• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 907 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
DrLavkian

Suggestion: Banking Money Reply to this Post

There should be an option as to whether or not one wants to leave his or her money at port when s/he leaves the island, so that you can ferry it across to your home isle and have it tidied together...
[Aug 14, 2003 10:06:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shockedfrog

Re: Suggestion: Banking Money Reply to this Post

Go read up on the reasons for why you aren't allowed to just ferry money across islands. Now slap your hand against your forehead and shout Doh.
[Aug 14, 2003 10:10:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DrLavkian

Where? I looked on the Questions board before I came here and saw nothing.
[Aug 14, 2003 10:19:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eric

DrLavkian wrote: 
Where? I looked on the Questions board before I came here and saw nothing.

Yar, the forums are vast and full of hidden knowledge if ye can just find it!

Anyway there is a search function for the forums, which can turn up all manner of interesting info. Here is a thread I found searching for banks and ferries, plenty more there.

http://www.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=1006&highlight=banks+ferries
[Aug 14, 2003 10:38:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shockedfrog

Well, I still say the documentation is too hidden - Support means 'help! I have a bug! fix it now!', not 'hmm, how do I play?'. But under the Support section of the site is the documentation that explains most of the things you need to know.
[Aug 14, 2003 12:41:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dime

think of taking money on ferries the same as being rescued from being marooned.. the only reason (usually) why you'd have to take a ferry is because you're on an island with none of your own crew's ships or a navy... now if you're marooned there and see a passing (ferry) ship, and call for help, they're not going to let you hop aboard with your 2 full bags of poe and not rob ye blind....

so ahead of time, you bury that poe.. then you cry for help...
[Aug 15, 2003 10:20:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates