• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1298 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
RedDutch

Amity event give away

We are giving away Amity to a flag that can show their skills on the blockcade board and dosen't mind sinking a ship or two.

We will be having an event cade on Amity this weekend. It will be a one round event blockade, sloops only, winner takes the island. Come for the fun and maybe you'll have your flag a first or another island or maybe an injury....

Rules

One sloop on the board at a time per flag. Any more then one sloop and that flag will be disqualified from winning the island.
If your sloop sinks, feel free to bring in another one.

'Fruity Lexia' will be taking a maximum of 2 sloops in at a time just to make it that bit more interesting.
The flag with the highest number of points at end of the round (besides fruity lexia) wins the island.

How to enter

Please talk to a royal of 'Fruity Lexia' or post in this thread if you are going to enter this event.

(please note: Flags that do not inform us of entering cannot win the event blockade and therefore the island)

Important Stuff

The event is scheduled to start at:
11.00am, 5th of June, 2010, PDT ( Game time)

This will be a sinking event, we hope no one ruins the fun for anyone else, but by making it sinking we hope to attract serious contenders who really want to have their own island.

Any Questions, feel free to Pm me on here, or contact me (Nedskelly) in game, or one of Fruity Lexia's Friendly royals.

EDIT: Watching ships will be allowed, on renamed ships only.
Only one sloop that intends to go in on the board at a time ( this includes the safe Zones) . Any violation of these rules will result in me being sad and that flag being disqualified.
----------------------------------------
MorningGlory

Prince of TFF

Molasses on Cobalt did my avatar ( Awsome work btw)
[Jun 1, 2010 2:09:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Silentmover8

Re: Amity event give away

Wow.

De ja vou........ I must be going crazy but I aware I've seen this thread before?
~Silentmover of the awsome Sage ocean

~Avatar by the wonderful Remnant
[Jun 1, 2010 3:16:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Wow.

De ja vou........ I must be going crazy but I aware I've seen this thread before?

It was adviced to post it here too as it is an event as well and not everyone bothers to read the parley.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Jun 1, 2010 2:16:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DessertForum

Well there seems to be last minute talk of entering in the FO chat, so with 15 minutes to spare: Sage's Syndicate might enter.
|Dessert on Sage|
Nobody can beat Off Constantly; With Fists,Pyx Kicks,Lax and BitesDax
[Jun 5, 2010 10:47:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates