• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 533 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
RotlegLenny

Havin a bloody fine time!!! Thanks Cleaver and company! Reply to this Post

HARRRR!!!!

Hey there, I just wanted to chime in here and say that I am really enjoying myself and to give a big THANK YOU to the developers. This game is a real gem. The fact that your ability in the puzzles is based on your own skill and that there's no real bad consequences when you lose makes it easy for new players to pick up on things quickly and also keeps a healthy level of competition in the game. So many multiplayer games people are all deathly afraid of "fighting" each other because of the terrible consequences for losing. Not much of a problem with that here.

And hell yes... the setting. I LOVE PIRATES! I always have! I've been having a blast running around as Rotleg the leper and grinning, being obnoxious, and just havin a grand ole time interacting with my crew mates in the yellow-jackets (HAR!) as well as folks in the world at large. What a great setting for a game world. All the tongue in cheek humor really makes things. After seeing some of the pictures of dev gatherings and parties i must say you all look like a fun loving bunch of chaps and definitely have the right attitude with work and play. ; ) har!

I'm looking forward to signing onto puzzle pirates when the game is finally released. As a member of the Armed Forces, I end up traveling a lot and can't always bring my big beefy desktop system with a DSL connection. Its usually not too hard to get a laptop with java and a modem though. ; ) So hopefully I'll be takin puzzle pirates with me all over the world. rawwwwr.

Ok I'll stop gushing now. I'm sure you're all puking yer guts overboard about now from all this flattery/ *grin*

Really glad I found your game and really looking forward to the direction you are taking things!

Rot
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kaejer

Re: Havin a bloody fine time!!! Thanks Cleaver and company! Reply to this Post

Pirates are kool 8). It's a good game, it's good and it's not even completed yet.
----------------------------------------
Dragons are kool.
Fear the dragon of pixels. Roar.
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/cloudstrife60    Kaejer1 [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest
Re: Havin a bloody fine time!!! Thanks Cleaver and company! Reply to this Post

Yaar, just wait until it be finished... Then ye'll see true fun. Sounds for all, music, more games, yaar!
Not even grog can dull my excitement! They can make me walk ye plank, but I'll still proclaim it while sharks are eating me.
Yaar, this be the best game ever!
[Aug 14, 2003 6:13:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates