• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 34
Posts: 34   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9497 times and has 33 replies Next Thread
Belthazar451

Re: new trinket colors Reply to this Post

We still need screenshots of different coloured trinkets to prove they exist, so thank you for that. The screenshot is fine - so long as it's a png file, we can work with it. =)
[Oct 23, 2011 1:52:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HellKitty1

i have all of the LE colored trinkets in the downstairs case in my tailor shoppe on Hunter if any are needed for screenshots. i can also add in royal blue and atlantean to clear up sort order issues if needed as well.

also there are several feathers, etc in the upstairs case if those might be needed as well
----------------------------------------
Hellkitty
Captain of Silver Dreams
SMH Addict
Hunter Ocean forever
Emerald Ocean and others
Hellkittyone on Obsidian
[Edit 2 times, last edit by HellKitty1 at Oct 24, 2011 10:18:35 PM]
[Oct 24, 2011 10:14:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Along the lines of Kitty's post - exactly which trinkets do we still need screenshots of? I don't have many rare ones, but I bet I could help some.
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Oct 24, 2011 10:19:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

HellKitty1 wrote: 
i can also add in royal blue and atlantean to clear up sort order issues if needed as well.

Nah, we've managed to get the sort order worked out. Finally. =P

jlh0605 wrote: 
exactly which trinkets do we still need screenshots of?

Nothing I could think of off the top of my head - my "still need screenshots" was more of a general justification for screenshot-posting rather than identifying something missing from the wiki. Mostly it's the trinkets that are specially magicked up by OMs for tournaments but aren't available anywhere else, like the signet rings, parrot feathers or ribbons, et cetera. I'll have a poke through HellKitty's things when I get a chance to see where we're at.
[Oct 25, 2011 3:42:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 34   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates