• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1028 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Rick9109

Optimize Your Lag

Hi! You're here to find true a solution to your computer problems*. Here comes the perfect optimizer! Job with Crimson Tide to defend the Lagniappe Island

Pay will start at 500 a round and will feature Match Technology**, and be an easy to use and powerful*** system optimization program that helps more than 2 million users in 82 countries**** scan, boost and optimize their performance*****! After deepscan and repair, 99.87% of annoying problems system errors like system lock, blue screen****** and slow speed are decreased, then your computer will run faster, cleaner and smoother*******.

Contact Jaina to now to job with us to fix your registry problems********

*Solutions can be a lot of hard work though, so make sure and get yourself a nice tall glass of lemonade to stick in your computer's cupholder
**To a reasonable limit
***Our hamsters won blue ribbons in the local fair's hamster race. Yes they did hand out ribbons to everyone but our hamsters also got a cool bow.
****We are currently working on getting an 83rd country as soon as we can find a queen for our beehive in Farmville.
*****Using another program. Not ours. Ours increases lag!
******Our top notch Windows ME computers are down to 3 blue screens a month
*******Thank you to Daft Punk for helping with this copy!
********If that registry is at the local Target. We promise that no Monts Applesauce or Mole Cream will end up as one of your wedding gifts

----------------------------------------
Rome
Pirates of the Damned, Crimson Tide.
I don't care what it did to them, the game's been good to me.
[Sep 17, 2010 8:30:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rick9109    cactusrome [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates