• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 76
Posts: 76   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10728 times and has 75 replies Next Thread
v76odessa

Re: Florida Gator Defend Chapparrel

People, This is a diffrent flag, not fallen, not a fallen alt or puppit flag. The least you can do is attack the right people.

Now on the subject of being classy when you are defeated on a blockade board. Sadly in my expirance it is 50-50. Personaly, I do not think I have ever not said congrats, well done, or great blockade after a loss. Many times I have jobbed into the other sides war crew to say my congrats and it has been done for me often. My flag had a blockade with Fallen ( not The Plasics) a few months ago and they did not cry after the blockade, they did not trash props , they where not barniclestoppers on the fourms or in game but 100% class acts. So saying they are crying after winning? A blockade that was not thiers?

I personaly hope this thread gets locked. It is complete nonsence and kinda makes me feel like my head will explode.

I do not see any real reason anybody should be attacking the plastics either.

Lastly yesterday at cranberry we also had greenie Alts taking stations and just moving the mouse and getting learning, after being planked they would come back with almost the same name flagless alts. We where certain this had nothing to do with TAE but if crews/flags are doing this to earn poe expect a war dec and pvps , and if anybody in my flag trys to copy this behavoir please belive if your captain does not expell you , I will boot your crew o so fast.

Edit: Like I said, my head was going to explode after reading all this and I got confuzlled myself.
----------------------------------------
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by v76odessa at Aug 1, 2010 9:39:19 AM]
[Aug 1, 2010 8:03:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bia
OceanMaster

It would be good for everyone to keep in mind the difference between good-natured trash talk and merely offensive insults and name-calling. Please try to keep entirely to the former rather than the latter.
[Aug 1, 2010 8:48:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Uniksmother

Harrjm, Ladyweed never asked me to write anything about her or the blockade. She had no clue that I did. Period.
[Aug 1, 2010 9:16:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nessmonster

Yes, too many insults.

ilu Spring
ilu Corn

Wait? You're the same person?

I was not even trying to be a tart, simply pointing out that while I would never claim to be more mature than anyone in this game (except for Springflaxes, duh) I did not, yesterday, do something that was obviously immature. I also understand y'all's anger. I am sure, to you, she is the loveliest of people. You may want to understand, however, that your view is as subjective as mine is. I would have no problem hanging out with Ladyweed, I am sure, if I met her in real life. The game is the game, the forums are the forums. Certain vitriol on here however, would make me fear for my safety from those extolling her virtues.

Also, Mean Girls/The Plastics is not a Fallen alt flag. Just putting it out there for those who know I would never lie to them or anyone.
Lochnessa and Ladygemma
Midnight Ocean

Notsprngheel and Lochnessa
Malachite
[Edit 1 times, last edit by nessmonster at Aug 1, 2010 9:19:19 AM]
[Aug 1, 2010 9:17:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
humenlink

lol.. look its my family reunion
[Aug 1, 2010 10:05:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
davsbrander

The only barrelstoppers here are the ones who don't know when to stop talking and stop using words filtered in the game that shouldn't be used in Parley.

shut up

no u

you smell

Thanks, I just showered because you told me that. Is it better now?
~Davs
Davsbrander
[Aug 1, 2010 10:48:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

That depends, do you smell like Old Spice now?
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Aug 1, 2010 10:49:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HiimEric2001

Guava still smells like Old Spice.
Cire
Purple Squid Brigade, Inglorious Fandango

Nemo says, "Cire has figured me out..."

[Aug 1, 2010 11:02:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
davsbrander

That depends, do you smell like Old Spice now?

Nothing but! ;)

~Davs
Davsbrander
[Aug 1, 2010 11:03:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luckyshot101

Wink
Luckyshot

Old retired goat
[Aug 1, 2010 11:04:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    luckyshot101    kansasbennyboy [Link]  Go to top 
nessmonster

lol.. look its my family reunion

Lol, now that's the spirit.
Lochnessa and Ladygemma
Midnight Ocean

Notsprngheel and Lochnessa
Malachite
[Aug 1, 2010 3:02:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
devil7117

The best display of class I have ever seen from a Flag member upon their flag losing control of an island has to go to Devilmaster who was nice enough to leave a card to us in the Palace offering congradulations and asking for us to take care of the Island.
Morgana

wait what... I have class??? Its a miracle
Devilmaster on Midnight

There's no better feeling than stabbing a skelly with yer sword
[Aug 2, 2010 5:21:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MorganaP

[quote

wait what... I have class??? Its a miracle[/quote]

Yes class and modest with it :P

Morgana
[Aug 2, 2010 5:31:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
qwpzxjor1

Are congradulations anything like congratulations?
*giggles*

But yes, well done to [insert winners of blockade] for successfully attacking/defending [delete as applicable] against [insert losers of blockade] .
Whitewyvern wrote: 
For every American who mispells "Favour" and "Colour", there is a textspeak child abusing the letter U to balance things out.

[Aug 2, 2010 7:01:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Donsmythe

Are congradulations anything like congratulations?
*giggles*

If you've ever visited Cake Wrecks you'd know that the people who most often have to spell the word "congratulations" are also the ones who seem least able to write it correctly.
[Aug 2, 2010 2:05:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://don.yacktman.org/blog/    yackd [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

If you've ever visited Cake Wrecks you'd know that the people who most often have to spell the word "congratulations" are also the ones who seem least able to write it correctly.

That site is amazing
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Aug 2, 2010 2:16:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 76   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates