• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1325 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Mcjamesv

How have things been for the last 3-5 years. Reply to this Post

I came upon Y!PP maybe 5 years ago. Played it, stopped, played, stopped, played, and stopped. I am back again, and am wondering how goes Y!PP in general in terms of politics, community, and all that? From what I have made of it apparently the community isn't really agreeing with the ringers on a bit of stuff. And hackers have seemed to snake their way into the game pretty well.

Say it aint so, is this truly what my beloved Y!PP has become? D;

But yes, please update me on whats happened.

~James.
[Jun 5, 2010 7:30:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

Re: How have things been for the last 3-5 years. Reply to this Post

Lol - I think Y!PP is still awesome! The community is awesome, friendly and creative, as always in my opinion! Hackers get banned and whine about it/disagree with the ringers lol (I guess they always have and always will!) I don't know much about politics though (and it probably differs a fair bit between oceans).

There have been lots of exciting new things added to the game over the last few years, too - like sea monsters, cursed isles, brigand kings and flotillas, as well as new clothing, labour puzzles, furniture, trinkets, buildings and ships!
----------------------------------------
~~~ Adrielle, Ezzleart and Enfyz ~~~
... (& @AmazinAdrielle on Twitter) ...
[Jun 5, 2010 7:39:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Annacrock

To add to that. Dub prices have tripled. ^^
Annacrock of Emerald

#YOLO
[Jun 6, 2010 2:52:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cannedfood

Oh they used to be quite high in the first place. We were just spoiled when it dropped to 800 for a while!
Don't have time to play and havent in a long time, but I'm still here to torment all of you!
Hypnos said:

Word.

[Jun 6, 2010 10:18:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

I haven't really noticed much of a change in the community since I joined, except that there are in general fewer jobbers (or more competition for them). There've been some exciting releases though which have updated almost every part of the game. Atlantis and CI are probably both new to you for example and are worth a look.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Jun 6, 2010 5:34:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates