Gneiss, I don't believe we've talked in a while. But I do know that every time we have talked you've been respectful and courteous to me.

Nadeemi: My friend! We've had some good chats and you've always made me feel special. Miss you!

Pillagera: Another distant memory that is yet a good one. Come back!

Prudance: A good head on your shoulders! I've seen admiral leadership and decision making skills in you.

Rilee: Still giving me time even in opposite rings.

Ringy: Another skilled pirate with a heart. It was fun chatting while you were around.

Theicemanz: Welcoming and friendly from the get go.

Tinytot: I think we first met because you bought raffle tickets. :)

Tiwas: Carpmaster! I think of your name and I think of you carping, prolly on....cis? I'm sure there are many additional quality traits I have yet to discover.

Tjjsalt: Don't tell me Tjjsalt is salt instead of alt. :p Excited to get involved and practice where needed.

Tommers: Always there with an innuendo. Outside of that, always there.

Truemafia: Likes to be involved and helpful. Cares. Also willing to talk things out to resolve them instead of keeping things bottled up or exploding.

Valkyrian: Likes to stay active and improve self.

Violina: From what I remember, sweet and helpful.

Vlcgothair: Another one who left >.< Easy to work with and wanting to help as much as possible. Come back!

Wackyketchup: I'm not even sure when we first met, it's been a while, but I've been on voyages with you and always had a good time when you were along as well.

Warfreak: I know you're to leet for your feet or w/e, but still consider me and giving me the option to go through with pvps or not when you engage me (lol). Plus I remember a couple nice conversations we've had as well.

Whobedis: I know we always have good chats when we do chat. And I remember jokes about your name.

Wigs: I think well of you, but don't remember exactly why, haha. Refresher course time!

Wilmawibbles: I think we first met because we would call each other to skellies?

Without: Log in spam! >.< Another friend who will recognize my need to randomly chat sometimes. Heh. Always been nice to me.

Xanover: I honestly don't remember how we first heartied, but I know that every interaction I've had with you has been friendly and respectful.

Yummym: Another lingering memory, I'm afraid, but I am not one to let go of good memories! I remember seeing you on ships and in tells.

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MSpartans at Oct 7, 2010 10:14:00 AM]
[Oct 5, 2010 3:42:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

Stop calling me 13! *grumbles and walks away*
Generic comment.
[Oct 5, 2010 10:59:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hallaluah320

Truemafia: Put up a show of not caring, but likes to be involved and helpful.

... wah
Greenday
[Oct 5, 2010 11:41:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ils_x3

Xanover: I honestly don't remember how we first heartied, but I know that every interaction I've had with you has been friendly and respectful.

On an auction, I believe Sonye's and Tarlac's auction, you were there with Cai.
Thanks for the nice words <3.
Xanover
Captain Of ''Trust''
King of "Veritas Vincit"
Former Prince of "Saltatio Mortis"
Former Prince of ''Beyond the veil''
Former Governor of Iocane Island, Paihia Island and Ilha da Aguia.
[Oct 6, 2010 1:51:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Eighth Batch:

Affection: Loyal to his friends.

Atlantica: I don't know you as well as I'd like to, but I know you've been around the game a while and have fun.

Brokenhearts: I asked for a hearty and it was granted, no questions asked!

Brr: -_- Nuff said. :D

Coke: I don't remember any specifics, but I know we had fun.

Cy: Welcomed me openly upon first meeting.

Disengaged: Had good things to say about me.

Djordja: Always happy to see me and to be involved.

Dragonmaker: Was fun to have you in the crew for a while.

Dubbs: Long time hearty and friend.

Grandpharaoh: Always up for a chat and to tell me your honest views on things.

Grudaks: Not sure how we first heartied, prolly me being a nub worship a leet or something like that one day. But you've been a friend and willing to help out.

Gunnerbeavey: My friend even when waves are rocky. Also really good at guns heheh.

Hermit: Another of my hearties who took me under his wing. Made me feel special.

Jacket: What's sad is I forget our specific topics of conversation, what's happy is I remember you being awesome and I miss you!

Jadde: Came to play for a while even though time zones were rather different. Fun and Nice.

Jakes: Loyal to the end. Also nice and skilled.

Lovette: Happy to have me along on your escapades and welcoming.

Lozengez: Um, remind me again what char I know you by? XD I do know that lozeng is always very patient in reminding me when I ask.

Lucipher: Had some fun chats and voyages. I remember you being skilled and had fun chatting.

Vivilicious: Vivacious! Hehe.

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Edit 2 times, last edit by MSpartans at Oct 6, 2010 2:54:57 PM]
[Oct 6, 2010 2:54:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Fifth Batch:

<3

<3 Right back at ya!

Alchoholic! ;)

oO

Stop calling me 13! *grumbles and walks away*

But I <3 you as 13! >:D

Truemafia: Put up a show of not caring, but likes to be involved and helpful.

... wah

Whaaaat?

(PS I have about 40 more ^_^)

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MSpartans at Oct 6, 2010 3:58:27 PM]
[Oct 6, 2010 3:57:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Desdimona15

Guillo did have a classroom in my villa back in the days before my estate, she is a teacher of first graders i think, and used to tell me awesomly funny stories about thier escapades, might be part of why i plan to never have children. I miss her.

Love you Gneiss =)
[Oct 6, 2010 10:06:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Locan6

Locan: Very particular ideas of who you do and don't like, but also very true to those that you do.

This is 100% true, and also 100% of the reason I hate Hunter.
Locan on Hunter Emerald Ocean

Want an avatar like mine? PM Me!
[Oct 8, 2010 10:12:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Jedialexw    Aquzen [Link]  Go to top 
Amburwashere

Hart cha Gneiss <3
Ambur
Hunter and Viridian Ocean
Banned on 9-29-11
[Oct 9, 2010 2:19:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    amburPP@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Achelois: Grand enough to hearty me and support me at events.

Asperity: Another awesome pirate who supports me at stuff.

Breadburner: Gets the awesome randomness award. I think it was him I was a pastor for once.

Bross: I'm one of his 7 hearties! :)

Cappin: My memories of you are few but good.

Devastater: Friend from the frozen days. :)

Frankster: My leet nub hearty from the wrong side of the tracks. :)

Gratiot: Friendly, skilled, nice

Hippykiller: Long time hearty, good memories.

Hybirius: Another long time hearty. Hugs! I think I remember ship stuff with you being fun.

Immense: Came to play with my crew for a while and was glad for every day of it.

Jacksand: I think we were in the same crew once? It's been fun trying to figure out how we first knew each other.

Jarmps: Loyal and cool.

Justsilly: Will still talk back with me when he's busy.

Keviv: Known for a long time and still around (sometimes heh).

Killrburrito: Will chat with me!

Micar: Sooo I don't remember how I know you, but your name is cool! :)

Mirrabella: I remember you being good to be on the same ship with. And the name is cool.

Monkmiroku: Been my hearty for a while and it's a good chat when we run into each other.

Monsterisly: I'm on your top hearty list! Woohoo!

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MSpartans at Oct 10, 2010 7:10:45 PM]
[Oct 10, 2010 6:28:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Mrhandsome: The name says it all!

Pleb: You know you're pretty cool, but we don't interact much, haha.

Quichen: When Quichen was around we chatted a lot and kept close tabs. I saw him all over the place.

Randycandy: I remember jobbing on things you went on and you had fun and worked hard.

Raziel:

Saringan: Part of my early crews. Good memories of you being active and helpful and nice.

Scoopy: Grand enough to com play with me at N&G. :D

Scorpy: An oober skilled pirate with pages of trophies hehe.

Shinnj: My close interactions with you are few, but you've been friendly and helpful at every one.

Shrimps: Been around Shrimps for a while. He was always cordial and cool.

Unitil: I don't remember how we met, but I remember enjoying some chats.

Vetrix: Been gone a while, but dude, I'm on your top hearties, so you must be cool. And I do have good memories here as well.

Viktorius: A caring leader and able to look at things and gather information before making a decision.

*Aight mates, I think that encompasses my hearty list! If I missed you it was not meant to reflect any non-hearty-type feelings towards you but rather a brain fart on my end and I will be more than happy to add to my post after receiving a friendly nudge* :D

Happy Puzzling! :)

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Oct 10, 2010 7:07:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Killrburrito

will chat with me! has to be the best example of awesomeness i see on this whole list lol but meh at least I didnt get a blank space :P
Partially retired and completely stupid.
[Oct 11, 2010 3:19:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

will chat with me! has to be the best example of awesomeness i see on this whole list lol but meh at least I didnt get a blank space :P

If you honestly read through every single entry I made, you'll see chatting with me comes up quite frequently and is therefore one of the most valuable qualities. :)

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Oct 11, 2010 12:34:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

Hmmm.

This forum entry would be a lot easier to do now.... XD

Huntard
Aug 12, 2011
Av by Diagram
[Dec 13, 2011 11:37:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

W O W!!!
3 Pages of people and I'm not in one of them?!
* goes to Sims and breaks up >.> *
Arno
[Dec 14, 2011 10:30:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 58   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates