• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10577 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Jordan0i0

Where the ooo is located Reply to this Post

Im sorry if this is in the wrong place but im woundering where the ooo headquarters is located. I live in the bay area about 45min away form sanfransico and i thought it was there. Im just trying to be sure
----------------------------------------
(\___/)
(=^.^=)<(
(?) (?)3

These ideas are nightmares to white parents
Whose worst fear is a child with dyed hair and who likes earrings Like whatever they say has no bearing, it's so scary in a house that allows no swearing
[Jul 13, 2010 11:28:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inschato

Re: Where the ooo is located Reply to this Post

http://www.threerings.net/contact.html

...I really suggest you don't drop by in person, they're a business and not in the tourism field.
-Undisputed Overlord of the Emerald Ocean
[Jul 13, 2010 11:33:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jordan0i0

im not going to i was just woundering
(\___/)
(=^.^=)<(
(?) (?)3

These ideas are nightmares to white parents
Whose worst fear is a child with dyed hair and who likes earrings Like whatever they say has no bearing, it's so scary in a house that allows no swearing
[Jul 13, 2010 11:37:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

Especially not if you're thinking that's a good way to get your ban overturned.
Redjenny, Now merged with Health Nutz
Thebloggess wrote: 
A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet!

[Jul 14, 2010 10:10:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Roleni

Especially not if you're thinking that's a good way to get your ban overturned.

Maybe OOO would exchange it for a restraining order?
Thalatta & others

Hera tells ye, "You got me so flustered by the spanking, I booched my chat response!"
Hera tells ye, "Purple is the most awesome colour ever!"
[Jul 20, 2010 9:04:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheRack

OOO headquarters can be visited here...
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Jul 24, 2010 2:27:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cronk

http://www.threerings.net/contact.html

...I really suggest you don't drop by in person, they're a business and not in the tourism field.

Most businesses do not have a problem with *gasp* their customers stopping in on occasion. Of course this should always be planned ahead of time and agreed upon by everyone involved, but to suggest that this is somehow out of the question is probably not accruate.
Cronk
-Much better than you in every way.
[Jul 31, 2010 7:21:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forumrizzo

Speaking of "Three Rings Headquarters" Jack's new house is super duper snazzy (for anyone who checks his blog).

1) Congrats to him on his official home ownership!

2) Three Rings paid for that?! Yeesh, all I hear from the more godly staff members are payments of cookies and roasted pets (Mmmmm Hera pig)

3) The window-to-location ratio for Jack's as compared to the San Francisco offices seems unfair. Ringers unite and demand windows; claim they're cannon gunwhales to stave off your pesky neighbors.

I would not reccomend you stop by there for a visit (because that may pass for stalking?) but at least it's rather insightful to Three Rings swanky pirate halls offices. That and that guard-cat is gigantic. Glad to see that those subscriptions/dubbloon purchases are being put to good use!
Tomrizzo
Serendipity, Rebel Rousers
Emerald
[Aug 3, 2010 1:03:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Siggy

Speaking of "Three Rings Headquarters" Jack's new house is super duper snazzy (for anyone who checks his blog).

2) Three Rings paid for that?! Yeesh, all I hear from the more godly staff members are payments of cookies and roasted pets (Mmmmm Hera pig)

3) The window-to-location ratio for Jack's as compared to the San Francisco offices seems unfair. Ringers unite and demand windows; claim they're cannon gunwhales to stave off your pesky neighbors.

I would not reccomend you stop by there for a visit (because that may pass for stalking?) but at least it's rather insightful to Three Rings swanky pirate halls offices. That and that guard-cat is gigantic. Glad to see that those subscriptions/dubbloon purchases are being put to good use!

I would actually not recommend visiting Three Rings because of their zombie problem.
Sig

Owner: Sig Supply Network

What happens when you beat whiny sword fighters with overpowered trash swords...

Imcolorblind auto-responds, "sig hacks sf :) try and see".

[Aug 3, 2010 1:27:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    JPINFV [Link]  Go to top 
Destinycalls

I would actually not recommend visiting Three Rings because of their zombie problem.

All I can say is...

ROFL!!!
~Destinycalls of Hunter Ocean

No i can haz well grammar.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Destinycalls at Aug 7, 2010 9:40:33 PM]
[Aug 7, 2010 9:38:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
selyobwoc

I know exactly where the Three Rings Design studio is on Howard Street in San Fransisco, but I'm not telling! On Friday afternoon's they serve chocolate chip cookies, and you can play with their pet sheep, Goldie. I am sworn to secrecy for the rest of the activities.
Daperjack on Cobalt

[Oct 10, 2010 7:57:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates