• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1095 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Hiperpirate7

ausome avatars :)

is there a graphics program i dont know about :P how do you guys get these avatars???
[Jun 4, 2010 6:56:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothmog1065

Re: ausome avatars :)

Many of them are drawn by artists. My current one was drawn by Raphy, I think I was his last one.

Go over to Mariner's muse, there are tons of avatar artists that will draw you one for a poe fee.
----------------------------------------
Nemesis wrote: 
You ruined my joke, Goth.
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 
Goth is right. *shudders*

[Jun 4, 2010 2:35:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kliennobody

Many of them are drawn by artists. My current one was drawn by Raphy, I think I was his last one.

Go over to Mariner's muse, there are tons of avatar artists that will draw you one for a poe fee.

Poe fee or Poe free?

You can get free ones from certain artists, and you can always use the premade free ones that come with forums (See "My Profile" then avatar then choose a free avatar).
Klein

[Insert witty unnoticeable signature here]
[Jun 4, 2010 5:08:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothmog1065

Poe fee or Poe free?

My English is just fine, thank you.
Nemesis wrote: 
You ruined my joke, Goth.
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 
Goth is right. *shudders*

[Jun 4, 2010 5:25:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates