• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 76
Posts: 76   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10770 times and has 75 replies Next Thread
yellowleo

Florida Gator Defend Chapparrel

----------------------------------------
Captain Ladyweed
of Hyrule Knight
Princess to the flag Zelda's Empire
in Cerulean Ocean
[Jul 30, 2010 6:54:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

Re: Florida Gator Defend Chapparrel

Maybe ask Culliford if he would do your intent art too instead of just being copy cats? And also is that a barbie girl? am I the only one who remember how mad mattel got when there was that song about barbie girl?

Anyways see you guys tomorrow :)
Jimmyjimjim said:

No. You sir are the troll, with your threat of a ddos, oooo how E-thug you are. I cry bullshit. Ddos me then...what are you going to do fill up my forum inbox with your e-rage?

[Edit 1 times, last edit by fourteen1414 at Jul 30, 2010 7:16:41 PM]
[Jul 30, 2010 7:15:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cornflaxes

I belive its spelled Chaparral D:

and see you tomorrow :)
Cornflaxes
Senior Officer Of Made Of Fail
Prince of Fallen
Fourteen says, "Ok gotta run if I log on drunk and say **** to you.. sorry in advance.. usually Im nice but meh you never know"
[Jul 30, 2010 7:16:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nessmonster

Should be pretty easy, only one person in the flag will be there to defend.
Lochnessa and Ladygemma
Midnight Ocean

Notsprngheel and Lochnessa
Malachite
[Jul 30, 2010 9:06:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cornflaxes

Dont worry they have the gators!! Rwar!?
Cornflaxes
Prince of Fallen
Fourteen says, "Ok gotta run if I log on drunk and say **** to you.. sorry in advance.. usually Im nice but meh you never know"
[Jul 30, 2010 9:24:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pixulayted

Hence thee lack of 's in the thread title.
[Jul 30, 2010 10:37:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Culiford

Thread title wrote: 
Chapparrel

Intent art wrote: 
Chaparrel

Can you decide on one spelling of "Chaparral", preferably the correct one? I'm of the firm belief that if you can't spell the name of your island, you have no business owning it.

Also, if you're going to copy my intent art, at least do a good job of it. You totally butchered that octopus =P
Culliford on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince of Universe A
[Jul 30, 2010 11:00:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
humenlink

Hummmm. well how can i say this o i know im playing with a group of kids on this game ..... one thing i'll say right off the back is the art that culiford made and my capt ... it sucks both of you have no right going around making (that) i can list ... i dont know 30 40 people that i know that gos to art school and computer school that will eat you all a live ... next yall yes yall need to come up with beter trash talk then[and see you tomorrow :) ] ooo no i get to see your face tomorrow.. no my little heart cant take that ..and last is the word yes that word not bird but chapparrel wow .....wow is that all you got ? they miss one p and you all get a hard on about that ... did you not seen that picture... yall is the reason i never come to the forums because of people like yall . and see you tomorrow
[Jul 31, 2010 12:40:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Preppy27

Hummmm. well how can i say this o i know im playing with a group of kids on this game ..... one thing i'll say right off the back is the art that culiford made and my capt ... it sucks both of you have no right going around making (that) i can list ... i dont know 30 40 people that i know that gos to art school and computer school that will eat you all a live ... next yall yes yall need to come up with beter trash talk then[and see you tomorrow :) ] ooo no i get to see your face tomorrow.. no my little heart cant take that ..and last is the word yes that word not bird but chapparrel wow .....wow is that all you got ? they miss one p and you all get a hard on about that ... did you not seen that picture... yall is the reason i never come to the forums because of people like yall . and see you tomorrow

I think you need to stick to misspelling instead of not making any sense.
Blinginbooty on Cerulean.

Seemed like a good idea at the time!!!
[Jul 31, 2010 1:34:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
humenlink

I think you need to stick to misspelling instead of not making any sense.[/quote]

okay
[Jul 31, 2010 2:36:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Preppy27

Way to mess it up! I told you to stick to misspelling! :)

[Jul 31, 2010 3:00:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MrSquiddy

Re: Florida Gator Defend Shaparelle

I lub Culliford's instant masterpieces, but I be glad t' see that the jolly tradition o' manglin' the attackers' intent art (and tartin' about it) has not been fergotten.

Anyway, I always get Chaperelle Chapparrall Chaparrrral and Cranberry mixed up, so havin' them both blockaded on the same day makes it a lot easier fer me t' find a fight. Thankee.

--Squiddy
[Jul 31, 2010 6:30:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Perenoel1

Thread title wrote: 
Chapparrel

Intent art wrote: 
Chaparrel

Can you decide on one spelling of "Chaparral", preferably the correct one? I'm of the firm belief that if you can't spell the name of your island, you have no business owning it.

Also, if you're going to copy my intent art, at least do a good job of it. You totally butchered that octopus =P

You should post in the Bazaar "Selling Blockade intent posts"
Tzz Made of Fail on Midnight
Tzz's Ultimate puzzle Guide
[Jul 31, 2010 8:54:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

Thread title wrote: 
Chapparrel

Intent art wrote: 
Chaparrel

You should post in the Bazaar "Selling Blockade intent posts"

I was going to do that...but I don't wanna.
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Jul 31, 2010 9:00:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wildboy

Nice try mates, I am sure you will get it next time.
Kaldric on Cerulean
Captain of the Sunset Knights Crew
[Jul 31, 2010 6:57:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

I really enjoyed the 1k a segment pay you guys provided. Guess along with spelling, you can't count either. Suck!
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Jul 31, 2010 7:02:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Culiford

Yay, I love prop dusting!

Prince of Universe A
[Jul 31, 2010 7:05:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yellowleo

i saved the prop of the babies bottle for you !!!!
Captain Ladyweed
of Hyrule Knight
Princess to the flag Zelda's Empire
in Cerulean Ocean
[Jul 31, 2010 7:31:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Springheel

how is babby formd
blah blah blah
[Jul 31, 2010 7:47:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

Trash talking - Looks like you need help in this area too. What kind of pirates do you have in your flag that would let you be their monarch?

Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Jul 31, 2010 7:48:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nessmonster

As if. I exclusively breastfeed them. Much healthier.
Lochnessa and Ladygemma
Midnight Ocean

Malachite
[Jul 31, 2010 7:49:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Uniksmother

Cheese and crackers people! This is a sad world we live in if the winners can't just shut up and bask in their glory and not put other people down. I understand that there are children that play this game, but the majority of the people I interact with on this game are adults. Is this how we treat fellow human beings? To belittle them simply by how they speak or spell? Look at yourselves or your loved ones and think how would you like them or you to be spoken to or about. Not pretty by the way you treat other people.

Ladyweed is a beautiful, wonderful human being, who just want's to play the game (as we all do, that's why we pay for it). Give her a break, so she trashed 6 props, she just lost her island. I'd of done the same, if not more. Grow up and move on. This is just a game, someone in an office with a computer thought it up. I'm sure it's all fixable, and if not, oh well. It's not life or death. This should be fun, but when insults ensue, it just becomes grade school all over again.

Is that what we are, just a bunch of whiny babies?

Love life and each other for crying out loud!

Rosenstolz
Midnight
[Jul 31, 2010 8:51:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nessmonster

The number of people who have told me that they have been 'threatened', verbally abused, deheartied by her because they went on someone she did not like's pillage would lead me to believe that she has not yet reached the sort of higher plateau of maturity you believe she has. Not saying I have or that Culliford has or anyone else has. However, your opinion of her is as subjective as mine.

You telling people to grow up because they called her on her extremely immature act of destroying props is giggle-worthy. It wasn't even "her" island for pete's sake. Her flag won the right to govern it and take care of it until another flag came along and beat them on the blockade board.
Lochnessa and Ladygemma
Midnight Ocean

Malachite
[Jul 31, 2010 9:04:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Preppy27

Is that what we are, just a bunch of whiny babies?

Hey Hey! Ladyweed started with the bottles! :)

For Springheel: Snooki!

[Jul 31, 2010 9:10:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nessmonster

For Springheel: Snooki!

Noo this one is much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrfUXuBaJ1E
Lochnessa and Ladygemma
Midnight Ocean

Malachite
[Jul 31, 2010 9:36:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

So Ladyweed came into parley and stepped on her crank, no biggie people do stupid stuff all the time. Take your licks and drive on is the best way to go about it. Roll with the punches, don't go and dig the hole even deeper by getting a friend to talk you up to be this "great human being".

So your husband trashed the props, but you posted that you left the bottles? Or was he at the computer the whole time. DAMN that little brother. He's got to stop that.

Edited to blackout the pirate name. :)
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Edit 2 times, last edit by harrjm at Aug 1, 2010 10:57:34 AM]
[Jul 31, 2010 10:04:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cornflaxes

So your husband trashed the props, but you posted that you left the bottles? Or was he at the computer the whole time. DAMN that little brother. He's got to stop that.

/e giggles
Cornflaxes
Prince of Fallen
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Cornflaxes at Jul 31, 2010 10:07:17 PM]
[Jul 31, 2010 10:06:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
humenlink

So Ladyweed came into parley and stepped on her crank, no biggie people do stupid stuff all the time. Take your licks and drive on is the best way to go about it. Roll with the punches, don't go and dig the hole even deeper by getting a friend to talk you up to be this "great human being".

Image removed as I don't quite see permission granted for posting a private conversation, however brief. -Bia

Wow ladyweed your my hero for saying that to this asshole and all his asshat friends ... we tryed to be nice. and it gets thrown back in to are faces ... so what is some people cant spell some words right. yall have no right to bad mouth the weed i know for a fact that she never( 'threatened', verbally abused ) anyone in her life and i hope you all go to hell and see you tomoorrrrrrrroooowwwwowowow ;)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Bia at Aug 1, 2010 8:46:42 AM]
[Jul 31, 2010 10:29:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
humenlink

The number of people who have told me that they have been 'threatened', verbally abused, deheartied by her because they went on someone she did not like's pillage would lead me to believe that she has not yet reached the sort of higher plateau of maturity you believe she has. Not saying I have or that Culliford has or anyone else has. However, your opinion of her is as subjective as mine.

You telling people to grow up because they called her on her extremely immature act of destroying props is giggle-worthy. It wasn't even "her" island for pete's sake. Her flag won the right to govern it and take care of it until another flag came along and beat them on the blockade board.

bitch
[Jul 31, 2010 10:30:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Culiford

Stuff about "let's be mature, it was just some props, she just lost her island"

See, the thing is that dusting props in the government buildings when you're losing your island is viewed as a petty revenge against the people who won the blockade. Dusting props isn't reversible, the winners have to purchase new items from a furnisher to replace them. When mature people lose their islands, they congratulate the other flag on winning the blockade, not trash things to punish the new owners or whatever the intent there was.

i hope you all go to hell

tart

Uhhhhh, and you're supposed to be the moral person defending Ladyweed from all of us heathen barbarians?

Also, if it's censored in game, you have to censor it in the forums.
Prince of Universe A
[Jul 31, 2010 10:38:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 76   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates