• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1684 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Sdafda

Raffle! Win up to a *War frigate*

This event is CANCELED because of lack of participation. All people who entered WILL be refunded. Thank you, and sorry that this event could not happen.
----------------------------------------
Sdafda on Sage

Jerich flag royalty chats, "This is why we have no friends.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Sdafda at Jun 26, 2010 4:07:37 PM]
[Jun 20, 2010 1:32:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sdafda

Re: Raffle! Win up to a *War frigate*

Clubs

2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Floyer
8 -
9 -
10 -
J -
Q -
K -
A -

Diamonds

2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 - Priyadarshi
10 -
J -
Q -
K -
A -

Hearts

2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 - Decima
J - Decima
Q - Decima
K - Decima
A - Decima

Spades

2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
J -
Q -
K -
A -
Sdafda on Sage

[Edit 5 times, last edit by Sdafda at Jun 21, 2010 5:50:07 AM]
[Jun 20, 2010 1:37:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
darshi04

(You can also leave a post right here to reserve it if neither me nor Theredwench is on.)

Please reserve a couple of cards for me. I'll reserve J (Diamonds) and Ace (Diamonds).

I believe they are 20k each, aye? What should I do to confirm my reservation and when will the date of competition be out? (I need to know since I can come on the game only at specific times.)

Thank you, waiting for a reply.
Misschrome says, "i will be heading for bed soon...my pillow is in great need for someone to give it head"
Amyrosee says, "ok mates go to the bathroom grab a drink, be right back!

[Jun 20, 2010 4:31:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ppdesaijr@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Sdafda

(You can also leave a post right here to reserve it if neither me nor Theredwench is on.)

Please reserve a couple of cards for me. I'll reserve J (Diamonds) and Ace (Diamonds).

I believe they are 20k each, aye? What should I do to confirm my reservation and when will the date of competition be out? (I need to know since I can come on the game only at specific times.)

Thank you, waiting for a reply.

Ok mate. I will reserve them, but if someone pays for them before you, I cannot help it.

When you purchase a card, you will get a greeting card with your name and card on it. After each card bought I will update the list immediately. Draws will all be done when all of the cards are sold. If you're not on at the same time the draw is over, I will hold the item for you. Screenshot of draw will be posted here.
Sdafda on Sage

[Jun 20, 2010 5:46:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DessertForum

I think the greeting card is pointless :P. If someone buys a card, they should know what card(s) they bought, and you're paying for like 150k worth of cards which is lame on your part. Just sayin. Do what you want.
|Dessert on Sage|
Nobody can beat Off Constantly; With Fists,Pyx Kicks,Lax and BitesDax
[Jun 20, 2010 7:05:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
darshi04

Dessert, frankly I did not get what you're trying to say. And about the 150k thing, it's all going over my head. I'm only buying 2 cards, so isn't that 40k?
By the way Sdafda, what time usually are you or Theredwench on PP? (Game time).
Misschrome says, "i will be heading for bed soon...my pillow is in great need for someone to give it head"

[Jun 21, 2010 12:13:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ppdesaijr@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Satan666Hell

150k = greeting card*52
Look of Sage.

Drinking <3
[Jun 21, 2010 12:25:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
darshi04

Ahh, so the post by Dessert was meant to be for Sdafda, sorry I misunderstood it.

[Jun 21, 2010 1:07:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ppdesaijr@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates