• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1772 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Gothmog1065

Defence of Carmine

Well, it's that time again. Crimson Horizons has dropped on our fine Island. As of the typing of this post, they have not made any posts or announcements.

When: Tomorrow about 8:50 PM EST (5:50 PM Pirate time)
Where: Carmine
Sinky?: Of course!
Pay: We'll start at something simple, 250 per segment.

As everyone knows, we're awesome island owners, the island is peaceful, and I always ask my stall keepers what they want to help the island be better.

Come enjoy the boomy fun!
----------------------------------------
Nemesis wrote: 
You ruined my joke, Goth.
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 
Goth is right. *shudders*

[Jun 18, 2010 6:07:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mflydy

Re: Defence of Carmine

You have our support Goth. We will be there for you.
Madmike on Cerulean

Nubz on Meridian
[Jun 18, 2010 6:12:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tapifko

About time you get to sinking some of those ships of your Gothers! That fleet you have at Carmine is choking the docks, let alone the rest of the ocean! Too bad you didn't lose more in the last defense of the island.

It sounds like it will be a lot of fun just like the last time. I am sad that real life is taking the reins for me this time around, but I encourage all of my hearties, acquaintences, and frenemies to join in keeping Carmine in Gothmog's hands, as I have never seen an island owner so determined to ask the opinions of stall owners before deciding on additions to the island... or so determined to make spread sheets for everything like me! haha. Also, the island events hosted by Gothmog and Shortyjack not long ago were a fun, creative way of using the island!!!

Anyway, I am babbling! Basically, join the defense of Carmine. Bring your hammers, buckets, and mates, sink stuff, and make some poe besides!
Nicolette on Cerulean
The Fire of Playing with Fire
Mistress and Nuisance of Maniacal Menagerie
Tortuosity on Meridian/Emerald
Equal opportunity tease :)
[Jun 18, 2010 10:31:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ooPunkMonkeyoo [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Of course, the one day we have a blockade I have a show to play. I swear, it's like people check my schedule and make sure they drop on a day that I'm busy. Ah well, I'll play extra hard for you guys.

Go sink some botes for me.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jun 19, 2010 12:29:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothmog1065

Pfft. Great timing you two. You just *HAD* to leave me didn't you?

Anyways, still no intent post.
Nemesis wrote: 
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Gothmog1065 at Jun 19, 2010 7:14:05 AM]
[Jun 19, 2010 7:13:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JamesChatham

Blockades suck.

BUT JOB 4 GOTH! HE'LL MAKE YOU SANDWICHES!!
Miles Davis wrote: 
Where's the cocaine???

[Jun 19, 2010 8:35:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothmog1065

Thanks for coming out everyone. That first round could have gone either way at any time. I thought we lost it there for a bit.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with defense again, thanks to Crimson Horizons for a great time.
Nemesis wrote: 
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 

[Jun 19, 2010 8:50:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Thanks for coming out everyone. That first round could have gone either way at any time. I thought we lost it there for a bit.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with defense again, thanks to Crimson Horizons for a great time.

UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jun 20, 2010 12:30:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tapifko

*grabs her glowsticks on strings and starts dancing to the Morb beat*

Congrats Gothers!!! Great defense of the Carmine Island!!! Chicago was fun, but I missed my pirates! haha

Thank you all for coming out and help sink some shippies!!! As we all know, Gothers has far, far, far too many.
Nicolette on Cerulean
The Fire of Playing with Fire
Mistress and Nuisance of Maniacal Menagerie
Tortuosity on Meridian/Emerald
Equal opportunity tease :)
[Jun 28, 2010 9:43:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ooPunkMonkeyoo [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates