• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12641 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
bethieboo

Serabeth Studios ~ Avatars ~ New Style ~ Up to date :) Reply to this Post

Hi everyone! So I've decided that I want to try drawing some more!

This shoppe (in contrast to my previous shoppe ) will be super laid back with slower delivery time but hopefully higher quality work. Unfortunately my examples aren't those of 'higher-quality' but they demonstrate what I'm interested in working on.

Doodles from previous shoppe:

More recent doodles:

And Avis to Order (from this shoppe)

So! Ordering

I work better when I'm given free reign on the concept, but I'm open to anything you'd like for me to create. At the bare minimum I'll need:

*Pirate Name
*Name on avi (if applicable)
*Home ocean
*Portrait (image or link) or description of pirate
*Concept (IF you have something in mind. If you want me to get creative, just say, "Do yo thang, gurrrl!")
*Fav colors vs Hated colors (if you don't tell me that you hate pink, I won't know not to use it!)
*Anything else you want me to know or think may help

To order you can post in this thread, send me a PM, or find me in-game. Anyone who chooses to find me in-game will be put in the queue behind anyone else who posts or PMs though.

Which leads to Pricing

Similar to my first shoppe, I won't do freebies since I have examples. But I will still give discounts to the first five!
First five orders will be 6k, or 3 dubs (payable on Hunter)

All orders following the first five will have a baseline of 12k, or 6 dubs. Depending on complexity, I may charge more. Examples of complexity may include, but are not limited to
-a second or third pirate
-a pet or familiar that I have to learn how to draw >.> (so far I've got pigs & elephants, and all fammys)
-scenes
-anything that irritates me*

*So if I enjoy drawing it, I may charge less? Idk! :)

And Delivery will probably be a couple days, depending on which assignment I am procrastinating. The avatar will be paid for upon delivery as well.

*Since I am getting more orders than I had anticipated, I must stress that these avis won't be completed as fast as the ones in my old shoppe (in which I could pump out 1-2 a day). I am in my fall semester at school and I will have to make the difficult decision that homework>art sometimes :(

My loverly Queue will not have a limit, but you must be patient
1. Patgangster -Complete- [6k] Paid.
2. Cirdan -Complete- [6k] Paid.
3. Barney -Complete- [6k] Paid.
4. Cirdan for Hellkitty -Complete [&omgitscute]- [6k] Paid.
5. Inframan -Complete- [6k] Paid.

6. Mezzo -Pending-[free] (current port)
7. Cem -Complete- [free]
8. Jamesh -Painting- [12k] Paid.
9. Exquisitive -Painting- [12k]
10. Flameturtle -Sketching- Paid

Free:
*Cirdan (x2)
*Barney
*Inframan

Have any questions? Post or PM!
Looking forward to having fun and learning more!
xoxo, Seraphie
----------------------------------------
Sera/phie

Yassenn says, "you'd be surprised, i made this really cool spreadsheet a week or two ago"

Avi by Wayfarer
[Edit 26 times, last edit by bethieboo at Nov 1, 2010 9:16:27 PM]
[Sep 8, 2010 12:49:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

Re: Serabeth Studios ~ Avatars ~ New Style Reply to this Post

Hai I can has avatar kthx?

Pirate name: Patgangster
Home ocean: Hunter

Portrait to use:

Concept: "Do yo thang, gurrrl!"

Fav colors vs. hated colors: ¯\(o_O)/¯

(Now hope it won't take too long before I catch you online for the payment. :P)
TriplePat, Emerald.
[Sep 8, 2010 1:14:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greyhavens

sign me up, please! :)

*Pirate Name: Cirdan
*Name on avi (if applicable): Cirdan
*Home ocean: Hunter
*Portrait or description of pirate: following portrait as basis for the outfit; no need to include the mug or monkey

*Concept: would love if it showed me wistfully holding a white/white parrot feather (since a white fam is one of my goals, however improbable)
*Fav colors vs Hated colors: white! :) but background color can be whatever you think looks nice, just as long as it's NOT pink or any close variation ;)

what is the best time to catch you in-game for payment?
Cirdan of Silver Dreams
Trinket Junkie of Hunter Emerald

[Sep 8, 2010 8:10:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Barney25

Me third, if you please.

=======================
Pirate/name on avatar: Barney
Ocean: Hunter
Portrait/description: This outfit, please, though I needn't be frowning on the avatar like I am in the portrait. The dog can also be incorporated if you wish, but not mandatory.

Colors: Well, when started playing YPP I wanted Barnabas for a name but had to settle for Barney as the next closest option. Since then, I've been asked so many times about a certain purple dinosaur that I've embraced purple and lime as my colors.
Concept: Carp is my favorite puzzle; beyond that, "Do yo thang, gurrrl!" Or, if you have any clever ideas involving the dino Barney, surprise me. :-)

Thank you, Seraphie! Looking forward to it!
Barney
SO of "Silver Dreams"
Hunter Ocean
<><
Cairna wrote: 
Barny alone is capable to sink us :(

[Sep 8, 2010 8:30:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Barney [Link]  Go to top 
Greyhavens

Re: Serabeth Studios ~ Avatars ~ New Style ~ **Alternate Methods of Payment Accepted!** Reply to this Post

requesting another for ...

*Pirate Name: Hellkitty
*Name on avi (if applicable): Hellkitty
*Portrait or description of pirate: following portrait as basis for the outfit; she also has a pegleg, if that matters

*Concept: she's a SMH addict and a bilgeaholic, so use that however you wish; if you want to include a SH in some fashion, she has an atlantean that she won personally (for consistent bilge, of course)
*Fav colors vs Hated colors: she loves maroon and black

beyond that - you're the artist, so the rest is all up to you :)
Cirdan of Silver Dreams
Trinket Junkie of Hunter Emerald

[Sep 8, 2010 1:33:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Re: Serabeth Studios ~ Avatars ~ New Style ~ **Alternate Methods of Payment Accepted!** Reply to this Post

Since i love you drawings so much <3

Lets try this porty!

Fav colors would be anything that possibley can match persy.

Concept: Swinging a hammer like a baseball bat and hitting a token lol

I'll find you in game :]
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
Loathe says, "Infra is carp god."
[Sep 8, 2010 8:03:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bethieboo

Okay I just finished Patgangster's order. I wasn't sure if you wanted your name so I just did both :P

If there's anything wrong with it or if it's just not what you want please let me know! I don't want to deliver something you don't want :)
Sera/phie

Yassenn says, "you'd be surprised, i made this really cool spreadsheet a week or two ago"

Avi by Wayfarer
[Sep 10, 2010 7:37:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Trini27

I would like one, if possible. I'll pay either 3 doubloons on viridian or 6k on hunter, whichever is easier for you.
*Pirate Name: Vampires.
*Name on avi (if applicable): Vampires
*Home ocean: Viridian.
*Portrait (image or link) or description of pirate: Signature :)
*Concept (IF you have something in mind. If you want me to get creative, just say, "Do yo thang, gurrrl!") I would like something with blue fog... if possible. :S (HS themed)
*Fav colors vs Hated colors (if you don't tell me that you hate pink, I won't know not to use it!) Blue, navy, atlantean, indigo, royal blue, night blue, xD. No hated colors... but I'd really like to be based on blue-navy-night blue.
*Anything else you want me to know or think may help: If you can, you can do vampire fangs, and blue eyes (different to human's). Not yellow eyes x_x

Thanks alot!
Ndm, Hunter.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
[Sep 10, 2010 8:54:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dreilly

*Pirate Name: Cem
*Name on avi (if applicable): Cem
*Home ocean: Cobalt
*Portrait (image or link) or description of pirate: Here :)
*Concept : Do yo thaaaaang!
*Fav colors vs Hated colors: Blue themed please
*Anything else you want me to know or think may help: Please include some shade of blue octo, or a blue shade/black bird! (black body blue head), whichever one seems more fitting to you. A couple things to work with if you need ideas: i like to sing and i love dogs!
Cem/Cemikila
[Sep 11, 2010 12:44:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

Okay I just finished Patgangster's order. I wasn't sure if you wanted your name so I just did both :P

<images>

If there's anything wrong with it or if it's just not what you want please let me know! I don't want to deliver something you don't want :)

I like it :P
Well, except for the text. There kind of isn't enough space to fit my name which makes it look bad - so I'll use the version without my name ^^
(Yeah, that's my fault for having such a long name, not yours xD)
TriplePat, Emerald.
[Sep 11, 2010 4:04:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bethieboo

<images>

I like it :P
Well, except for the text. There kind of isn't enough space to fit my name which makes it look bad - so I'll use the version without my name ^^
(Yeah, that's my fault for having such a long name, not yours xD)

Haha, yeah I know it looks kind of awkward! I might try messing around with it some more so it fits better though :)

Update! I'm working on my next three orders- Cirdan, Barney, and Cirdan's Hellkitty. They're looking really good but I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish painting/completing them.. lots of homework this week :(
Sera/phie

Avi by Wayfarer
[Edit 2 times, last edit by bethieboo at Sep 21, 2010 2:00:11 AM]
[Sep 12, 2010 12:11:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bethieboo

Okies I have both of Cirdan's orders finished, and I plan on posting Barney's tomorrow. If you would like any alterations please let me know !

linkeh to the larger version of Cirdan
linkeh to the larger version of Hellkitty

I'm sorry these are taking so long! :( My professors are being especially cruel and I'm getting scheduled lots at work. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the rest of the orders on a more timely schedule :)
Sera/phie

Avi by Wayfarer
[Sep 21, 2010 1:59:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Trini27

Hey there

If possible, I'd like to cancel my order; as I understood when I ordered, I had to pay 3 dubs or 6k, but now I see its 6 dubs instead.

Thanks.
Ndm, Hunter.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
[Sep 28, 2010 8:00:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bethieboo

Okaaayyy first off I would like to apologize for the past month! Apparently the scavenger hunt auction was a bit more time consuming than I had anticipated. Due to my trouble getting any avis out on a decent schedule, I'm going to comp any that have not been paid for, and offer free orders to those who prepaid (this is the main reason I prefer payment on delivery, there's no guarantee I won't get completely and utterly distracted).

Second, here are the latest orders !

linkeh to large

linkeh to large

linkeh to large

So! If you would like any edits, just let me know! I like to leave my customers satisfied :)

Also-
Cirdan (x2), Barney, Inframan, Cem
will all be receiving free avis. They will be treated like any paying poster and will be put in queue after the last order.

Looking forward to the next batch :)
Sera/phie

Avi by Wayfarer
[Oct 8, 2010 5:03:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Thank you Seraaaaa <3

Love your work :)
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
[Oct 8, 2010 6:21:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

*Pirate Name - Jamesh
*Name on avi (if applicable) - Jamesh, or make it without one. Whichever works better in your design.
*Home ocean - Hunter
*Portrait (image or link) or description of pirate - http://hunter.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Jamesh&itemid=18051799
*Concept - "Do yo thang, gurrrl!"
*Fav colors vs Hated colors - Fav: Black, Blue, Purple, Navy - Hated: Pink, Lemon, Lavender
*Anything else you want me to know or think may help - I like gunning, bnav, dnav, foraging, pillaging, expos (all types), trading, trinket collecting, Sea Monster Hunting, and, oh yeah, Treasure Hauling!!! Pick and choose what you want out of that group...

I look forward to seeing it!

EDIT: Made name optional.
EDIT2: Better picture (link)
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Edit 2 times, last edit by jlh0605 at Oct 13, 2010 11:08:36 AM]
[Oct 13, 2010 7:37:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Dreilly

Beautiful, thank you <3
Cem/Cemikila
[Oct 13, 2010 7:26:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Exquisitivee

Re: Serabeth Studios ~ Avatars ~ New Style ~ Up to date :) Reply to this Post

*Pirate Name: Exquisitive

*Name on avi: Exquisitive (I know my name is long :[ Make it fit somehow without cramping it too much please? <333)

*Portrait (image or link) or description of pirate: http://hunter.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Exquisitive&itemid=20045968 (That outfit with fammi but in any blue shades please<3)
*Concept: Exquisitive is obsessed with gunnery, treasure drop, & commissioning portraits so use that however you like. (: With that in mind..."Do yo thang, gurrrl!"

*Fav colors vs Hated colors: I <3 any shade of blueee. Kkthxbaibai(:

*Anything else you want me to know or think may help: You're the artist, it's all up to you<3

Thanks Sera ! And thank Infra for this cause he made fun of my current avi >< I am online most of the time so won't be much trouble finding me ! <3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Exquisitivee at Oct 15, 2010 7:10:06 PM]
[Oct 14, 2010 11:19:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Psh, I merely suggested Sera's beautiful work ;)
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
[Oct 15, 2010 12:37:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Exquisitivee

Psh, I merely suggested Sera's beautiful work ;)

More like dissing my work D: Nub<3
[Oct 15, 2010 7:10:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Sera, can you please pimp exq's avvy out? :D
Hopefully its not too much work, seeing as you're working on hers <3
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
[Oct 16, 2010 11:22:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flameturtle

Pirate Name: Flameturtle
Name on avi: Not necessary. but if you can think of a way of putting Flameturtle on that looks cool, I'd much appreciate it ^_^
Home ocean: Hunter
Portrait:

(This is a little out of date, I wear a Yellow/Lime Loose Pants and Fancy boots now :P)
Concept: I absolutely adore Gunning and Bnav. Anything relating to it would be much appreciated :)
Fav colors vs Hated colors: I love Yellow and Lime, But Pink & White are Sexah too :D
Flameturtle, Bish.
Senior Officer of the Crew: Vince Omnia
King of the Flag: Honour to the Vanquished

[Oct 21, 2010 1:18:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flameturtle

/e Bumps because he'd like to be put on the list, having already paid. ><
Flameturtle, Bish.

[Oct 28, 2010 6:51:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
deathtolll

Love your artwork pieces Sera. :)
DM

Dricenticore says, "Normally I don't believe people who say they're girls on the internet but since you went from friendly to hostile in about 3 seconds"

Deathmessage on the Emerald Ocean.
[Oct 28, 2010 6:59:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bethieboo

Okies I have a couple finished orders.

Jamesh:

linkeh to big

and Exquisitive, I experimented with a couple different things so you could choose:

linkeh to first big
linkeh to second big

Working on Flameturtles now! After his I'll be doing something a little different so please hold any potential orders :)
Sera/phie

Avi by Wayfarer
[Oct 30, 2010 11:17:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Exquisitivee

linkeh to first big
linkeh to second big

They're both sooo sexyy<333 Thanks Sera ! (:
[Nov 1, 2010 7:17:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Thank ye, Seraphie. :D
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Nov 2, 2010 2:36:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
bethieboo

Okay. I can't update my OP, my bad. Anyway, here's Flameturtle's avi. (Yass helped me with the concept and I have to admit it was really neat. Better in my mind, but eh)

linkeh to big
If it seems kind of far out (haha, like distance-wise) I can totally do some close ups!

Okay I've decided to stop doing avis to order because I've comped more than I've been paid for cause I'm lazyyyy! Shoppe is temporarily closed but I'll come up with something new soon <333

Er, just covering my bases here, but if anyone feels like they absolutely have to have an avi made by me, feel free to PM with bribes. I like shinies and hugs.
Sera/phie

Avi by Wayfarer
[Nov 12, 2010 9:56:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flameturtle

Okay. I can't update my OP, my bad. Anyway, here's Flameturtle's avi. (Yass helped me with the concept and I have to admit it was really neat. Better in my mind, but eh)

linkeh to big
If it seems kind of far out (haha, like distance-wise) I can totally do some close ups!

Okay I've decided to stop doing avis to order because I've comped more than I've been paid for cause I'm lazyyyy! Shoppe is temporarily closed but I'll come up with something new soon <333

Er, just covering my bases here, but if anyone feels like they absolutely have to have an avi made by me, feel free to PM with bribes. I like shinies and hugs.

I absolutely love it! :D Thanks a lot sera ^_^

<3
Flameturtle, Bish.

[Nov 13, 2010 4:12:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Score
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
[Nov 15, 2010 7:36:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates