• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 30
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4984 times and has 29 replies Next Thread
shadowmassey

Winter... the hottest rock on midnight

Now that the biggest part of the BV/Fearsumfire bashing has past, We would like to offer the fine mates of midnight who suffered thru this childishnes an explination. You see BV got a tad bored these last few months and done something that some flags seem to have forgotten how to do and actucally HELP the shoppe keeps of Winter by removing Barny from the Isle.
While doing so we got a ton of support by some really great pirates, We even enjoyed the challenage TO gave us during the fight. Upon taking the island we made a choice to sell most of the commods that we found in the place to the island's shoppes at or below cost to try to make up for their suffering at Barney's hands.
We even made an effort to get in touch with some of the shoppe keeps to make sure we were offering a fair tax rate to the Isle. All BV wanted out of their troubles was not to have thier funds depleted so they could contuine to fight for the people of the ocean and a shipyard to call Our own. We made the decition to build two shipyards, one to sell and repair our funds and the other to keep as our own for our flags fleet to be built.
It seems that our placement of the buildings has made a few people mad, but i assure you i placed them there to keep from tearing up commods. We have found alot of people are wondering what the big deal as no spawns were destroyed and BV did fight to free the Isle where others would not. We do regret that the placement of the shipyard hid the well and we tried to move it to the center of the square so it would be in a nice location. However the OM's refused to move it for us. To those who are upset at that placement we have a solution of sorts.... But I have a couple of things to address first.

When We take a look at the ocean We see alot of double standards and one way streets. Things like island owning and shoppe build seem to be ONLY ok when certian people do it. Some will try to argue that but the fact is the first war dec we received was from the same flag that destroyed the last pure isle on Midnight.(midsummer) Take a look around for yourself, lots of people are building and destorying alot of different things on many different islands, yet our one little shoppe on Winter has turned into a two page hate thread. Still not one of the people attacking us had gotten a hold of us before threating us and throwing war dec's at BV, and I, Fearsumfire, am not a hard pirate to find.
Since then we have made a point of getting a hold of most of those posting against us, and we have answered many questions in game. We also found thru alot of tells tho that
many people share our view on what makes this SUCH a big deal. The over 100 worker we had working at the shoppe to help finish it safly tho show we do have support out there and we would like to thank each and every one of them. Our oppion is that someone needs to remind the "ELITE" of the ocean that their "Strong Arm" will not work on everyone and that threats are not the way to solve everything.

NOW with all that being said, to those of ocean who our upset over the placement of ShipTease, Our flag's Shoppe, We are very sorry you feel that way and I, Fearsumfire, had been trying to work with Culiford and Cire to come up with a solution until we were thrown yet another war dec from a self proclaimed "ELITE" flag. You see here at BV We refuse to give in to threats, however we want to do right by the honorable members of the ocean. After much debate by our royals we decided that we would be leaving the choice if ShipTease will stand or not up to the ocean itself. Soon after this post we will place ShipTease up for auction and the winner can do with it as they see fit.

Once again we would like to remind you that BV ONLY wanted to free the Isle of Winter of the BK and We did that, so no matter what the outcome of this weekend and what is being said ,
we are proud that the Isle is now free thanks to Us and our many great jobbers. And once again if any feel that we have harmed the Isle in any way we are truely sorry.

The last thing I would like to address is that the post that I, Feasumfire, will post placing ShipTease up for auction will be my last post. Our last Intent thread showed me that no matter what we do or how we do it, EVERY post made on our part will end in a two or three page hate threat. So BV will no long particpate in parley actions anymore, this will include any future intent post for blockcades.

For those of you that suport us have no fear because we are not going away, We are simply refusing to play into the visiousness that some on the ocean has turned our forums into.

" Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. "
~~~Confucius
----------------------------------------
Fearsumfire
Queen of Burning Vengance
SO of Cosa Nostra
[Aug 13, 2010 10:21:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Springheel

Re: Winter... the hottest rock on midnight

edited for grammar and spelling, or at least i tried my best

Now that the biggest part of the Burning Vengance/Fearsumfire bashing has passed, we would like to offer the fine mates of Midnight who suffered through this childishness an explanation. You see, Burning Vengance got a tad bored these last few months and did something that some flags seem to have forgotten how to do: actually help the shopkeepers of Winter by removing Barney from the island.

While doing so we received a ton of support from some really great pirates. We even enjoyed the challenge that Tyr's Own gave us during the fight. Upon taking the island we made a choice to sell most of the commodities we found in the palace to the island's shops at or below cost to try to make up for their suffering at Barney's hands.

We even made an effort to get in touch with some of the shopkeepers to make sure we were offering a fair tax rate to the isle. All Burning Vengance wanted out of their troubles was not to have their funds depleted so they could continue to fight for the people of the ocean and a shipyard to call our own. We made the decision to build two shipyards, one to sell and restore our funds, and another to keep as our own for our flag's fleet to be built.

It seems that our placement of the building(s) angered a few people, but I assure you I placed them there to avoid destroying commodities. We have found that a lot of people were wondering what the big deal is because no spawns were destroyed and Burning Vengance did fight to free the isle where others would not. We do regret that the placement of the shipyard hid the well and we tried to move it to the center of the square so it would be in a nice location. However the OMs refused to move it for us. To those who are upset at that placement we have a solution of sorts.... But I have a couple of things to address first.

When we take a look at the ocean We see a lot of double standards and one way streets. Things like island owning and shop building seem to be only OK when certain people do it. Some will try to argue that but the fact is the first war declaration we received was from the same flag that destroyed the last pure isle on Midnight, Midsummer. Take a look around for yourself; lots of people are building and destroying a lot of different things on many different islands, yet our one little shoppe on Winter has turned into a two page hate thread. Still not one of the people attacking us had gotten a hold of us before threatening and throwing war declarations at Burning Vengance, and I, Fearsumfire, am not a hard pirate to find.

Since then we have made a point of getting a hold of most of those posting against us, and we have answered many questions in game. We also found through a lot of tells tho that many people share our view on what makes this such a big deal. There are over 100 workers at the shop helping finish it safely that show we do have support out there and we would like to thank each and every one of them. Our opinion is that someone needs to remind the elite of the ocean that their "strong arm tactics" will not work on everyone and that threats are not the way to solve everything.

Now with all that being said, to those of the ocean who are upset over the placement of ShipTease, our flag's shop, we are very sorry you feel that way and I, Fearsumfire, had been trying to work with Culliford and Cire to come up with a solution until we were thrown yet another war declaration from a self proclaimed elite flag. You see here at Burning Vengance we refuse to give in to threats. However, we want to do right by the honorable members of the ocean. After much debate by our royals, we decided that we would be leaving the choice up to the ocean itself if ShipTease will stay. Soon after this post, we will place ShipTease up for auction and the winner can do with it as they see fit.

Once again we would like to remind you that Burning Vengance only wanted to free the isle of Winter of the brigand king, and we did that, so no matter what the outcome of this weekend and what is being said, we are proud that the isle is now free thanks to us and our many great jobbers. And once again if any feel that we have harmed the isle in any way we are truly sorry.

The last thing I would like to address is that this is my last post on the forums. Our last intent thread showed me that no matter what we do or how we do it, every post made on our part will end in a two or three page hate threat. So Burning Vengance will no long participate in parley actions anymore; this will include any future intent post for blockades.

For those of you that support us, have no fear because we are not going away. We are simply refusing to play into the viciousness that some have turned the forums into.

" Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. "
~~~Confucius

blah blah blah
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Springheel at Aug 13, 2010 10:57:31 AM]
[Aug 13, 2010 10:55:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
davsbrander

Thanks! I had read it, but re reading will be far easier now!
~Davs
Davsbrander
[Aug 13, 2010 11:00:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sammybingo

For those of you that suport us,

Springhell fail.

People don't approve of your actions. I don't, and I normally find island trashing hysterical - it's more that you were doing it out of greed, opposed to comedy / playing the bad guy. So people critisize you and you run away? Rubbish.

Perhaps, just perhaps, you aren't the diplomat that one would hope for in a flag's monarch.
Sammybingo of all oceans but Opal.
I speak for myself, and myself alone. I do not represent any flag or crew. PFFT.
Mightyboosh's fruit protection advice:

I eat the bananas, poo in the skin, and carefully seal it back together again.

[Aug 13, 2010 11:01:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vixensmom

Bravo Fearsumfire!!!! Very nicly played....

They made this such a big problem... IF they want it fixed so badly then they should also have to do something to get it fixed. After all when you wanted Barney off Winter you had to act and put your poe where your mouth is... They shouldnt be any different.
[Aug 13, 2010 11:40:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chetara

Nice done fire! And as a shop owner on winter. Thank you for your help. You guys have been great. Never I have personnel seen a flag do for the shop owners as you have. Thank you very much.
Raucousred says, "lulz Blowfish takin' on the Chub?"

Captain of Midnight's Terrors
Princess of Otheworld
DRINK!!!!!!!!!
[Aug 13, 2010 11:44:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

I would prefer people to address the substance rather than the form. I had no difficulty with reading comprehension.

Personally I'm not so fussed by the placement, but I am disappointed at the failure to keep within the island naming schemata. I think the witty plays on words that various islandholders have come up with over the years add a fun twist to walking around looking at things and it's a shame to lose that.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Aug 13, 2010 11:53:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vixensmom

I would prefer people to address the substance rather than the form. I had no difficulty with reading comprehension.

Personally I'm not so fussed by the placement, but I am disappointed at the failure to keep within the island naming schemata. I think the witty plays on words that various islandholders have come up with over the years add a fun twist to walking around looking at things and it's a shame to lose that.

That would be true if ShipTease was the only building on the island that didnt match the schemata as you put it. It isnt though there are at least 2 there that seem out of place as well. Last I checked the naming of a building was up to the owner anyway and not up to what is fitting on the island.
[Aug 13, 2010 11:57:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

It's still true even if others made the same mistake. And the only way we get to preserve a fun part of the game culture is if the people with the power to do so make the effort to preserve it.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Aug 13, 2010 11:58:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Springheel

Sweetie, there's no need for me to address the substance, cause Fearsumfire's post speaks for itself. There's only so much self praise one can do to him/herself "on behalf of the ocean."
blah blah blah
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Springheel at Aug 13, 2010 12:09:07 PM]
[Aug 13, 2010 12:07:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Preppy27

Bravo Fearsumfire!!!! Very nicly played....

They made this such a big problem... IF they want it fixed so badly then they should also have to do something to get it fixed. After all when you wanted Barney off Winter you had to act and put your poe where your mouth is... They shouldnt be any different.

Hence the blockade. BV does something dumb so we have to pay for it? Classy. Very Classy. Maybe I haven't been around as long as some of the Old Salts. However, I know what not to do when it comes to building things. With all the fuss that was made over Chap did you not think that this would be a problem? I know for a fact that other flags said they would help you with your fleet that you are longing for if you just stopped work on it. However, you have demonstrated that you aren't the bigger person. Congrats. You beat the BK. Now look what happened.

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupidity.
Blinginbooty on Cerulean.

Seemed like a good idea at the time!!!
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Preppy27 at Aug 13, 2010 2:14:35 PM]
[Aug 13, 2010 2:07:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Neonila

Back to the SY topic now? =)
Alniyat,
Booching Blaggards -> http://dirac.dynalias.com/bb/

If the Fish Rumour Mongers had their way, we'd be dropping on everything.
I dropped a plate the other day. Does that count?
-- Missiep --

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Neonila at Aug 13, 2010 2:57:19 PM]
[Aug 13, 2010 2:56:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://neonila.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
RedShadow2

I thought this was a super fantastic compromise when I first read this thread.

If you look @ it from both sides it seemed fair.

However I assumed the auction would be for poe.
That way the dockside beauty police could dust the SY, and Fear would have lots of poe to buy ships with.

Must say when I saw the actual auction I was rather disappointed.
A basic SY for a upgraded SY + 100k, seems a little off.

I furthermore found it ironic that you guys are asking a shoppe owner to give up their own shoppe after making a huge deal about how you helped shoppe/stall owners on Winter.

If you do decided to allow someone/the ocean to buy out your shoppe (for poe) please let us know, I for one would be happy to chip in some $$$.
And I think everyone would be happy. We wouldnt have a fugly shipyard in the middle of the Winter "Square" and you would have plenty of poe for ships.

Ps. If you placed the Shipyard a few spots to the right (right beside the market place) I think this whole mess could have been avoided.

Pps. I agree with Pie about the names :D
RedShadow - Cerulean

Spot Collector! Always Willing to Buy/Trade - My List of Boats (Google Doc.)

Cerulean Boat Collectors List (Google Doc.)
[Aug 13, 2010 3:14:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Culiford

lots of people are building and destorying alot of different things on many different islands, yet our one little shoppe on Winter has turned into a two page hate thread.

Those people aren't placing their buildings in bad spots though. And I don't know when anyone has ever taken offense because a building dusts, because it's not a problem at all.

I, Fearsumfire, had been trying to work with Culiford and Cire to come up with a solution until we were thrown yet another war dec from a self proclaimed "ELITE" flag. You see here at BV We refuse to give in to threats, however we want to do right by the honorable members of the ocean.

So, instead of going through with a very good deal, you threw it all out the window because some other flag declared war on you? So, instead of doing right by the honorable members of the ocean, you plan to extort us to fix a problem that you caused, when we provided a perfectly reasonable solution.

That would be true if ShipTease was the only building on the island that didnt match the schemata as you put it. It isnt though there are at least 2 there that seem out of place as well. Last I checked the naming of a building was up to the owner anyway and not up to what is fitting on the island.

I've told Burning Vengance several times in the past few days, but I'll say it again:
But THEY did stuff bad too, so why can't we do it? is not a valid argument.
It's up to the owner, yes, but the ocean expects builders to have the same high standards that the other island holders have. Clearly you do not share that expectation.

To the argument about the ocean having to pay for what they want, we do already pay. We islandholders could drop whatever buildings we want, but get this, we don't. Why don't we? Because we want our ocean to remain as beautiful as possible. When CS took Cnossos, we thought about placing some shoppes, but we didn't because we didn't want to screw up the Cnossos Restoration Project that happened years ago. Islandholders are giving up the shoppes and millions we could make by selling shoppes in order to keep our islands looking clean and neat.

I disagree with Fearsumfire's demands in the sale thread. ShipTease is a non-upgraded shoppe, but you want an upgraded shoppe in exchange?
Culliford on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince of Universe A
[Aug 13, 2010 3:23:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

I disagree with Fearsumfire's demands in the sale thread. ShipTease is a non-upgraded shoppe, but you want an upgraded shoppe in exchange?

Because the poor dears have had to endure all of us calling them mean names over something that's "loldumb", don't you know.
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Aug 13, 2010 3:30:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

Having two shipyards that are unwanted on the island is an easy fix. Win the island and then place taxes at 100%. Give refunds to the shoppes you would like to have stay...the rest can just deal with it.

Hopefully, the shipyard for sale won't actually sell and BV can just keep eating the cost of 100%.
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Aug 13, 2010 3:41:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rhapzodi

Fearsumfire wrote:

Our oppion is that someone needs to remind the "ELITE" of the ocean that their "Strong Arm" will not work on everyone and that threats are not the way to solve everything.

For the love of poe and all that is shiny...would someone... ANYONE...please tell me who these "elite pirates of the ocean" are? And for clarity's sake, could someone please tell me what qualifies someone for this title or how one achieves this title? I am sooo confused. *sigh* I have been here for nearly 2 years now...& I feel as if I have met or encountered most all the pirates on the ocean and have YET to meet anyone who fits that category...(well...except for one...but he doesnt count cause he was really only in parlay tarting stupidly and everyone just laughed at him...but Im not sure he was actually considered "elite"...he just had that particular word in his name.)

And "what" strong-arm? sheesh...I am so out of the loop here.
Rhapzody says, "Would someone tell me again WHY we call them EX's?"
Jthebear says, "X, what you put on the map so you can tell the police where the body is as part of your plea agreement......"
[Aug 13, 2010 5:36:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wonkothes

This has got to be the ultimate in destructive public relations. In less than a week, you have gone from Bravo for getting Barney out of Winter to being perceived by a large segment of Midnight as a selfish, mean spirited, paranoid whiner. Falling like a rock doesnt begin to descibe this descent accurately.
Wonkots Governor of Wrasse
Cleaver wrote: 
Your new Penguin Overlords will be along shortly to begin the long and 'difficult' process of 'correction'."

[Aug 13, 2010 7:42:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

Rapzody wrote: 

Our oppion is that someone needs to remind the "ELITE" of the ocean that their "Strong Arm" will not work on everyone and that threats are not the way to solve everything.

For the love of poe and all that is shiny...would someone... ANYONE...please tell me who these "elite pirates of the ocean" are?

The Man is Keeping Them Down. But they refuse to be cowed by the threats! They will bravely and defiantly continue to place shoppes in unfortunate spots and utterly destroy the island for profit, and FREEDOM!
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Edit 1 times, last edit by cmdrzoom at Aug 13, 2010 8:00:54 PM]
[Aug 13, 2010 8:00:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahspirate

Ive read all the posts..no really i did!....and this time im on the oceans side. You really have taken this Im Fear Im a hard nosed cow and you shall all cower before me crap and its really does sound like crap too far and plonked a badly placed building down then claimed oh you guys all hate me for nothing.

Its not nothing..for a long while youve pissed off pirates, been snide and a general pain in the ass and when you finally do something right you manage to piss the rest of us off with your whining about how the 'elite' hate you. Maybe a few do but you have to admit YOU started ALL this crap all on your own.

The auction made me giggle. Wouldnt surpise me if teh ocean left you with it and made a point of ordering from the others on the island. But what i do foresee is blockade after blockade plus wardecs and active pvps. And tbh i cant blame them youve built up a large base of pirates youve pissed off annoyed and a general dislike of you.

Wardec my flag if you like which you prob will since youll find this post an insult cause we were allies in my previous flag. But like the rest of the ocean ive finally got to the point where im just bored of your incesant shitetalking.

Rant over... back to rocking chair...and cooler of beer!
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

Lillyliver.....planks outwit me!
[Aug 14, 2010 6:52:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Preppy27

Thank you Sherbetlemon for keeping it classy!!! Fearsumfire, take notes!
Blinginbooty on Cerulean.

Seemed like a good idea at the time!!!
[Aug 14, 2010 9:19:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HiimEric2001

Sherbetlemon paid 1.5 Million poe to BV to acquire the shipyard to let it dust. She didn't ask for it, but I hope some mates will send some /pays her way to help her recover some of the poe she laid out to keep Winter's dock open.

Bigups Sherbet.
Cire
Purple Squid Brigade, Inglorious Fandango

Nemo says, "Cire has figured me out..."

[Aug 14, 2010 9:38:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
funnybones

Bigups Sherbetlemon.

I'm sad to see that Burning Vengance decided that some pieces of eight were worth more to them than their reputation.
The Dread Pirates Robinson & Barthes, LLC

The poor complain; they always do. But that's just idle chatter.
Our system brings rewards to all. At least, to all who matter.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by funnybones at Aug 14, 2010 12:56:39 PM]
[Aug 14, 2010 12:53:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CarlosBones

I'm sad to see that Burning Vengance decided that some pieces of eight were worth more to them than their reputation.
That would imply that BV had a good reputation to begin with. They really didn't lose anything.
Mccannibal
Riot
[Aug 14, 2010 12:59:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheSeahag

Sherbetlemon paid 1.5 Million poe to BV to acquire the shipyard to let it dust. She didn't ask for it, but I hope some mates will send some /pays her way to help her recover some of the poe she laid out to keep Winter's dock open.

Bigups Sherbet.

Sherbet, that was incredibly nice of you to shell out the money, just to dust the shoppe. I feel bad though, both for you and for the fact that BV essentially got rewarded for being irresponsible island owners.
Briggs Says, "Dr. Hag is bringing the Prescription for pain!"
[Aug 14, 2010 1:24:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

That would imply that BV had a good reputation to begin with. They really didn't lose anything.

quotin' dis.
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Aug 14, 2010 3:29:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AlfMason

In light of recent developments, I feel like posting this.

Also, BVers, if you thought that means I agree with you, you'd be wrong.
Mullins on Midnight, Stinks on Ice

Have a problem with me in Game Design? Read this

I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse.
[Aug 15, 2010 3:21:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
devil7117

^Now that was funny.

And as Manager of Winter Palace, I am in the process of renovating the Palace, including banner color scheme (pending OM approval on that) hopefully it will make more people check it out. I'm waiting on alot of furniture to finish.

As Far and Sherbetlemon the whole ocean owes ya, even though it wasnt much I gave her 20k.
Devilmaster on Midnight

There's no better feeling than stabbing a skelly with yer sword
[Aug 15, 2010 7:58:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sabarra

Thank you Sherbetlemon for keeping it classy!!! Fearsumfire, take notes!

Speaking of classy, what was that name Blum...? I forget. It has been a while.

Building your own shipyard on island far from a wood source (10+ leagues to Turtle, 10+ from Guava)... not so smart.

Building a second shipyard in an asthetically unpleasing area, on an island where shipyards have minimal value, and essentially extorting money from player(s) to remove it... political suicide. Who's to say you won't just rebuild something over the ruins?

Please stop with the "elite" people keeping you down. You had every opportunity in the past to do something. My opinion of you wasn't formulated overnight and I would say that's true for most players. You're judged by your actions of the past and what you do with the actions of your future. Is it impossible to change your image? No. I know first hand it can be done.

You were just given every opportunity to change the image of both you and your flag when BV won Winter. Can you say you took it advantage of it?

edit: BV doesn't own the island anymore do they?
Snickelfritz, Midnight

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sabarra at Aug 31, 2010 9:31:02 AM]
[Aug 31, 2010 9:22:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

Nope.
Sprngweather & Picory
[Aug 31, 2010 10:15:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates