• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 94
Posts: 94   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10694 times and has 93 replies Next Thread
Pixulayted

Re: Ladyweed Apologies for dusting props and then the thread derails into something about pay caps

I think we are missing something...

edit: fanks for more lols harrjm
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Pixulayted at Aug 8, 2010 9:37:10 PM]
[Aug 8, 2010 9:34:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
qwpzxjor1

Re: Ladyweed Apologies for dusting props and then the thread derails into something about pay caps

when im driving the ship in the blockade sometimes the flags turn grey why is this??

It means they've been overwhelmed by your awesomeness and dissolved.
Whitewyvern wrote: 
For every American who mispells "Favour" and "Colour", there is a textspeak child abusing the letter U to balance things out.

[Aug 9, 2010 8:34:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Springheel

this thread:
blah blah blah
[Aug 10, 2010 4:13:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rhapzodi

Lol...I've been away too long...oh how I have missed Midnight Parlay. =P

Seriously though:

I would like to commend Ladyweed on her honest admission and her willingness to make her amends by replacing the items. /e gives Ladyweed cookies for taking responsibility and for attempting to correct it properly. =)

As for the pay wars:

Meh...I see the good points of it and the bad points so I really don't have a strong opinion either for it or against it.

However, I agree whole heartily with the pirate who posted something along the lines that it shouldn't matter about pay...that we should job with whoever our flag is allied with or has obligations to. Thats what allies are for...and its called LOYALTY.

/e is a fan of loyalty. =)
Rhapzody says, "Would someone tell me again WHY we call them EX's?"
Jthebear says, "X, what you put on the map so you can tell the police where the body is as part of your plea agreement......"
[Aug 10, 2010 2:36:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 94   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates