• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3051 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
Wildboy

Liberation of Ostreum

It has been six long years the king of the Sunset Knights sailed these oceans watching the political battles sway back and forth like the tides. It was time for him to put his own foot into the proverbial soup of politics.

He has heard of the might of Barnabas the Pale and their formidable allies. After speaking with the Queen of Liberty Hull and gaining their support to be neighbors and allies to defend the Pearl Archipelago. His mind made up his fleet sailed to the shores of Ostreum. Liberation of the island from the cruel brigand king and free the poor inhabitants from the tyrannical fists of Barnabas the Pale.

He sends his call out to his allies, Florida Gators, Midnight Blues, Family Ties as well as to any kind hearted soul to help his fleet defeat the vile beings of this realm and restore the virtues and honor to the oceans.

Come join the fun and adventure of this sinking blockade. I am sure familiar faces will blast cannons at each others pretty little heads. Not everyone will be able to duck. With your help I will be able to obtain my first island as well as have a bunch of fun facing some of the most skilled BNav?ers of the ocean.

Blockade time will be Sunday 11am Eastern Time zone. Hiring will be about 10:15 am Come be a part of Sunset Knights history.
----------------------------------------
Kaldric on Cerulean
Captain of the Sunset Knights Crew
[Edit 5 times, last edit by Wildboy at Jul 31, 2010 3:51:47 PM]
[Jul 31, 2010 8:13:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Preppy27

Re: Liberation of Ostreum

His mind made up his fleet sailed to the shores of OstreaumOstreum

Must be a new island I haven't heard about. Fixed if we're going after the same one. You had it right in the Thread name. Weird.
Blinginbooty on Cerulean.

Seemed like a good idea at the time!!!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Preppy27 at Jul 31, 2010 8:29:13 AM]
[Jul 31, 2010 8:27:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bigp6

Good luck glad to see new flags trying!
Deerhunter
Captain of Inflicting Vengeance
[Jul 31, 2010 8:55:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wildboy

His mind made up his fleet sailed to the shores of OstreaumOstreum

Must be a new island I haven't heard about. Fixed if we're going after the same one. You had it right in the Thread name. Weird.

Thank you for pointing out the typo. I have corrected it. I hope the rest is to your satisfaction.
Kaldric on Cerulean
[Jul 31, 2010 9:43:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
calorifere

Since we're correcting English mistakes:

He has heard of the might of BarnabusBarnabas the Pale

I just can't believe how many people make this one...
Hatchetback
Senior Officer of Fifth Fist of th'Misfits
[Jul 31, 2010 10:42:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Preppy27

Yes. Just thought that if you were going after an island and you planned for weeks you would know how to spell it. My bad. I should go work on our intent.

[Jul 31, 2010 10:45:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wildboy

Yes, because spelling is key intent and sign of leadership. I thought personality and integrity were the signs. Like not bickering over something as minor as a mistyped name. I am sorry I type 70 words a minute and sometimes my fingers move faster then my brain.

Thank you for pointing out that qualification of leadership. I shall work harder to make sure that one little letter A in a whole paragraph does not find it's way out of place again.
Kaldric on Cerulean
[Jul 31, 2010 10:49:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nessmonster

Yeah, don't listen to her. Bling doesn't know the first thing about what it takes to succeed in this game.*

*Sarcasm, btw.
Lochnessa and Ladygemma
Midnight Ocean

Notsprngheel and Lochnessa
Malachite
[Edit 1 times, last edit by nessmonster at Jul 31, 2010 11:01:28 AM]
[Jul 31, 2010 11:00:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Preppy27

Bling doesn't know the first thing about what it takes to succeed in this game

CI?

[Jul 31, 2010 11:02:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Donsmythe

Thank you for pointing out that qualification of leadership. I shall work harder to make sure that one little letter A in a whole paragraph does not find it's way out of place again.

You missed one. In the phrase "defeat the vial [sic] beings", it should have been "vile" not "vial". They sound the same, but the meaning is not.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Donsmythe at Jul 31, 2010 3:36:02 PM]
[Jul 31, 2010 3:35:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://don.yacktman.org/blog/    yackd [Link]  Go to top 
Wildboy

You missed one. In the phrase "defeat the vial [sic] beings", it should have been "vile" not "vial". They sound the same, but the meaning is not.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

eheh thanks, and preverbial was also missed and should have been proverbial but those are real words I do not think they count. I have corrected. :)
Kaldric on Cerulean
[Jul 31, 2010 3:53:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

If spelling was a sign of how well someone can blockade I would never be able to score 1 point. My Flaggies and hearties can tell you how bad I really am =p.
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Jul 31, 2010 4:25:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wildboy

That's why god invented spell check :) Don't need to know how to spell anymore. And you are correct unless your trying to read who maker label on the cannon ball coming at your head spelling is not needed for BNav :)
Kaldric on Cerulean
[Jul 31, 2010 5:01:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MrSquiddy

Re: Liberation of Oyster

I always get Ostreum and Oyster mixed up.

--Squiddy
[Aug 1, 2010 5:48:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nnmama1

If spelling was a sign of how well someone can blockade I would never be able to score 1 point. My Flaggies and hearties can tell you how bad I really am =p.

What! Vova u spell just great lol. Although, I do believe we have a bit of vovanese in our vocabulary!
Lilredhen
Captain of Chaos Theory
Royal of For Glory or Honour

Thanks for the Avatar Alniyat :)
[Aug 1, 2010 5:59:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wildboy

Thank you all to the great jobbers I got to help with the blockade. It wasn't in the cards this eve. The brigands and Fallen put up a great fight and the blockade was a fun event.

Congrats to all you for doing a great job and fun.
Kaldric on Cerulean
[Aug 1, 2010 10:04:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates