• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 73
Posts: 73   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 26493 times and has 72 replies Next Thread
54x

Diamondblade's Maps of the Oceans Reply to this Post

With so many new oceans around, it is no longer right for just one map to be stickied. Instead, I am posting this index thread from which you will be able to directly reach all my maps or their threads. This thread is kinda a mirror for my maps page on Elemental, which is much snazzier and has more information on each ocean.

Midnight Ocean Map Thread
Extra-large, Large, or Small.
Commodities Extra-large, Commodities Large, or Commodities Small.

Cobalt & Viridian Oceans Map Thread
Interim Large Map.

Ice Ocean Map Thread
Extra-Large, Large, or Small.
----------------------------------------
Diamondblade, Cartographer, Crimson Tide.
from Midnight.
Dear sir or madam can you read my book, it took me years to write, will you take a look?
[Feb 23, 2005 5:06:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mjwhitehead.com/    raasike54    secondlight5454    32987700 [Link]  Go to top 
DaisyBlue

Maps Reply to this Post

Do you know how I can get a map to Delta Island? Thanks!
*~Daisyblue~*
Captain of The Barbary Corsairs
Princess of the flag Avalon

"Dance as if no one was watching, Sing as if no one is listening, And live every day as if it were your last..."
[Mar 4, 2005 3:58:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
54x

Re: Maps Reply to this Post

DaisyBlue wrote: 
Do you know how I can get a map to Delta Island? Thanks!

Go pillaging and hope to win one! :) Maps to and from delta (on midnight, for any viridian or cobalt dwellers) can't be bought yet, I'm afraid.
from Midnight.
Dear sir or madam can you read my book, it took me years to write, will you take a look?
[Mar 4, 2005 4:54:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mjwhitehead.com/    raasike54    secondlight5454    32987700 [Link]  Go to top 
blue_jacket

Re: Diamondblade's Maps of the Oceans Reply to this Post

They should be buyable at shipyards on Park.
-Yaten
YPPedia administrator. Mostly retired.

[Mar 4, 2005 7:40:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    YatenPirate [Link]  Go to top 
54x

blue_jacket wrote: 
They should be buyable at shipyards on Park.

Oh, that's right, there's a direct route. I'm obviously too sleepy to be answering questions at the moment...
from Midnight.
[Mar 4, 2005 7:39:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mjwhitehead.com/    raasike54    secondlight5454    32987700 [Link]  Go to top 
Kototo

Spectre is a outpost.
Kototo
[Mar 25, 2005 12:34:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
54x

Kototo wrote: 
Spectre is a outpost.

Comments on each map would be better in the specific thread for that map. Thanks =)
from Midnight.
[Mar 25, 2005 10:32:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mjwhitehead.com/    raasike54    secondlight5454    32987700 [Link]  Go to top 
Mercano

Just for archival purposes, do you still have your Azure map? I know we'll never go home again, and the only difference is the placement of a few islands in the core archs (maybe even just in Diamond), but the "First Boat" thread has me all sentimental.
Mercano, in need of a new .sig
[Mar 25, 2005 12:52:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vurogj

Very old bookmark I've kept around fer some reason.

Map of Azure
Older, crankier,
still haz da phat haiku skillz.
Tawnee on Midnight.
Apollo says, "Tawnee, I should have known you were involved."
[Mar 25, 2005 5:00:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    vurogj    vurojg [Link]  Go to top 
jasonrand

do u have a map to olivia iland i despretly need it
[Apr 1, 2005 6:16:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    jsports97cool [Link]  Go to top 
ihope127

If you want charts... Reply to this Post

If you want charts, I suggest you look in the Bazaar, not Cathedral (or whatever) forum.
No soy un número. ¡Soy un hombre gratis!
[Apr 4, 2005 4:30:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rindaly

Does anyone here know who, if anyone, is doing detailed screenshot-mapping of Cobalt islands? I ask because I've done a few, and would like to contribute if there are holes.

[size=9](I'm afraid my pitiful forum-search-fu was overwhelmed by the task of searching for terms like "map" and "island" without getting a bunch of stuff about charts. Advice humbly welcomed.)
Black Lightning, Free Musketeers, Midnight Ocean
[Apr 6, 2005 7:21:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

I have Jade complete at
http://www.apricot.com/~emerson/images/Jade/

I have a pile of shots from other islands, but not enough to do the complete album yet (or the time, for that matter).
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[Apr 6, 2005 7:53:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CMKreinbring

Is it possible to take a screenshot of the whole personal map? Taking a bunch of screenshots of each section doesn't count. I need a one-shot, get the whole thing function.
Who am I? I am Seamutt on the Viridian ocean.
[May 24, 2005 2:36:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
drudy

Rindaly,

is this what you're looking for:
http://home.comcast.net/~imrolok/YPP/Cobalt/index.html
(Click on an island to get a screenshot)
[May 24, 2005 9:45:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
katie37

Looking for Updated Commodity Map Reply to this Post

As we get more and more game updates, our current wealth of info is starting to get out dated. I'd love it if someone could tell me where to find a map with the new commodities, including gold ore!

Thank you

Harms
[May 26, 2005 1:52:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PegheadPete

Re: Looking for Updated Commodity Map Reply to this Post

katie37 wrote: 
As we get more and more game updates, our current wealth of info is starting to get out dated. I'd love it if someone could tell me where to find a map with the new commodities, including gold ore!

Thank you

Harms

Gold ore is a random forage item. much rarer than gems, i believe. You should be able to get it at any forage island.
Pegnose, Senior Officer of the Pirates of the Damned, Lord of Crimson Tide, Champion of Oceanmaster Eris
[May 26, 2005 2:12:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rappak

The above statement is correct. Gold and gems can be foraged at any island that can be foraged, so basically any uncolonized island or and island that isn't built upon but is controls, example being hopefully Meke...
Rappak, memmer of the oceans.

Rappak- Ex-king of Something Powerful (Cobalt)/ex-Lord of Indestructible Fury, a caged free-bird forever.
Rappak- Officer in Easily Distracted (Midnight)/Mem helper in CT/Where am I?
[May 26, 2005 2:17:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darkini

lol Reply to this Post

For some strange reason I thought the oceans were all the same...
[Jun 29, 2005 1:02:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Cobalt and Viridian use the same islands.

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Jun 29, 2005 1:22:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
VPeric

Diamondblade, when can we expect commodities added to the maps? :) I'm talking about Cobalt/Viridian here. /me really needs that
Wlada, Former King of Bloody Hell and former Captain of Sudden Death, Cobalt.
Vlada, Officer of the Rudder Royals, Azure.
[Jul 14, 2005 9:34:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Foilistc

Im interested in the route difficulties. Any chance someone can post those, or even post a few that are hard?

Foilistc
I'm old. I don't look it but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart...
[Aug 3, 2005 6:26:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.carlknoch.com [Link]  Go to top 
Scarblac

Foilistc wrote: 
Im interested in the route difficulties. Any chance someone can post those, or even post a few that are hard?

Typhoon-Dendrite is harder I think, as is Sakejima-Terra. Lima-Lonelywood is slightly easier. I suspect Cochineal-Napi Peak and/or Napi Peak-Surtsey are harder, but I'm not sure yet. That's all I know about.
Enoch, Captain of Single Malt, on Cobalt
Royal of Keepers of the Light
[Aug 3, 2005 6:34:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piratepeace1

seeing as were on the subject of islands i was hopeing someone could tell me any gd islands (in Midnight) that ur flag needs low fame for taking over?
Piratepeace-"leader of the rebellion!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Piratepeace1 at Aug 3, 2005 6:53:47 PM]
[Aug 3, 2005 6:53:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
VPeric

Isn't Dragon's Nest - Tigerleaf Mountain a hard-ish route? I think I recall people saying they go there. But don't hold me on it, I rarely, if ever, pillage. :P
Wlada, Former King of Bloody Hell and former Captain of Sudden Death, Cobalt.
Vlada, Officer of the Rudder Royals, Azure.
[Aug 3, 2005 6:57:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scarblac

VPeric wrote: 
Isn't Dragon's Nest - Tigerleaf Mountain a hard-ish route? I think I recall people saying they go there. But don't hold me on it, I rarely, if ever, pillage. :P

Aye, that's an interarch. Interarches are always very hard, as far as I know.
Enoch, Captain of Single Malt, on Cobalt
Royal of Keepers of the Light
[Aug 3, 2005 7:00:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DivineShadow

. Reply to this Post

I would also like to see what Items or fagable islands and what you can forge there, maybe even % of time you can get gold ore.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by DivineShadow at Aug 16, 2005 7:09:08 AM]
[Aug 16, 2005 7:08:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smoked

Re: Reply to this Post

Dragon's Nest - Tigerleaf Mountain is not so hard.
All the interarches are pretty common.

At least to me :)
Sanchez, Drunk Swordsman.
[Aug 16, 2005 11:59:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
isis_lady

Re: Re: Reply to this Post

it's an orange route
[Aug 19, 2005 3:56:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ihope127

Re: Reply to this Post

Ahem...

Where's Sagey? :-)
No soy un número. ¡Soy un hombre gratis!
[Aug 20, 2005 4:56:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 73   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates