• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1957 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
AlfMason

Orca

'sup? anyone?
----------------------------------------
Mullins on Midnight, Stinks on Ice

Have a problem with me in Game Design? Read this

I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse.
[Sep 11, 2010 6:14:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Donsmythe

Re: Orca

From what I hear, there's going to be a little blockade and Orca will be defended.
[Sep 11, 2010 8:12:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://don.yacktman.org/blog/    yackd [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

From what I hear the attackers have already contacted the defenders and have pulled out of the blockade. No fun at all. Hopefully TO can come and play a little "Hide the sloop" at Orca.
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Sep 11, 2010 8:30:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

From what I hear the attackers have already contacted the defenders and have pulled out of the blockade.

Really?
Sprngweather & Picory
[Sep 11, 2010 9:19:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AlfMason

In that case, congrats Broadsiders.
Mullins on Midnight, Stinks on Ice

Have a problem with me in Game Design? Read this

I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse.
[Sep 11, 2010 9:29:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

According to tells from this morning, Misty Men are pulling out of the cade, however that person is no longer in that flag. Just going to play this one by ear and see if they decide to load up when it gets closer to the start time.
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
Blazeblade says, "you're talking to a SHEEP?"
[Sep 11, 2010 10:46:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Ha! That was brilliantly entertaining, thank you very much for a very good time. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Sep 11, 2010 3:16:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

Thanks to TO for coming out and having some fun with us. It was interesting from our side to see Harr naving with ... himself....
and to hear jobbers reactions at all of the LE ships that we were using.

I've been in some weird blockades over the years, but I think today's takes the cake, and yet it was still fun in the end. Hope y'all enjoyed yerselves!
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
[Sep 11, 2010 3:59:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

It was interesting from our side to see Harr naving with ... himself....!

Nothing beats playing with yourself. :P
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Sep 11, 2010 4:17:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

Crispix, Dotte, Cala, Ouijatarot, Sirtabbykat, Thankeesai, please see me in game. I have poe for you from the ship that wasn't set to blockade pay :)
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
[Sep 11, 2010 5:55:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Donsmythe

It was interesting from our side to see Harr naving with ... himself....!

Nothing beats playing with yourself. :P

Harr, that pun is inexcusable.

(Well done. Carry on.)
[Sep 11, 2010 6:23:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://don.yacktman.org/blog/    yackd [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates