• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1489 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
tilinka

Summer Slumming as St. Nick - or Sage Santa Seek

Happy (summer) Holidays!

I came across this most fantastic hat the other day, and have decided to amuse myself in typical Tilinka fashion. It has filled me with a peculiar sense of holiday cheer. I found myself compelled to wrap presents last night, and compiling lists...

Anywho, to help keep the hat from overwhelming, from now until it dusts I feel the only thing for me to do is spread the holiday cheer around! I have thought of a couple ways to do this. This is one of them.

The Rules

First! Santa-seeking is an island sport. I'm going to spend some time sunbathing and whatnot, but if I'm on a ship, I'm afraid you'll have to wait.

Second! Holiday Cheer must be spread in person. I'm not that magical, so you'll need to initiate trade requests for them to work.

Third! Um.. there is no third. Carry on.

The Process
1. Find me. I'll be wearing my hat.
This is my hat:

Spiffy, huh?
2. Sing me a line of a piratified holiday jingle. You know, "Deck the hulls with cannon volleys", that sort of thing.
3. Toss me a trade request.
4. Enjoy your present.

I may or may not add avatar bribery into the mix, depending on how busy my schedule gets this week.

Happy hunting!
----------------------------------------
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Edit 3 times, last edit by tilinka at Jul 6, 2010 9:10:01 PM]
[Jul 6, 2010 5:09:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com/blog    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
Tonillo

Re: Summer Slumming as St. Nick - or Sage Santa Seek

Will you use yer pirate? or an alt haha.. xD
Yes, I love Riggs... From Jade
Antonio and Quos
[Jul 7, 2010 5:21:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

Myself! I acquired the hat fair and square, after all. ;)
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Jul 7, 2010 7:02:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com/blog    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
cooldude2945

Is it cheating if you tell us your archipelago 8D
Littlecool
------------------------------
hire me on Sage Ocean
------------------------------
[Aug 4, 2010 6:04:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=2137310 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates