• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 593 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
kurosh

Never thought I'd ask a question here but oh well Reply to this Post

After playing this game for over a year, I have a question about basic gameplay.

What happens to ships when you delete a character holding the deed? Does the ship disappear? What if someone is on the ship when you delete the character?
----------------------------------------
Kurosh of Black Death
[Feb 23, 2005 7:13:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ed315

Re: Never thought I'd ask a question here but oh well Reply to this Post

The ship doesn't disappear. The deed is moved to the ship and may removed by an officer in the crew.

http://www.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=218238#218238

/e wonders what happens if the deleted character isn't part of a crew.
----------------------------------------
Aschen

Nemo wrote: 
Actually, when I suggested it months ago, Cleaver told me not to. So, this time I didn't tell him.

[Feb 23, 2005 7:39:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rroberts

Re: Never thought I'd ask a question here but oh well Reply to this Post

I've done this. You need to get hold of an OM to go aboard the vessel and retrieve the deed for you. Obviously there are some things you need to prove before they just hand it over.
[Feb 23, 2005 9:39:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.chestertongrant.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates