• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1492 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
escooper

Namath Defense, Playing with Blocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDt31F0QBGY

When: Saturday October 2nd at 3 PM Game Time
Pay: 500 poe per segment
Sinking: Oh Yeah!
Jobbing Contact: Troov

----------------------------------------
Samjones (All oceans)
Collector of ships with Mummichog fish name and Moody Adjective.

Be a pirate. Play like a pirate today #puzzlepirates
[Oct 1, 2010 7:40:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cornflaxes

Re: Namath Defense, Playing with Blocks

I like it :o its cute!
Cornflaxes
Senior Officer Of Made Of Fail
Prince of Fallen
Fourteen says, "Ok gotta run if I log on drunk and say **** to you.. sorry in advance.. usually Im nice but meh you never know"
[Oct 2, 2010 2:01:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AlfMason

Wait, EF is calling out other flags for using an alt flag? Now if that don't beat all...
Mullins on Midnight, Stinks on Ice

Have a problem with me in Game Design? Read this

I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse.
[Oct 2, 2010 2:45:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wonkothes

Wait, EF is calling out other flags for using an alt flag? Now if that don't beat all...

Mullins, if you knew what was going on, you might get the references, but you "don't pay that much attention as a fleet officer."

Tarting aside, Thank you for all who came and jobbed in the defense. It was a tough fight, well done Lawgirl and flag. Take good care of Namath.
Wonkots Governor of Wrasse
Cleaver wrote: 
Your new Penguin Overlords will be along shortly to begin the long and 'difficult' process of 'correction'."

[Oct 2, 2010 6:23:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Foolboy3

Three cheers for all those who jobbed and fought with us. My deepest thanks for a good fun time.
[Oct 2, 2010 6:42:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates