• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1382 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
welshgirl100

crew looking for members

hi there im a new captain just started out and im looking for new crew mates who r looking 2 stick around and have some fun im from the uk so online at diferent times at mo i have about 6 members but a few are dorment.... i realise most of you want an active crew well mine would be if i had a crew lol so plse find me in game if ur interested in joinin me ...

name = chealsea on midnight ocean

crew = black menace

flag = liberty hull

politics = autocratic and 80% jobbers delight

crew fleet = 6 sloops, 2 brigs, 1 cutter, a midas class sloop and an inferno class sloop

crew promotions = cabin person - just join, pirate - must be subbed to game ( games rules) , officer - stats wit at least 3 broads and own a ship, no officer trainin but must show me you know wat 2 do lol, fleet officer - good stats that include bnav, senior officer - must have trust of every1 else includin myself as captain

my own personal personality = i think im a nice person have been told by few members of the game that i am pleasent 2 work with and like 2 have a laugh dont take it 2 serious its just a game but at the same time like 2 win and do my jobs correctly... i am a mother my son is 9yrs old so i am mature in that way...hope 2 speak 2 any of u swn :)

Please contact me in game or pm me here with your name if you would like more info. Thanks in advance and hope to see many of you very soon :) xx
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by welshgirl100 at Sep 3, 2010 12:57:10 PM]
[Sep 3, 2010 9:57:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IantheKorean

Re: crew looking for members

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=13998

This will probably help!
[Sep 3, 2010 10:13:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
welshgirl100

Thank you :) i have updated my thread to include a few things fingers crossed :)
[Sep 3, 2010 12:58:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
linchpin_1

good luck and fair winds!
Xule
Diletto tells ye, "well, all persuits in the end serve just to impress ladies, very very true"

(Avatar by the talented Alniyat)
[Sep 3, 2010 1:06:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rhapzodi

Ummm....I'm not totally 100% sure on this, so please don't quote me or berate me if I am wrong...

but...

I belieeeeeeve that Ianthekorean was pointing out that you should make your post to seek crews in THAT part of the forum.
That's where crew's who are seeking pirates make their posts.

Just trying to be a tad more helpful mate.

/e gives cookies!
Rhapzody says, "Would someone tell me again WHY we call them EX's?"
Jthebear says, "X, what you put on the map so you can tell the police where the body is as part of your plea agreement......"
[Sep 3, 2010 1:59:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
welshgirl100

oooh i see lmao ok i thought this was in that section i was lookin in there and clicked post new thread so i automatically thought it would go in under wat i was lookin at i dont use the forums much they confuse me as u can tell haha thanks all will re do it 2moz lol
[Sep 3, 2010 4:48:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates