• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1057 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Stephensam

Help me beat Chicka.....

First off I'd like to say, Chicka, there is nothing personal! I am not attacking you as a person or as a player..... I just think there are enough people out there willing to help me, just so you don't win..... and I think I'd be stupid not to try! :P

Now on with my post!

CALLING ALL COBALTERS!

As you may or may not know, there is a familiar auction going on right now involving many-a random crap! I think that this is going to be a close race between me and Chicka. Now that doesn't mean I don't think anyone else stands a chance, but well.... I was a bit ahead of the game on this with all my hoarding >.> so I think either me or Chicka have you beat here.

I'm asking you, fellow Cobaltians, if you don't want to see Chicka win, (or someone else for that matter) if you have anything worth points that means nothing to you I'd be happy to take them off your hands. =)

I'm also willing to offer trades for furni items or clothing or even sloops that I don't need :D (depending on donation size)

Here is the thread for the auction. This will tell you what counts for points Click me!

If you don't want to help or don't think I should win either then ignore me.... I'm just an old pirate looking to get a feathery friend and get rid of some of my junk at the same time =)

If you have items to trade me and I'm not in game, send me a PM with the best time to meet and I can likely be there :)

If you have a lot of points and are interested in trade, PM me and we can work something out =)

Thanks for looking,

now back to your regularly scheduled tarting

-Thanks to Chicka for the post, slightly changed by Stevensam
Edit: spelling
----------------------------------------
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Stephensam at Sep 17, 2010 3:54:02 PM]
[Sep 17, 2010 3:52:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
moon_goddess

Re: Help me beat Chicka.....

MOMMMMMMMM Stevensam is copying me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=P

First off I'd like to say, Chicka, there is nothing personal! I am not attacking you as a person or as a player..... I just think there are enough people out there willing to help me, just so you don't win..... and I think I'd be stupid not to try! :P

Now on with my post!

CALLING ALL COBALTERS!

As you may or may not know, there is a familiar auction going on right now involving many-a random crap! I think that this is going to be a close race between me and Chicka. Now that doesn't mean I don't think anyone else stands a chance, but well.... I was a bit ahead of the game on this with all my hoarding >.> so I think either me or Chicka have you beat here.

I'm asking you, fellow Cobaltians, if you don't want to see Chicka win, (or someone else for that matter) if you have anything worth points that means nothing to you I'd be happy to take them off your hands. =)

I'm also willing to offer trades for furni items or clothing or even sloops that I don't need :D (depending on donation size)

Here is the thread for the auction. This will tell you what counts for points Click me!

If you don't want to help or don't think I should win either then ignore me.... I'm just an old pirate looking to get a feathery friend and get rid of some of my junk at the same time =)

If you have items to trade me and I'm not in game, send me a PM with the best time to meet and I can likely be there :)

If you have a lot of points and are interested in trade, PM me and we can work something out =)

Thanks for looking,

now back to your regularly scheduled tarting

-Thanks to Chicka for the post, slightly changed by Stevensam
Edit: spelling

Chicka ~<Cobalt>~
[Sep 17, 2010 4:10:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates