• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1199 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Nathenofsage

Cancelled

The crew "Outlaw's" is homeless, and very picky about where they will stay. A grandiose crew hall is the only thing for them.

When: August 21st at 6:00am game time, a tournament and party will be started to announce the event.
Where: Nathen's Villa on Admiral Island
Details: 20k minimum bids, with a 1k minimum increment. We have a total of 46 boxes to auction off. All profit goes to benefit the crew.
Prizes:
°Prizes have not been finalized, but here is the current list. All items are new unless otherwise stated:
___°BIG PRIZES
_____°Unnamed Karkinos (navy/bronze)
_____°Unnamed Malacat
_____°Ice Blue Chroma
_____°War Brig (on Admiral Island)
_____°Unnamed Black Cat

___°OTHER PRIZES
_____°Jarred Homunculi: Red, Indigo
_____°Atlantean Models: Triketos, Gorgonyx
_____°Other Furniture: Royal Blue Poker Table, Shark Jaws, Brass Telescope, Good Gray Wall Lamp
_____°Dog ("Saber")
_____°Chromas: Atlantean, Indigo, Sea Green
_____°Rogue Ship Designs: Sloop, War Brig, War Frig
_____°Male and Female Shako Designs (joint-prize)
_____°Trinkets: Nautilus Shell, Shrunken Head, Homunculus Seeds, Cursed Effigys, Chaos Brooch, Carven Squid

Disclaimer: Please note that this event, as with any lottery, raffle or auction, is run at the risk of the participants. If there is shown to be cheating or wrongdoing, the culprit will be punished, but no poe will be returned to participants affected. Please only enter if you trust the person or people hosting the event.

Edit: We changed our name 0.0, same purpose though
Edit: Due to a conflict later in the day I had to move the time up 2 hours, sorry if this makes anyone get up too early :)
----------------------------------------

Ashleia says, "my monkey can come play with yer octo =p"

Nathen of Sage
[Edit 7 times, last edit by Nathenofsage at Aug 21, 2010 10:56:55 AM]
[Aug 16, 2010 7:53:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nathenofsage

Re: Outlaw's Mystery Box Auction (August 21st 6:00am game time)

A look at the current box setup:

Ashleia says, "my monkey can come play with yer octo =p"

Nathen of Sage
[Aug 20, 2010 7:03:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates