• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 63
Posts: 63   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9508 times and has 62 replies Next Thread
travischia

Immensely pissed off at work and coming back home to rumors

of me being doing this & doing that, enraged me.. I had a bad day at work and if I can have it my way, I'll rip the hair off the scalp of the 5 dudes at my workplace, strand by strand..

One of the things that pisses me off massively are idiots who put words in my mouth..

If you are keen to have fun with me, in my backyard, feel free to drop a chest on Napi Peak.

Immensely wealthy in poes and having a huge fleet to sink, I think I can give you my personal assurance that I can play with you until you want me to stop.

Question is: "Do You have what it takes to play with me?"
----------------------------------------
Ksb, King of WoA on Meridian.
Ksb on all Oceans.
[Sep 7, 2010 8:10:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Re: Immensely pissed off at work and coming back home to rumors

But according to your neighbors you are coming to play in ours :(

Should I ask my mum to not make a cake then and put the toys away?
Roseh

[Sep 7, 2010 8:13:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
travischia

Let me clarify, since Hunta & Roseh pointed out to me.

The idiot who spread untrue rumors of me hitting Terra will be hunted down by me.

I will toy you like a tiger playing with a mouse.

Run Run, The Wrath of Armageddon is coming for your butt...
Ksb on all Oceans.
[Sep 7, 2010 8:18:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Ksb, do my head a favour and shut up.

Thanks.
Anchovia
[Sep 7, 2010 8:30:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
travischia

Ksb, do my head a favour and shut up.

Thanks.

Or What?
Ksb on all Oceans.
[Sep 7, 2010 8:37:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

No point dropping on you again, you'll find some way of getting out of it.

Plus, I don't want your alliance to have to put up with you and your melodramatic personality.
Anchovia
[Sep 7, 2010 8:39:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chui111111

The idiot who spread untrue rumors of me hitting Terra will be hunted down by me.

I'm sorry whaaaaaaaaaat.

What A Ride declared war on your flag. You didn't return it.

Your royal Dag (whatever his name is) PvPed us from an alt in Antheas, told us how woeful we all are at PvPing.

Before an arranged PvP with Ucantkillme, I asked him if WoA would return the dec, he said Yes.

After this PvP which resulted in him getting sunk, and him calling us a luckers, I asked him if he would return the dec. He said no.

So the story goes, please by all means declare war on What A Ride, we will gladly accept it, and get 'toyed' around with! <3
Brucee on Viridian
Semi-Retired and will only pop on for blockades!
[Sep 7, 2010 8:45:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dagnanlian69

Your royal Dag (whatever his name is) PvPed us from an alt in Antheas, told us how woeful we all are at PvPing.

Before an arranged PvP with Ucantkillme, I asked him if WoA would return the dec, he said Yes.

After this PvP which resulted in him getting sunk, and him calling us a luckers, I asked him if he would return the dec. He said no.

Wait what? First of all, your right, I did sink that time. Your were 5-10 shots down and you had a man more. Too pro.

Secondly, i never once said you lucked.

Thirdly, I said we don't compete in pointless wars anymore, i then informed you to drop a chest, then we can play. You failed to do it. gg.
Dagnanlian
[Sep 7, 2010 9:00:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Wait what? First of all, your right, I did sink that time. Your were 5-10 shots down and you had a man more. Too pro.

Thirdly, I said we don't compete in pointless wars anymore, i then informed you to drop a chest, then we can play. You failed to do it. gg.

Wait what? You can't talk about people sinking other's with a man less. When we arranged a PvP, I had a leaver and d/c, leaving my with 3+1d/c against 5 or 6. You wouldn't even let me rematch...anyway...

If your so amazing pewpew skills! Why didn't you accept all my challenge's? Any of them for that matter, when I graciously accepted, and lost your one and only challenge. Return me the favour please?
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Sep 7, 2010 9:12:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dagnanlian69

Wait what? You can't talk about people sinking other's with a man less. When we arranged a PvP, I had a leaver and d/c, leaving my with 3+1d/c against 5 or 6. You wouldn't even let me rematch...anyway...

If your so amazing pewpew skills! Why didn't you accept all my challenge's? Any of them for that matter, when I graciously accepted, and lost your one and only challenge. Return me the favour please?

Erm, I don't have amazing pewpew skills. As to why I declined your challenges, I'm a broke a broke n00b and couldnt afford the sloop.
Dagnanlian
[Sep 7, 2010 9:17:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Can't be bothered for pyramid.

Ksb said WoA is mighty powerfull rich chingching skillz!

I'm sure he'll lend you a sloop to beat a awsum powerfull newb!

Edit#1: Im aware I still owe you a sloopy PvP Seepnah if your reading this. If you are, then just give me a shout for when etc. etc. I'll try to make time.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by benrenshaw at Sep 7, 2010 9:34:10 AM]
[Sep 7, 2010 9:26:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dagnanlian69

No thanks Ben, I'm too chicken. Your daringness has startled me and I fear for one borrowed sloops life.

Good game though, let's just pretend you sank me so you can move on with the obsession of pvping me. (Feel free to boast/brag/make an arse of yourself below)
Dagnanlian
[Sep 7, 2010 9:46:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Hahahahahahahaha. Who opened the can?
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Sep 7, 2010 9:47:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

No thanks Ben, I'm too chicken. Your daringness has startled me and I fear for one borrowed sloops life.

Good game though, let's just pretend you sank me so you can move on with the obsession of pvping me. (Feel free to boast/brag/make an arse of yourself below)

Ok.

PewPew left left right Pew! Wow, I didn't get hit once!!! I am so totally kool and I am so amazing at a game i'm never logging off! If I ever have to look away from the screen I might sink all my fleet and die!

Something like that?
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Sep 7, 2010 10:01:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Ok.

PewPew left left right Pew! Wow, I didn't get hit once!!! I am so totally kool and I am so amazing at a game i'm never logging off! If I ever have to look away from the screen I might sink all my fleet and die!

Something like that?

You have a fleet now?!?!?!

;)
[Sep 7, 2010 10:08:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

This thread is about fifteen different shades of fail.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Sep 7, 2010 10:28:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

Dagnanlian69 wrote: 

Not going to touch the other stuff in the thread, just wondered about the 5-10 shots down part. If you mean you hit them 5-10 times more, isn't that kind of like one team being ahead of the other at halftime? Doesn't matter how many shots you land if they don't end with a sink.
On hiatus. :(
[Sep 7, 2010 10:30:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chui111111

[22:19:25] Ye told Da***, "Good game"
[22:19:36] Da*** tells ye, "Next time, you wont be so lucky"
[22:26:06] Da*** tells ye, "Its Sad. Sinking after out navving completely. Ah well. good game."

Oh no! You were shots up, but you didn't manage to sink us. You had 7 people when we first entered the battle, not exactly our fault. Too pro.

Sure, you never said we lucked, you said we got lucky. Not the same thing, right!?

Edit;
Captinsav talking to Ben..

You have a fleet now?!?!?! ;)

He told me he has a sloop, he can't drop though since he only has 23k. Oh well if comes to the day and he only has a few sloops, i'll lend him my fleet. (3 cutters and 4 Merchant Brigs)
Brucee on Viridian
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Chui111111 at Sep 7, 2010 12:40:30 PM]
[Sep 7, 2010 10:38:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

It's not true, it's not true, now I'm telling you...

Sorry man, but this thread makes me laugh. If I would have started angry threads every time there was a rumour about Legacy dropping on something... I would have been so busy...
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Sep 7, 2010 11:17:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

ITT: Rumor Mill

RUMOR MILL THREAD, GO GO GO!

Ksb sponsors illegal cockfights in his backyard!
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Sep 7, 2010 12:58:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Avienda, this is Ksb, are you really that surprised?

Anyway, now that I am not trying to sail with a broken right arrow button and posting at the same time, I'll finish saying what I wanted to say.

Ksb, when was the last time you were at an allies' blockade and did more than just inn spam? Let's take a quick trip down memory lane. I was in Sea Change when I first started getting involved in blockades. At that time, you were king of WoA. I remember that because I was stupid, young and naive and thought all the royals of the then SMA were uber cool and awesome, you included. At that time, you were the alliance's resident inn spammer. Fine by me, I know how hard it is to break into the blockade scene. 3/4 years later, you do the exact same thing. In fact, I don't even see you do that anymore. I understand you can't turn up for every single blockade for your allies, but do you even bother to TRY and be more useful? Honestly, answer me that.

Next, name me a blockade where you didn't run to someone like Dalnoth to run the show for you. You know what my biggest gripe with the AoD is? You all depend on the same people to bail you out when it comes to blockade. But look, RM and BOOB left, you have no one to depend on. So what now Ksb, are you going to (lol dare I say it) take control of what is left of your alliance and defeat RM and BOOB? Let's face it, the former AoD was RM, BOOB plus some random little flags. It is sad to see the AoD hasn't changed one bit since I was in it.

Moving on, Ksb do you know why I think this thread is a complete joke? Because you are always more than happy to cheer the big guys on to do the dirty work. I can quite clearly recall you gladly telling RM, SC and TP to attack VG back when they were dominating the ocean and what were you going to do? Oh, you decided to BUY, no not even blockade but buy, Viridis. It doesn't matter that another flag stated that they were interested in the island and we all know that the AoD could've used the blockade experience.

Now here you are, getting upset because someone thinks that you're going to blockade Terra. Why are you so upset that someone thinks you're going to attack Terra? It means people think that you're actually going to do something, especially after you bailed out of dropping on TLM. I am honestly quite surprised that you're getting this upset about a silly rumour. Surely you've been in politics long enough to know that people will spread rumours about anyone or anything.

So you carry on Ksb. You carry right on with your empty threats and melodrama but I'm sticking with my Eastenders.

FYI, it's not TTOM.
Anchovia
[Sep 7, 2010 1:13:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Moving on, Ksb do you know why I think this thread is a complete joke? Because you are always more than happy to cheer the big guys on to do the dirty work. I can quite clearly recall you gladly telling RM, SC and TP to attack VG back when they were dominating the ocean and what were you going to do? Oh, you decided to BUY, no not even blockade but buy, Viridis. It doesn't matter that another flag stated that they were interested in the island and we all know that the AoD could've used the blockade experience.

Don't scupper with this guy Anch, he might cyber punch you.

Mind the language, please.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Mnemosyne at Sep 7, 2010 2:36:38 PM]
[Sep 7, 2010 1:45:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chui111111

Don't scupper with this guy Anch, he might cyber punch you.

Don't be silly. He will pay someone to cyber punch you, theres no way he can do it himself!
Brucee on Viridian
[Sep 7, 2010 3:15:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Capnrayado1

Here's a rumor for you =D

Fire and Brimstone are attacking TLM ZOMG!! WTF? Lol

To Anch: What happened to the shut up and Cade deal lmaoo =P
Capnray.
[Sep 7, 2010 5:05:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

You can pretend you are bad booty* and all you want but do you really think you guys are intimidating us? I mean lolololol knowing you guys are dropping makes me think more like "ugh how annoying another weekend of lame blockades >.> Brenton you are JCing this one right?"

Edit: *Before Galene spanks me for not filtering it.
Roseh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by MimiLinda at Sep 7, 2010 5:51:33 PM]
[Sep 7, 2010 5:33:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

I JC every weekend. My alts consist of Roseh/Neala/Ancho. And yes some cades I had to JC for both sides it was hard but not that hard as I still had enough time to watch a movie as well.
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Sep 7, 2010 5:55:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

I JC every weekend. My alts consist of Roseh/Neala/Ancho. And yes some cades I had to JC for both sides it was hard but not that hard as I still had enough time to watch a movie as well.

You're forgetting the fact we was able to nav/BA/la/XO for ourselves whilst JCing.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Sep 7, 2010 6:04:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ac1789

Dear Pokemon Master and assorted BooB royals

I feel this cade will be extremely hard, everyone will need to bring their A game; I have constructed this list of important things that will help us make our way to victory.

Pokemon Master- Make sure you have a stock pile of movies, and go purchase a three disc Dvd player if not more, during the battle there will be no time to change discs. We trust fully in your jcing skills, I'm sure before the cade ends we will have atleast one sloop filled.

The one that killed the spirit of the game, our flag, our old flag, all the flags who have ever known us, our crew, assorted alliances and tons of other pixelated things- Do you remember that thing we talked about? That time? You know which one, yeah that's the one. You know the one before the mushrooms and bacon, well anyway "the problem" has been resolved here and I'll message you with a super sekret plan to solve your problem. During the cade you will be responsible for buying and selling iron for profit so we can afford to pay for the jobbers. Please contact me for the appropriate bids.

Muffincup- We are all out of money and can no longer afford a vent server for the navers to talk and communicate. It's okay because we have come up with a solution, instead of having several navers we will just have you on alts, you will need to multiclient like crazy but, if you bring your gunning glove and super special gaming mouse it can be done. STRAWBERRY FORMATION and god speed.

Steve one and Steve two- You guys are in-charge of stocking the ships and spamming the inns. This is a complicated job and we are on a budget, please use small cannon balls and swill to stock the ships regardless of size. Also we can't afford tourneys, Steve 1 do you remember those brilliant tourneys a certain special person made? You know which ones I'm talking about, make those tourney to advertise for the cade.

I hope this letter reaches you guys well.

Commander of military and blockade tactics,
Anubiss
Anubiss Follower of Whiterose
The best member of the Justice League
Looking in mirrors to see who's in them
Great Avatar by DarkFaery;Tab picked up by Alekto<3

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ac1789 at Sep 7, 2010 6:57:19 PM]
[Sep 7, 2010 6:52:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Dear Fatty:

Thank you for finding out a solution to my problem, maybe now I can actually go to Hawaii with Flar without having to worry about you know what, I really appreciate it, this little secret is really going to change my life.

I would like to make a suggestion. To make our plan bulletproof I am going to buy the cade staff shewees and hewees, since I am broke I'm only going to get 1 of each so we got to share. Hopefully this will help, maybe we can pull a round if we reduce the time we spend in the toilet, we cant waste time this is going to be hard, really hard.
Roseh

[Sep 7, 2010 7:11:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
travischia

Ksb, when was the last time you were at an allies' blockade and did more than just inn spam? Let's take a quick trip down memory lane. I was in Sea Change when I first started getting involved in blockades. At that time, you were king of WoA. I remember that because I was stupid, young and naive and thought all the royals of the then SMA were uber cool and awesome, you included. At that time, you were the alliance's resident inn spammer. Fine by me, I know how hard it is to break into the blockade scene. 3/4 years later, you do the exact same thing. In fact, I don't even see you do that anymore. I understand you can't turn up for every single blockade for your allies, but do you even bother to TRY and be more useful? Honestly, answer me that.

Actually, I did my fair share of XO-ing, SA-ing, naving, stockmaster & Inn Spamming in the past, but personally, I prefer to inn spam, as I know how important getting jobbers for the side I am on, especially if pay is same. Sure, I never had the chance to LA like you on here & on Sage, so what? I never claimed to be a rockstar, etc. And yea, RL is taking a toil on my ypp life for the past year or so.

That said, I'm really honored you actually took an interest in my affairs and check on me each cade to see if I am actually making myself useful or not? Don't you have better things to do? You want an honest answer? Sure, you just have to ask me in game, no need to raise a rant on VP to get an answer from me. I'll be waiting for you to shoot me a tell, so don't disappoint me, my stalker. FYI, never did I claim to be AWESOME or UBER COOL. And, your theory fails, because when I joined the cade scene, I got planked by you in a cade for not stationing. Back then, I joined for 1 week and you were XO-ing for Rude. And you made it sounded as if I was in the game longer than you.

So what now Ksb, are you going to (lol dare I say it) take control of what is left of your alliance and defeat RM and BOOB? Let's face it, the former AoD was RM, BOOB plus some random little flags. It is sad to see the AoD hasn't changed one bit since I was in it.

You know what's funny? It's true that AoD was RM, BooB and some random small flags. Now, you are asking these random small flags to defeat RM, BooB? Why not you? Since you can attack your former flag SC, anything else can happen. Ohh, I see you joined their web. How ironic.

Weren't you the one who came talking to me when you were in TP, asking for me to support TP, RM, SC against VG back then? Saying how evil Roseh was, etc, how she will rule the ocean if she wasn't stopped? And I did help out in those cades, you and me were XO-ing if i do recall correctly. So, whats the issue here of not helping?

Yea, I did buy Viridis, but I got hell over it. That was 1 big mistake that I'll never do again. This is why I don't buy isles anymore. In fact, fyi, I did gave away Surtsey in an event & I am planning to give away Viridis in the near future.

So, Miss Anchovia, do I have to ask permission from you each time I do something? Or to explain some of my actions to you? Like how the other day, I floated some wood in a GF or the other day, I tried to buy a HS map in Lima Inn, or how I tried my hands at gunning puzzle. Maybe you might be more interested in my RL, how about the other weekend, I organized a BBQ and grilled juicy steaks for my guests? Or maybe you will be more interested in how I spent 10mins in the toilet, squeezing out the hard turd into the toilet bowl? Ohh, damn, I forget to flush! Forgive me Anchovia, for I have sinned. I forget that I have to explain everything to you.

Now here you are, getting upset because someone thinks that you're going to blockade Terra. Why are you so upset that someone thinks you're going to attack Terra? It means people think that you're actually going to do something, especially after you bailed out of dropping on TLM. I am honestly quite surprised that you're getting this upset about a silly rumour. Surely you've been in politics long enough to know that people will spread rumours about anyone or anything.

I am upset, because of people like you, talking crap and stirring crap up.

I bailed out of dropping on TLM? ROFL. Anyone who knows me know I have no interest in any isles that is in Onyx Arch for years. Why do you think I left onyx completely? By the way, I got the chatlogs from your little meeting with IC, etc, saying that I was buying TLM from RM, a few months back etc. Back then, I asked Flar abt it. Me and Flar had a laugh over it.

It's funny how people love to tell me what to do, how I should run my own flag, etc.

So you carry on Ksb. You carry right on with your empty threats and melodrama but I'm sticking with my Eastenders.

You know what, you makes me think you are the one spreading the rumors on nameless alts. Maybe you are that Underhill dude or fifasmells. Since you are the one seemed hell bent on a RM/BooB break up or for someone to cade RM/BooB.

One more last thing. If I was asked to help out one side in a cade and given access to someone's vent, I wont go around telling the whole world what you heard on it. It's just not right. But you love to kiss and tell others what you heard on the vent. Thinking that it makes you look UBER COOL and AWESOME. It's not.

Until then, carry on. I have better things to do than to explain myself, my every action, my every decision to someone who don't bother to ask me in game, but preferring to ask on VP hoping to provoke something up, so that you will be invited to "help" out, then you will kiss and tell to the world what you heard on that vent & stuff. I know you crave for attention. Get it elsewhere. I am not your random punching bag nor am I your bf who needs to report my every actions to you.

I know why you are so pissed with me. You blamed me because Zao left the game. TBH, I am equally sad that I lost my fav person from this game. I saw him on MSN the other day and he sounded busy with upcoming marriage and work in RL. People move on in RL. You will one day too. When that day comes, you will know what I mean.
Ksb on all Oceans.
[Sep 7, 2010 8:21:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 63   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates